PDA

View Full Version : SixGuns I Need Some Help!

True2Form68
02-11-07, 06:46 PM
Long story short I was ram-rodded into a situation I didn't want to be in and I was lied to the entire time. And now i Have a General-UHC with a re-enlistment code of RE-4. And I need to know if I can appeal the RE code and if so how. I'm not a **** bag!!!! I can't stress that enough. Background: Honor Grad Boot Camp Meritorious E-2, Honor Grad SOI Meritorious Mast, 2 months into the fleet put on Board Meritourious Mast Picked up E-3 in 7 months Pro/Cons of career average 4.6/4.7. Then **** went to hell. Just need a little help now with my new path. Any help is greatly appreciated!! True2Form68

sgt tony
02-11-07, 08:13 PM
Well how long have you been out is 1st question? Second what have you done so far? <br />
<br />
You can get you discharge up graded but it is not easy or a short deal. You will need letters from as many big...

True2Form68
02-12-07, 12:03 AM
I've been out for less than a month and what do you mean what have i done? Such as deployment :no and i'm in the civilian sector how would i get letters from big wigs?

sgt tony
02-12-07, 07:56 AM
Ok. What I meant about big wigs was like Mayor, fire chef, police chief, preachers, city leaders and people like that.
You have a good chance to get your up grade because it has not been years ago. Go to the VA web site and you can down load the forms you will need. Also if you go to a Veteran Service officer they may help but then again they may not most will.
The one thing to remember is to get all you can that will help do not hurry.
If you need more info just go to my private messages or e-mail me.
Best of luck.

ssgtt32
02-12-07, 10:42 AM
True2Form68, 1st of all you need to fill out your profile, so we know who we are talking too! 2nd what was it that you did that required you to be sacked with a RE4, I am not trying to be nosey, just trying to help! as far as I know you have to send a letter to the Board of Naval Corrections to have your RE Changed, plus I think there is also a minimum time that you have to be out(I maybe wrong)!

10thzodiac
02-12-07, 11:16 AM
Brings to mind a chance acquaintance I made with a Marine many years after I was out of the service. I was on jet going to Tokyo and across the isle was a L/Cpl whose last assignment was for an...

10thzodiac
02-12-07, 11:28 AM
Yo! SixGuns I Need Some Help! I forgot to tell you, leave your SixGuns at home when you apply...

True2Form68
02-12-07, 01:44 PM
I really do appreciate all the help from everyone I have found the place at the VA web site were i gcan apply to upgrade just my RE code. Which from talking to one of my VA representatives it is...

ssgtt32
02-12-07, 01:51 PM
I Call BS, he will not fill out his proflie, he found the info hisself, WTFO

10thzodiac
02-12-07, 02:00 PM
"Who http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b7/TheShadowComic01.jpg/200px-TheShadowComic01.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:TheShadowComic01.jpg)knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow do!"

ssgtt32
02-12-07, 02:15 PM
All I am saying is he is asking for help from us/SIXGUNS, but he can't fill out a Profile? At least I can do that!

SemperFi
Maurice

ssgtt32
02-12-07, 02:21 PM
Plus, he should never had to ask the question here, if he was able to answer it himself, that it is all I am saying!

10thzodiac
02-12-07, 02:49 PM
ssgtt32 you are right, never believe a picture [anything] on a monitor.

The thread was a little strange but who knows, the shadow do http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/03.gif

10thzodiac
02-12-07, 03:12 PM
I was getting familiar [seat of my pants] how to use yahoo messenger and perused into yahoo's military chat room and I was just bombarded with alleged 18 year old girls [probably guys] asking me if I had a dirty mind and other unmentionables. WTF, some military chat site, there were 337 in the chat room. Well, the army did say, "Be All You Can Be".

Yahoo did say they were recording all of the IP addresses of the people using the site http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/18.gif

True2Form68
02-13-07, 11:23 PM
You know whats funny I wasn't even a member of this community until some one turned me onto it and I'm not trying to hide anything. I was given several leads on how to go about fixing the situation and I followed them and found out how to do it. So I didnt figure it out on my own and finally my profile has nothing to do with anything I was asking you just want to know to resolve your quarries. again thanks to all that helped I really appreciate it, and it's nice to know that some people are keeping up the unconditional brotherhood.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-15-07, 09:24 PM
Actually, your profile has EVERYthing to do with this site, and who you are, as well as your pedigree as a Marine. IF in fact you were the S/H Marine you "claim" to be, then you'd have no problem filling the dang thing out. It's called, "Failing to follow simple instructions". Which, perhaps, is the reason you got booted in the first place.

If I were the mod here, you'd get one more chance, then I'd call in a fire mission. Your attitude shows a serious lack of respect to those who are here.

Fill out the profile. It's not a request.

True2Form68
02-15-07, 11:54 PM
I respectfully decline your request, and choose to ignore your insulting and denegrading remarks. Have a nice day Marine. Again Thanks to all that were helpful in my quest.

yellowwing
02-16-07, 01:10 AM
That's all folks.