PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

ChicoTx
02-10-07, 10:01 PM
Gentlemen I am Pfc Cabrera from El Paso, Tx

Graduated in Oct and just found out about this site. It was always a life long dream for me to become a Marine. My whole Family were Marines and I know it is in my blood. I had to keep the Family tradition alive. This is my greatest acomplisment in life becoming a United States Marine.

Semper Fi

Pfc Cabrera

If I put this in the wrong section. I am sorry I didn't see a section for an intro.

recon532002
02-10-07, 10:17 PM
Wecome to our Family
Semper Fi RECON:iwo:

yellowwing
02-10-07, 10:53 PM
Howdy Chico! Oceanside, lots of Marine Corps sea tales start from there. Welcome aboard.

sgt tony
02-10-07, 11:11 PM
Welcome Marine
and
SEMPER FI

bootlace15
02-11-07, 12:11 AM
Thank you for serving. Your family has to be so proud.....

bootlace15 out

davecerami275
02-11-07, 05:06 PM
welcome aboard Marine

ggyoung
02-11-07, 05:23 PM
Welcome aboard Marine. I think you will like this place. Lots of outstanding Marines here.

Old Marine
02-11-07, 05:53 PM
Howdy Chico! Oceanside, lots of Marine Corps sea tales start from there. Welcome aboard.

Do you mean to say that there are not any sea stories coming out of Winnepeg.

devilman
02-11-07, 08:22 PM
:usmc: From one devildog to another, El Pasoan to El Pasoan! WELCOME to the worlds largest Band of Brothers.

Semper Fi, I became part of the 1st Civ Div back in 97 but will always be a US Marine.

yellowwing
02-11-07, 08:46 PM
Do you mean to say that there are not any sea stories coming out of Winnepeg.
One day it was so freakin' cold...

vfitch
02-11-07, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the family!
Semper Fi!:
flag:

FistFu68
02-12-07, 03:59 AM
:evilgrin:YO,MARINE;PULL UP A FOOTLOCKER!!!PARK YOU'R SIX,ONCE UPON A TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:evil grin:

hmckinley
02-12-07, 04:29 AM
Gentlemen I am Pfc Cabrera from El Paso, Tx

Graduated in Oct and just found out about this site. It was always a life long dream for me to become a Marine. My whole Family were Marines and I know it is in my blood. I had to keep the Family tradition alive. This is my greatest acomplisment in life becoming a United States Marine.

Semper Fi

Pfc Cabrera

If I put this in the wrong section. I am sorry I didn't see a section for an intro.
All new marines have the potential of being S/Maj of the Marine Corps one day. Excell,excell,excell, fly over the head's of your peer's. If you start to loose altitude step on a head and gain it back. Job performance, no test's like the other branches, the reason I hung around for a long time.