PDA

View Full Version : Hung Chow............

crate78
02-10-07, 09:36 PM
This has been around forever, but some of ya'll may not have heard it.

Hung Chow called his boss one morning, "Boss, I not come work today. I sick. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, I sick. I not come work".

His boss said, "Hung Chow, we're real busy today and I really need you to come to work. Why don't you do like I do. Whenever I feel sick like that, I go to my wife and tell her to have sex with me, and after we have sex I feel better and can go to work. Why don't you try that?"

A couple hours later, Hung Chow's boss gets another call. "Boss, I did like you say. I feel better and I be to work soon. By the way, you got nice house".

crate

crate78
02-10-07, 09:43 PM
That was strange! How did this thing post twice?

crate

yellowwing
02-11-07, 01:36 AM
A few life times ago I worked in a cabinet shop. One of the fellow workers was an older Vietnamese guy. The lunch time rumors had him as a major in the south vietnamese army. Anyway, he got his hand caught up in a wood planer one day and got ripped to ****. He grabbed a handfull of saw dust and went to the foreman and calmly announced "I'm hurt."
:sick:

10thzodiac
02-11-07, 03:39 AM
A few life times ago I worked in a cabinet shop. One of the fellow workers was an older Vietnamese guy. The lunch time rumors had him as a major in the south vietnamese army. Anyway, he got his hand caught up in a wood planer one day and got ripped to ****. He grabbed a handfull of saw dust and went to the foreman and calmly announced "I'm hurt."
:sick:

When I was an maintenance electrician, they hired a Vietnamese guy as a "B" class electrician who had a degree in electrical engineering [France] he was the former Vice Minister of Industry of South Vietnam. This guy was a fcuking accident looking for a place to happen.

He had a photographic memory, but was a number fcuk up. A real back-stabber too. He was always fcuking with the Korean electrician, who was a paratrooper in the Korean army. I was waiting for one or the other to kill each other. It got so bad, the Vietnamese guy started packing.

One day the Vietnamese guy took out a huge electrical schematic, about the size of a Maine Corps bed sheet and walked across the room obscuring his vision with it. We had a huge 60 HP motor on the floor in front of him and he flipped ass over tea kettle on it and all his electrical tools in his tool pouch came showering down on him. He had this dazed look on his face, like where the fcuk am I !

One of the sheet metal-metal workers [army] was in the shop with me when dufus took his trip ! Mike, said, WTF was that ? Then later said, I can just see him on the roof (11 stories) walking off the top with an electrical schematic in his hands looking down and saying, ooops, falling !

He couldn't even tape two wires together and they made him an "A" Electrician ? I'm serious !

They finally made him an Engineer, to go on to bigger fcuk up's !

Oh yeah, he had a picture of him and President Johnson hugging each other, no wonder we lost the fcuking war !

crate78
02-11-07, 07:02 PM
Once upon a time, I was Buildings and Grounds Supervisor for a fair sized local public school district for five years. (It turned out to be a career move I wasn't especially proud of, so I don't talk about it too much).

Anyway, the State of Nebraska gave me a Laotian refuge named Shawn to work for me. Maybe fifty years old, he couldn't speak a word of English, but through an interpreter I got him into a routine in the High School building where after every break between classes he would go through the halls with a 4 foot oil mop. The state was paying him, so it didn't come out of my budget.

He was OK, actually. The story was, he had been a diesel mechanic back where he came from. One day we had a carpentry project of some kind going. He picked up a hammer and pitched in, and it was obvious he was no stranger to a claw hammer and a handful of nails. The funny part was, after a month or two, the state gave me another younger Laotian. From that day on, Shawn didn't do another lick of work, all he did was stand around and tell the new Laotian what to do.

Like I said, the state was paying them, so I could afford to stand back and laugh.

crate