PDA

View Full Version : Voice of the Profit

10thzodiac
02-10-07, 11:48 AM
A truly chilling example of foreshadowing, The Voice of the Prophet is an interview with Rick Rescorla, the head of security for the investment firm Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. A retired Army colonel, veteran of combat in three wars and a survivor of the 1993 bombing of the twin towers (in which he saved the lives of hundreds of Morgan Stanley employees), Rescorla was killed in the WTC attacks of September 11, 2001. In this interview, Rescorla all but predicts the events that lead up to the September 11 attack and the war on terrorism that followed.

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/voice_prophet.jsp

yellowwing
02-10-07, 12:24 PM
From the Ia Drang to the battles of today. How do you present to the Nation, "Listen up, you got to give some hard won freedoms to protect you from death and harm"

That is the True Political Challege to a War Time Commander in Chief.

10thzodiac
02-10-07, 12:35 PM
The first time some SOB tries to take away any of my "Bill of Rights", they better grow eyes in the back of their fcuking head, if I don't meet them head on first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket." ~ General Smedley D. Butler