PDA

View Full Version : lets stop mollycouldling around and get down to bussiness

captainross
02-12-03, 04:56 PM
scarlet :devious: It is time to get this game over with.We have p....footed around enough.Time is not what Saddam needs. He needs an asskicking courtesy of the united states marine corp.As for ossama he can be handled with a rifle and a marine corps sniper.Have you ever tryed to kill a rat. Sometimes you have to wait for the rat to come out of his before you cut its head off!!!!!!!:marine: :marine:

JChristin
02-12-03, 06:15 PM
Saddam will soon be going south to meet his maker.

As for his buddy Ossama Bin it Over,

nothing would humilate that son of a b!tch more than to be dragged out of his cave than by a group of United State Women Marines with the tip of their M16A2's pointed in the northern direction from the southern port where all his body waste departs his body.

He doesn't look well upon women in the first place, so I think it only fitting to get him use to some good old Western culture upon being captured and brought to some Eupoean capital for trial.

I think with the great Saddam; to hang his camel jocky body up in one of the villages where he tested the grade and quality of his chemical weapon, so the relatives of those he killed can have some just rewards. Nothing like good ol'fashion justice.

semper fi
jchristin

leroy8541
02-12-03, 08:24 PM
I'll hold him down an JC can do whatever she wants to that S.O.B. death from long range is just not gratifying in this situation!! it would only be soulfood for a sniper, the U.Sof A needs a bite of this sandwich.

captainross
02-13-03, 05:53 PM
Leyroy im for long range death because im a sniper and i would love to torture him from long range from the tip of his nose down to shooting off some toes.let him crawl the bastard. he can crawl to his father saddam.What did the platoons of marines say while marching into to baghdad? I think we stepped in some sheeite