PDA

View Full Version : Insulting Allah Now a Crime at SFSU

thedrifter
02-09-07, 08:14 AM
Insulting Allah Now a Crime at SFSU <br />
By Littlegreenfootballs.com <br />
LittleGreenFootballs.com | February 9, 2007 <br />
<br />
At San Francisco State University, you can do anything you want to a US flag or a...

Bozooka
02-09-07, 08:26 AM
What is going on in this country? The far left are really going crazy.:devious:

DWG
02-09-07, 08:32 AM
I'm trying to figure out who will take over california first; the illegal aliens or the muslims. The local authorities sure won't put up any fight. Good thing they confiscated all those nasty weapons from the LAW ABIDING citizens in the state!!! Wasn't that pesthole supposed to fall in the ocean long ago?
:mad:

Old Marine
02-09-07, 08:45 AM
I'm trying to figure out who will take over california first; the illegal aliens or the muslims. The local authorities sure won't put up any fight. Good thing they confiscated all those nasty weapons from the LAW ABIDING citizens in the state!!! Wasn't that pesthole supposed to fall in the ocean long ago?
:mad:

I am assuming that the great state of Florida does not have these problems with illegal aliens, and Cubans. Wasn't Florida blown away by one of those Hurricanes?

DWG
02-09-07, 09:24 AM
I am assuming that the great state of Florida does not have these problems with illegal aliens, and Cubans. Wasn't Florida blown away by one of those Hurricanes?

The Great State of Florida does NOT disarm their citizens. We had one of the first "right to carry" laws in the Country. So we can fight back if necessary.
:thumbup:
Yes, we are over run with illegals as are a LOT of states.
:thumbdown
We had 4 hurricaines in one year right up the middle and over home plate (odd, but to be expected now and again {every 40 yrs. or so}). That sort of thing keeps SOME of the yankees from moving here, so it's a mixed blessing. Hell, Old Marine, you should be rooting for a natural disaster in california-you'd have ocean front property!! Come to think of it, last time I was in Vegas(2 yrs ago Christmas) y'all were damn near under water!

:p

YLDNDN6
02-09-07, 09:25 AM
I live on the 4th coast...Michigan, and we have a hell of a problem with those pesky Candaians entering illegally. Then, every fall, they rally and demonstrate every time one of us steps on a maple leaf, because it is representative of their flag. What we do is round them up and take them back to their motherland in our 12 foot john boats. It is a lengthy process, and several of them make the swim for freedom when we look away, but all in all it is a good process. Now, as for american college students who stand up against the desecration of the hezbo flags, yet will torch our flag and spit in our faces, I will gladly take them on that boat ride...or at least half of the way...I have a whole lot of concrete blocks and heavy chain to get rid of.......

DWG
02-09-07, 09:27 AM
I live on the 4th coast...Michigan, and we have a hell of a problem with those pesky Candaians entering illegally. Then, every fall, they rally and demonstrate every time one of us steps on a maple leaf, because it is representative of their flag. What we do is round them up and take them back to their motherland in our 12 foot john boats. It is a lengthy process, and several of them make the swim for freedom when we look away, but all in all it is a good process. Now, as for american college students who stand up against the desecration of the hezbo flags, yet will torch our flag and spit in our faces, I will gladly take them on that boat ride...or at least half of the way...I have a whole lot of concrete blocks and heavy chain to get rid of.......

Be just like them college students to try and steal more chain and block than they could swim with!!
:mad: :D

ErikHeiker
02-10-07, 02:28 AM
Screw allah...and mohammad. Screw all diaperheads.

hmckinley
02-10-07, 05:13 AM
Screw allah...and mohammad. Screw all diaperheads. Your's should be the headliner for the day. Who the hell is allah? Who the hell is mohamad, anyway? Down here in LA, we were taught about Jesus F. H. Christ, never did see a towel wrapped around is head either, never did hear any "BIBLE" toter screaming anything about killing, but did hear mention "thow shalt not kill" To go a little farther, I tried to see my virgins here, wasn't quiet seventy-nine of them though. Good GOD people, wake up, we'll be surrounded before long here with the things walking around here with two eye holes cut ina scarf and wearing a dress, (nice place to hide authomatic, bomb's and such. Probably could fit their diaper's then without having to use their heads for a diaper rack.

10thzodiac
02-10-07, 07:54 AM
Democrat or Republican, do we not elect the very officials that allow what everybody here is complaining about ? Of course this isn't what we want, it's not the will of us American's. Then whose will is it ?

Do you think it might be the "no choices" who runs for office ? Do not the politicians draw their own self serving voting districts with the blessings of their enablers, the lobbyist ? And who lets them ?

Why do you think the original author of the "The Constitution" said, "The Constitution should be rewritten every generation ?"

Do you think as long as we allow politicians to decide the voting districts instead of demographers [scientist], we deserve to be badly governed, reduced to sniveling little hateful mouthy bigots, blaming everybody except the ones we really should, ourselves and the "Rulers" we empower ?

Do we have any intelligent [non-diaper-head] replies, so it can be said, everybody here is not an idiot ?

SF
10thz http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/22.gif

DWG
02-10-07, 08:34 AM
Hard to change the rules when the power to do it is in the hands of those who most don't want to; the politicians. Congressional districts should be drawn up with a grid system, adjustable by...

Osotogary
02-10-07, 09:23 AM
Allah never has, as far as I know, done anything to harm my family, friends, lovers, acquaintances, the place that I live or the country that I live in.
Why would I ever want to insult him?
Now, the azzholes, that kill, murder, torture, insult others not of their own and generally cause mayhem and destruction in the name of Allah (that includes members of Hizballah and Hamas) can kiss my azz until their lips get sore; I have absolutely no compassion or sympathy for them and I will insult them, if need be, any time I wish...even in California.
I'm from San Francisco originally and I always enjoyed the diversity of that city but I think that San Francisco State University has gone too far. They have insulted my very limited intelligence.
I need a beer.
Gary

10thzodiac
02-10-07, 09:40 AM
Excellent, no argument ! I guess it has to get so bad before it or if it does change. Lets hope there are some pieces to pick up afterward. <br />
<br />
Maybe that's why every Frenchman has some gold buried...

yellowwing
02-10-07, 09:57 AM
Its a San Francisco college. Whaddya expect? They are targeting Republicans this week. Next week they will be targeting legalizing dope. :nerd:

10thzodiac
02-10-07, 10:01 AM
Its a San Francisco college. Whaddya expect? They are targeting Republicans this week. Next week they will be targeting legalizing dope. :nerd:

Isn't the nickname for San Fransisco, "Baghdad by the Bay" ?

yellowwing
02-10-07, 10:14 AM
I live on the 4th coast...Michigan, and we have a hell of a problem with those pesky Candaians entering illegally. Then, every fall, they rally and demonstrate every time one of us steps on a maple leaf, because it is representative of their flag. What we do is round them up and take them back to their motherland in our 12 foot john boats. It is a lengthy process, and several of them make the swim for freedom when we look away, but all in all it is a good process...
Its just a series of training dry runs Bro. We're gonna force you into free health care and good beer! :banana:

Zulu 36
02-10-07, 10:25 AM
I see that FIRE (Foundation for Individual Rights in Education) has taken up the case for the "accused" students involved. That group is as closed to non-partisan as I've found, although they are forced by circumstances to stick up for conservatives far more than liberals.

FIRE has sued on behalf of students or professors and won a number of similar cases at universities, or has flat embarrassed them into changing unconstitutional "speech codes."

Their most recent past-president resigned to accept a commission in the US Army as a JAG officer as he felt a need to serve the nation in the military.

Check their site at : www.thefire.org (http://www.thefire.org)

This particular case is at the top of their site.

DWG
02-10-07, 11:01 AM
Its just a series of training dry runs Bro. We're gonna force you into free health care and good beer! :banana:

How about FREE beer and GOOD healthcare?:thumbup:

YLDNDN6
02-10-07, 12:20 PM
D.W....Call me paranoid if you like, but we have TRIED to elect people who we think would best represent the interests of the people. I think the electoral process is so convoluted and distorted from what it should be, i.e. the guy with the most votes wins....that there will never be a time when "we the people" actually elect our leaders. Electoral College---an outdated and no longer necessary system by which the popular vote can be ignored.....Voting systems that a lot of people simply do not understand. How many times have we heard that people inadvertantly voted the wrong way because of the confusion caused by what they encountered at the polls. I won't get into the "unsubstantiated" claims of voters in certain areas being turned away or otherwise informed that they cannot vote. Simply put, until someone debugs and re-starts the political machinery, the voting public is stuck with whoever the powers that be want us to be stuck with! Just my opinion...no argument necessary!!! LOL

yellowwing
02-10-07, 12:39 PM
Free 5.5% beer would not change your sway?

YLDNDN6
02-10-07, 12:43 PM
OK, I'm on board!!!

10thzodiac
02-10-07, 12:48 PM
The more things change the more they remain the same, my Grandmothers third husband (Mafia) use to run moon-shine into this country from Canada during prohibition. His Brother controlled Milwaukee and Capone killed him in Chicago. So the tale goes...

Does anyone remember YUSAY Beer ?

DWG
02-10-07, 01:35 PM
D.W.... Voting systems that a lot of people simply do not understand. How many times have we heard that people inadvertantly voted the wrong way because of the confusion caused by what they encountered at the polls. I won't get into the "unsubstantiated" claims of voters in certain areas being turned away or otherwise informed that they cannot vote. Simply put, until someone debugs and re-starts the political machinery, the voting public is stuck with whoever the powers that be want us to be stuck with! Just my opinion...no argument necessary!!! LOL

There are a lot (too many)of people out there that are too fu(king stupid to vote! "I didn't understand the machine":cry: Poll workers are there to help, why not admit you're a moron and ask one for assistance? Voting should, at the very least, be limited to tax payers. If you ain't helping to pay the bills you shouldn't be telling anyone how to run the show. I would prefer landowners who are literate and have at least a concept of what's going on and what the issues are. I can't remember how many times I've been at the polls and heard kids or idiots talking about why they are voting for someone or something. Usually because all their friends are, or in the case of an ititiative, cause it's cool. Doesn't matter that it will cost a bunch cause the government is going to pay for it. NO, the taxpayers are going to pay for it. Don't get me started on ballots in foreign languages!:mad: And if you can't find your way to the voting booth, odds are we don't need your vote anyway. If they would stop letting people register when they get their food stamps or change the oil in their car or whatever, they would end most of the confusion over who is eligible and who isn't.
Sorry, this is a major pet peeve with me. (I'm from Florida);)

DWG
02-10-07, 01:39 PM
Free 5.5% beer would not change your sway?

Not sure what a "sway" is, but if it don't involve long hot showers with other guys, I'll swap it for some free Molsons'!!!!

:banana: :) :beer:

YLDNDN6
02-10-07, 01:43 PM
D.W.---ok then, your new name is CHAD!!! Hang in there Brother!!! LOL Seriously, I understand where you are coming from...thus the call for stopping the machine and getting the bugs out...part of eliminating the problem is often eliminating certain people from the equation...Will things change in our lifetime??? Not very likely, unfortunately...

DWG
02-10-07, 01:49 PM
D.W.---ok then, your new name is CHAD!!! Hang in there Brother!!! LOL Seriously, I understand where you are coming from...thus the call for stopping the machine and getting the bugs out...part of eliminating the problem is often eliminating certain people from the equation...Will things change in our lifetime??? Not very likely, unfortunately...

I just checked, my chad ain't hanging!! :D With the voting process now going on for a week (down here you can vote early) it just gets more and more complicated and more prone to fraud. When has the government ever really "fixed" something?:nerd: (ans: NEVER)