PDA

View Full Version : I can't driVe anywhere without...

Soon2BeVIP
02-06-07, 09:33 PM
seeing USMC stickers all on at least 3 or 4 cars. I didn't notice it until I enlisted and now there eeeVerywhere. I like it, but it makes me look like a stalker because I can't help looking real quick as I pass them on the highway...or at a stoplight...just in case I know them from the office. I like it though

But one thing with those stickers that kind of makes me angry is that...my friend told me that his brother and actually a lot of people are putting them on the back of their cars just hoping they won't get pulled oVer or a ticket if they got it on there. I mean just random kids are putting them on there car. :devious:

Echo_Four_Bravo
02-06-07, 09:37 PM
Still free advertising, which is why they give them out.

Barret
02-06-07, 10:17 PM
When we go on any kind of long roadtrip somewhere, me and my dad (A retired Sailor) have a contest to see how many Marine Corps stickers their are compared to U.S Navy stickers. Needless to say, I've never lost.:cool:

Christ0ph
02-06-07, 10:23 PM
yea and how many Army stickers do you see on the road? The pride of the Marine Corps is no match for any other service

....Thats one of the selling points a recruiter used on me :p

JIPeterson
02-06-07, 10:25 PM
I noticed that too, I never used to see them. Now they are everywhere.

jinelson
02-06-07, 10:27 PM
OORAH!!!

Jim

JIPeterson
02-06-07, 10:28 PM
Oorah Ssgt!!!

Marine84
02-07-07, 09:54 AM
It's hard to be humble when you're the best! I have 3 on mine - the emblem, the sword and one that says "not as lean, not as mean but STILL a MArine"

rktect3j
02-07-07, 10:21 AM
yea and how many Army stickers do you see on the road? The pride of the Marine Corps is no match for any other service

....Thats one of the selling points a recruiter used on me :p
Usually when I see the Army sticker I also see the Airborne sticker or Vietnam vet sticker.

I have one Marine sticker and my support the troops magnet on my car.

davecerami275
02-07-07, 12:17 PM
the back of my truck looks great, Marine Corps license plate frame and a Semper Fi sticker, enough said. the lower left portion of my windshield looks like $hite, a keesler afb red decal.(insert joke here)

Achped
02-07-07, 03:48 PM
Got this for Christmas...but it kind of sucks because I always have to remember what I do when I'm driving, as it reflects on what people think of the Corps (even though I'm not in it)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6770/1backsidexu2.jpg

Allen870922
02-07-07, 06:38 PM
One of the selling points my recruiter uses all the time is that he tells people to count the number of times they see a Marine Corps sticker on a car on one hand, and then use the other to count all the other services and that he guarentees you that you will fill up the Marine Corps one before the other.