PDA

View Full Version : Just Plain Wrong

ElDiablo
02-06-07, 09:21 AM
Now...I can see speaking your mind about the war...but this is just wrong...:mad: check out the attachment (if it worked)...

Master Sephiroth
02-06-07, 09:29 AM
Don't pay attention to this ****.

echo3oscar1833
02-06-07, 09:41 AM
This kind of crap has been going on for years, It sucks, and is disrespectful, but dont let it get to you my young motivater.

ElDiablo
02-06-07, 09:42 AM
Yeah I know...but its just wrong. There are men and woman over seas right now defending a country for sh*t-heads like this...it just ****es me off...these guys should go over there and see what its like...bet they'd have a way different opinion of what its like...

mesaRAT488
02-06-07, 12:50 PM
I feel like shoving 5 million potatoes up this guys ass!

ElDiablo
02-06-07, 01:06 PM
Potatos? I can think of many worse things to shove up his ass.... :mad:...like maybe the barrel of a 12 guage...or a couple blocks of C-4....or better yet...lets put him in an active warzone and see how well he does...there's a reason Marines are the best of the best...its because they can do the job...and do it right...guyz like this just dont get it...:cry: its kinda sad when you think about it...but then it makes me super ****ed!!!:mad:

davecerami275
02-06-07, 01:09 PM
fa(k Them A$$holes

mesaRAT488
02-06-07, 01:11 PM
Let me rephrase that. That post makes me want to fire a million potatoes through a high powered potatoe launcher, up the guys ass.
:yes: :banana: :no:

ElDiablo
02-06-07, 01:18 PM
Yeah...these people don't understand that the reason they can talk like this...the reason they have FREEDOM OF SPEECH is because of the brave souls that gave they're lives so they can make stupid comments and even stupider pictures and media in American...not another language...and they dont get it...this makes me super-duper, beyond all hope...over the edge... ****ED!!!!!!!!!:mad::evilgrin::devious:

ElDiablo
02-06-07, 01:21 PM
Let me rephrase that. That post makes me want to fire a million potatoes through a high powered potatoe launcher, up the guys ass.
:yes: :banana: :no:
Sounds like a good idea...

thezero
02-06-07, 01:26 PM

If you do that use Yukon Potatoes, for those who don't know they are pretty big potatoes the ones the use for french fries, there about the size of a couple fist (Its a rough guess I only picked them for one day last summer) :D

ElDiablo
02-06-07, 01:30 PM
yeah...a couple of those up his ass and he'll be ****tin' out home-fries for at least a month...and hope there'd be lots of "ketchup" to go along with it...:mad:

USMC90
02-06-07, 02:05 PM
That just ****ed me off. I F*cking hate people who make stupid crap like this... I hope he meets a Marine face to face one day.. that as*hole needs a knife in his throat.

:mad:

Christ0ph
02-06-07, 03:01 PM
Where did you find this?

jinelson
02-06-07, 03:15 PM
I remember seeing it last year it was an oped cartoon in an Arizona newspaper.

Jim

Hectic
02-06-07, 08:14 PM
Arizona sucks, I know from experience

yellowwing
02-06-07, 08:44 PM
Do not let it distract you from your goals and personal mission. The hallways of your schools are full of kids that just do not understand your decision to join Our Beloved Corps. They do not understand that drive and determination to be one of the best.

Those same grow up still not understanding who we really are and what we are about. They do not understand the character and courage of the United States Marine.

The same grow up and write bullspit cartoons like that one.

And you my young Brothers and Sisters, grow in heart and character to take a place as a front line warrior of the greatest Nation on earth.

Glad to have all of you on board! :evilgrin:

Barret
02-06-07, 10:15 PM
Some jackass nerd thinks he can get a girl by badmouthing the Corps - He's a pathetic American, doesn't deserve freedom in this country in my opinion,a waste of fresh air, and just an all around disgrace to the human race.

I wonder how many "funny" cartoons he'll be drawing after some salty old Marine crushes his fingers.

ElDiablo
02-07-07, 07:10 AM
Where did you find this?

I found it on google...I was looking for pictures and there it was...thats when I posted it on here...I'll try to get the site again...

DWG
02-07-07, 07:12 AM
Personally, except for the banner, I LIKE it. The blood gives it a chilling effect. Of course the only tat I ever seriously considered was the old Vulture; Eight Ball and Bloody Hook!
:devious:

Lets people know what to expect when they mess with Marines. I have been called a bit sick, though!
:D

gunny1956
02-07-07, 07:48 AM
:flag: The sad fact is that at one point in the life of all thost who condem the Marines, Have been helped by a Marine.

:( How sad

ElDiablo
02-07-07, 08:37 AM
Yeah...the blood is cool and that part I liked...thats why I looked at the bigger picture...the banner is the part that is JUST WRONG.....these people take for granted every person who dies for them over seas...personally I think its sad that there are people out there like that...

mesaRAT488
02-07-07, 11:49 AM
"Arizona sucks, I know from experience"

Yes, but I do have to say University of Arizona is a dope-ass party school....and the gun laws are a lot better than cali.lol

Bullrider
02-07-07, 10:20 PM
Arizona sucks, I know from experience

Now thats one of those innapropiate things you shouldnt say, what was your expierence? a month or two stay downtown. Perhaps the only thing I can say that is bad about AZ's lifestyle is the liberal newspapers. Arizona is probably one of the best places to live you can drive a couple of hours and go snowboarding or drive a few more and go to the dunes. We have a damn good police force and a sheriff who tries for the better of the community(maricopa county at least) Our crime rates our lower than they were when I was a little tyke and the populus is growing thus causing great real estate competition. But in my mindset the only true problem in this great state is people f^cking up the enviroment and the lack of some public funds.

Hectic
02-08-07, 06:43 AM
Bullrider I have lived in Arizona for seventeen years, and sure it's beautiful, and there are some people that try and make a difference, but most of the people just don't give a **** about it and want to have fun without paying the price of at least cleaning up after themselfs. And what I had meant is everywhere my family goes somone tells my parents "that they hope they are happy of their baby killers." I went into a Fry's with my information my Recruiter had given me and only one person in the store that saw it didn't say "Don't do it", or "There just going to send you to Iraq to die", the young woman said "congradulations and thank you."

JWG
02-11-07, 04:51 PM
Use this anger to lift weights and stay fit. Don't let them get to you, do however let them give you anger to use in your workouts.

Adapt and Overcome. Let them spew out what they will, but you be the one who grows STRONGER not them.