PDA

View Full Version : Reserve interview

GI JOE
02-06-07, 08:57 AM
Hello all
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I have my Reserve interview tomorrow and needed to find out what happens during this interview should I dress up or just casual what kind of questions will I be asked?

yanacek
02-06-07, 01:23 PM
Poolee,

Dress nicely for the interview--as if you were applying for a job you really want. Recommend khaki trousers with belt and a shirt with a collar. No earrings either.

The Marines at the Reserve Center will have a checklist they must complete. Some units just do the checklist, while others ask a lot of additional questions, and some even take you on a tour. No way of telling.

I hope this helps.

TopY

Echo_Four_Bravo
02-06-07, 04:38 PM
You want them to be impressed. That means showing up and being respectful and professional. Not with the attitude you've shown here with your smiley faces. These people are professional, and expect you to be as well.

But, don't be too nervous either. Just be yourself, address the Marines by rank, and be honest with them.

hawks
02-06-07, 05:53 PM
Whats the whole interview process for/like/about?

I DEP'd back early Oct and never had my meeting yet - supposed to come up soon though.

GI JOE
02-06-07, 07:03 PM
Echo_Four_Bravo

Sorry about the funny faces and thank you for that info I will be going to the Chicago Marine reserve station 2/24 I have to meet my recruter up first at his office then drive up to Chicago Marine reserve station I will dress and act professional.

Also hawks I will be shiping on 20070212 maybe you interview right before you ship? Im just guessing dough :D

davecerami275
02-06-07, 09:51 PM
arrive at least fifteen minutes early