PDA

View Full Version : Proud of our Marines! Sick of the tree huggers

aang
02-05-07, 12:02 PM
Here is my rant about our current situation. I am sick and tired of people talking about the young men and women serving our country and saying that they are all uneducated and child killers. This is the farthest thing from the truth. These young people have signed up for the military either due to patriotism, eduicational benefits, or learning a skill. They are not the ones that have declared war on anyone, they are not the ones that dictate foriegn policy. They simply follow the orders of our elected officals. If any one is to blame it is ourselves for electing such people to office in the first place. We the people have the power to infleunce or vote out of office anyone that does not reflect our beliefs or values.We need to support our troops in this critical hour, as we increase troop strength in Iraq and Afganistan. It is our duty to make sure that these soldeirs have the equipment and supplies need to accomplish their mission and return home safely as possible. To all of you who would burn our flag, abolish the pledge of allegiance, and go tree hugging with Jane Fonda. I would like to say this is... You are why we are no longer a nation united but a bunch of ungreatfull little *****es claiming entitelments for which others have paid for. Next time you see a Veterans day celebration or observe Memorial Day take a moment to reflect on it's true meaning you worthless scumbags. I am out!

thrid generatio
02-05-07, 12:22 PM
I heared a line which shows the SOME of the American public, well their parents where never married.......Ameica is at war. NO Sir we are at war, America is at the Mall.
If the tables were turned perhaps they might understand.
Semper Fi are not just words but a way of life for ever.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-05-07, 01:40 PM
Just remember this, the vocal left wing is NOT concerned with you, or your family, or anything else except DEFEATING BUSH! That is the over riding factor in their sad, pathetic lives. When Bush leaves office, then they will have wondered what they've done for the last 8 years, but by then, it'll be too late.

Realistically, they would be happy if we were to lose this war, since that would allow them to shrilly point fingers and scream "See? See? We told you!"

Personally, I'm reaching the point where I feel 'they' are not worth one more drop of blood, sweat, or tears from ANY of us. But then I look around at my kids, my family, and good friends, shoulder my pack, and march on.

These scum make me sick most of the time.

Bozooka
02-05-07, 02:00 PM
Just remember this, the vocal left wing is NOT concerned with you, or your family, or anything else except DEFEATING BUSH! That is the over riding factor in their sad, pathetic lives. When Bush leaves office, then they will have wondered what they've done for the last 8 years, but by then, it'll be too late.

Realistically, they would be happy if we were to lose this war, since that would allow them to shrilly point fingers and scream "See? See? We told you!"

Personally, I'm reaching the point where I feel 'they' are not worth one more drop of blood, sweat, or tears from ANY of us. But then I look around at my kids, my family, and good friends, shoulder my pack, and march on.

These scum make me sick most of the time.

Well said the diaper heads do not care what country they kill you or your children in. Get them before they get US.:evilgrin:

10thzodiac
02-05-07, 02:52 PM
If Bush and his neo-cons were really on the ball they would of included in the Patriot Act, "Ideological Correctness" and have "Thought Police" enforcement !

Japan's pre-World War II Peace Preservation Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Preservation_Law) made opposing the war a thought crime.

What this country needs is a state sanctioned involuntary detainment and treatment for thoughts and beliefs health act.

Semper Fidelis :usmc:

10thz