PDA

View Full Version : The day has finally come

SSgtOfMarines
02-10-03, 02:15 PM
Marines, at 0 dark thirty tomorrow, I will leave our country and depart for the land of camels. Ya'll have my addy (was posted once before)

Semper Fidelis
Sgt E

Rob Parry
02-10-03, 02:34 PM
Take care, have a good one and when you meet Royal Marines be assured they have beer hidden somewhere, but they'll share!
Safe return.

thedrifter
02-10-03, 02:46 PM
0 Dark 30, remember a few of them.........LOL We are with you if not in body in spirit..........You will never be far from our thoughts and prayers......God Bless and God Speed......Do have your addy and will drop you a line or two........

Sempers,

Roger

Sgt Sostand
02-10-03, 03:59 PM
We will see you will when you return

Sempers Fi My Brother

Super Dave
02-10-03, 04:18 PM
Keep your head down and your rounds headed down range.

JAMarine
02-10-03, 05:11 PM
God Bless You Marine.

Come Home Soon.

wrbones
02-10-03, 05:18 PM
Finally!

Get some Marine!

JChristin
02-10-03, 05:28 PM
You will remind in my thoughts and prayers. Upon your return, it's beer time big time. Make us proud. You already do.

This I know: You can go anywhere, at anytime, under any condition and meet any cause. You are a United States Marine.

OOH RAH Brother,

Semper Fi
The Almight is with You

JChristin

JChristin
02-10-03, 05:36 PM
You will remind in my thoughts and prayers. Upon your return, it's beer time big time. Make us proud. You already do.

This I know: You can go anywhere, at anytime, under any condition and meet any cause. You are a United States Marine.

OOH RAH Brother,

Semper Fi
The Almight is with You

JChristin

greybeard
02-10-03, 11:27 PM
God Speed & a safe return. Us old farts are behind ya all the way, Show us how it's done Marine.

Sparrowhawk
02-10-03, 11:41 PM
GET SOME!

Sempers

Cook

LadyLeatherneck
03-25-03, 10:50 PM
I've been snail mailing SgtOfMarines since his departure and finally got word from him last Friday via email. He's doing fine. If any of you would like to email him please email me and I'll forward you his email.

Laura,

I got your postcard and your St Patties day card. Thanks alot hun. I
miss
talking to you back home. How is everything else? All i is great here.
If
you want to pass this email addy to some of our mutual friends be my
guest.
I'd like to hear from them.

wrbones
03-25-03, 11:32 PM
email on it's way!

Thanks, LL! I've been wonderin' about him fer a few days now.

wrbones
03-26-03, 02:31 AM
Hey brother,

The sand wind and rain (yeah sometimes) sucks, but im doing what I've always wanted to do: Defend America's freedoms from all the asshooles out there that try to deny them from us. I'm with my brothers and sisters making the best out of the situation handed to us. We have radio (kuwait has an english fm station) and tv (in the CSSOC) so im pretty much caught up on the news. Tell FF I hope he feels better and tell the Marines at Leatherneck we are making them proud.

Ross