PDA

View Full Version : Three held in Lejeune bomb threat

thedrifter
02-09-03, 09:22 AM
Article ran : 02/09/2003 <br />
Three held in Lejeune bomb threat <br />
By STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS <br />
<br />
Two men thought to be disgruntled Camp Lejeune Marines and a Richlands woman were arrested by Pennsylvania...

greybeard
02-09-03, 09:40 AM
Those weren't Marines-they were something evil. They ceased being Marines when they crossed the line to become terroists & criminals. They crossed it forever, when they planned on harming their fellow Marines.
There is a lot of mis-information popping up on user groups about this being part of a larger scheme that includes overthrowal of the US military in general.
I believe Portsmouth has a place prepared just for them, hopefully against a wall with blindfolds.
I thought Carnivore kept tabs on bo*b making downloads.

greybeard
02-09-03, 09:51 AM
And this, ladies & gents, is a perfect example of the proper usage of the term "ex Marine".

donaldduct
02-09-03, 10:29 AM
May be these Losers where draftees

Marine-of-1861
02-09-03, 10:42 AM
WHy would we draft with kids like this in the mix.
Thats why our military needs to be very selectful.

Thats the point I was trying to make...

Who are you trying to flame Duct !!!!

Kegler300
02-10-03, 08:43 AM
2335 OFF BASE TERRORISTIC THREATS (ASSISTANCE WITH CIVILAIN LAW ENFORCEMENT)Location: Tunkhannock PA State Trooper Barracks Com/ PA State Police Trooper: Balut Jeff/CPL/Trooper/Shickshinny PA State Police Barracks/570-735-8065PA State Police Trooper: Jenkins James/Trooper/Tunkhannock PA State Trooper Barracks/570-836-2141State Police Criminal Investigator: Kennedy Robert/Criminal Investigator Trooper/ Tunkhannock PA State Trooper Barracks/District Attorney: Skamanick/Wyoming District Attorney Office/570-836-4681Sus: Morrison Richard/LCPL/18562740/25Jun81/2DMAINTBN 2DFSSG/451-3983Sus: Medders Richard T/LCpl/0418214294/16Jun80/2DMAINTBN 2DFSSG/ FC505 RM229/451-3983Sus: Smith Jennifer/Accomplice to above Suspects/No further stats able to be obtained at this timeWit: Morrison Jean/Sister of Richard Morrison/No further stats able to be obtained at this timeMP: Desk Sgt/Sgt MatthewsThe Desk Sgt was notified an off base terrorist plot against Marine Corps Base Camp Lejuene. Trooper Balut stated to the Desk Sgt via telephone that Morrison, Jean made contact with Trooper Jenkins at the Tunkhannock PA State Trooper Barracks and presented PA State Trooper with a computer disk that had formulas for improvised munitions, remote detonation devices, explosive ignition system, and other improvised weapons and improvised explosives. Morrison, Jean also stated to State Troopers that her brother Morrison stated that he wanted to “Blow up Camp Lejeune and himself with it.” Tunkhannock PA State Troopers barracks contacted Trooper Balut of Shickshinny PA State and passed on the information.Trooper Balut further started to the Desk Sgt that the District Attorney of Wyoming county was notified and that Morrison, Smith and Medders were going to be apprehended, for terrorist threats, by Tunkhannock PA State Troopers Jenkins, and Tunkhannock State Trooper Criminal Investigator Kennedy. Trooper Balut further stated that Morrison’s Personal Computer was also going to be seized as evidence. At 0345, 08Feb03 Trooper Balut made contact with the Desk Sgt and stated that Medders and Smith where in custody, but Morrison had barracked himself into the unknown quarters. At 0355, 08Feb03 Trooper Balut notified the Desk Sgt that Morrison was in custody and was being transported to Tunkhannock PA State Trooper Barracks for further processing.Notifications: 2342 07Feb02 Criminal Investigator Ozard0450 08Feb02 2DMAINTBN 2DFSSG OOD GySgt Daigle.

thedrifter
02-10-03, 05:37 PM
February 10, 2003 <br />
<br />
Accused accomplice says AWOL Marines were joking about bomb-making <br />
<br />
Associated Press <br />
<br />
<br />
TUNKHANNOCK, Pa. — Two Marines arrested after they were overheard talking about...

JAMarine
02-10-03, 06:21 PM
I agree with greybeard, "This would be one of the only time where the prefix "EX" would be appropriate.

lurchenstein
02-10-03, 08:14 PM
Fits Ken ("The Human Shield") Nichols too.

cherrysupernerd
02-20-03, 11:46 PM
If I am not mistaken I think I actually met the &quot;supervisor&quot; that these (poor excuses for) Marines were talking about bombing, while this investigation was just getting started. I was at my husbands...

Sgt Sostand
02-21-03, 06:35 AM
They should revoke all rights and shoot them dead no Question asked i bet that would put a stop to the bomb threats