PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry: National Pariah

Bozooka
01-30-07, 03:18 PM
John Kerry: National Pariah, International Embarrassment...:thumbdown

Do not forget that Benedict Arnold died a man without a country. So would John Kerry, if his wife didn’t already own so much of the United States
He's a traitor just like his Mistress Hanoi Jane! If he does not like it here He can leave anytime!

thedrifter
01-30-07, 03:47 PM
http://www.laughatliberals.com/blog/wp-images/john-kerry-heinz-57.jpg

hmckinley
01-30-07, 04:20 PM
It's a political thing I think. No declaration of war by the president, so under the constitution, treason can't be hung around anyones neck. I kinda see it like the pro wrestler's, they get together, figure it out to the tee, act it out and so on and on---. The last president that had the siginificant set of b---s was V-pres. Truman, upon gaining the boss's chair he saved so many of our uncles and father's lives. Wonder how many jane fonda's and joan b. and kerry's he got with the two bombs? Probably got him a few congressmen and senator's too, never can tell. I hope he picked the time when it would get the most of his back stabers over in that country. Dang right the cabinet memebers know exactly what aiding and abetting, treason and such is and was. And to Gy Shaffer your reply to me, you called me gy in the e-mail. I retired a full fledged M/Sgt Semper Fi

hmckinley
01-30-07, 04:36 PM
Way to go, what a bill board that would make as a back drop to all the big sewage treatment plant's all over the US OF A!!! Semper Fi! By the way we kinda got interupted with the glitches going on with the jane fonda thing. The only way I can get back just a little bit is to put their names and everything they stand for in little insignifant letter's, about like the officer's that I was under in the M.C., called them sir if I liked them or by their rank if I didn't. Again Semper Fi!

Bozooka
01-30-07, 07:18 PM
It's a political thing I think. No declaration of war by the president, so under the constitution, treason can't be hung around anyones neck. I kinda see it like the pro wrestler's, they get together, figure it out to the tee, act it out and so on and on---. The last president that had the siginificant set of b---s was V-pres. Truman, upon gaining the boss's chair he saved so many of our uncles and father's lives. Wonder how many jane fonda's and joan b. and kerry's he got with the two bombs? Probably got him a few congressmen and senator's too, never can tell. I hope he picked the time when it would get the most of his back stabers over in that country. Dang right the cabinet memebers know exactly what aiding and abetting, treason and such is and was. I retired a full fledged M/Sgt Semper Fi

Yes you are right about having a declaration of war before you can be found for treason! Aiding and Abetting he has committed! But there are ethical standards our elected officials have to go buy.To call our country a Pariah in a foreign country in front of foreign diplomats is wrong and not ethical! It also breaks the oath of office to defend our country That they put their right hand on the bible for. Why ain't Nancy Jumping on him for ethical reason ? She said they were going to be the ethical saviors of politics!!!!

Sgt Leprechaun
01-31-07, 05:58 AM
Yeah, right. Don't hold your breath waiting for that one to happen.