PDA

View Full Version : Sex and the SgtMaj...

The1stSgt
01-22-07, 04:40 PM
A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>Sergeant Major for conversation.<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>something bothering you?"<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said,<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"It looks like you have seen a lot of action."<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said,<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>Finally the young lady said,<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"1957, ma'am."<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1957! She took his hand<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>times.<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>said,<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1957!"<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

<?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>voice,<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily> <?fontfamily><?param Times New Roman><?bigger><?bigger>"I hope not, it's only 2130 now."<?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamily>

MotivatorOfTheGuard
01-22-07, 04:42 PM
heh, i like that 1stSgt. Did you find that somewhere or is that a product of your own device.

The1stSgt
01-22-07, 05:01 PM
It was forwarded to me by my sister-in-law in Waco, TX.

thedrifter
01-22-07, 06:00 PM
;) :D

Ellie