PDA

View Full Version : new to the forum

Hyperx
01-22-07, 10:12 AM
I am new to this forum. I was a 2141 (Amtrack tech) by job, ended up being an aide-de-camp to General Mutter. Served on Okinawa at Camp Kinser. Got out in 1993. I have a family now and a nice job, but I miss my Marine days. Sometimes I wish I was back there. Thanks to whoever started this forum! Feel stupid for not finding it before!!

thedrifter
01-22-07, 10:17 AM
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........

Don't believe all the rumors about me...I'm really a little :angel: ;)

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

The webmaster who built this site in 2002 name is Shaffer.

Ellie

davecerami275
01-22-07, 11:17 AM
welcome aboard,,, fng has to buy the beer for a week

sgt.lane
01-22-07, 11:28 AM
Welcome aboard, I too was an " AAV repairman" 2141/2142 or whatever it was, they changed it not to long before I got out. Was an 0411 MIMMS jockey for awhile as well!!!!

HardJedi
01-22-07, 12:20 PM
well, welcome HOME!

and FNG DOES buy the booze!

DWG
01-22-07, 01:37 PM
well, welcome HOME!

and FNG DOES buy the booze!

Irish whiskey w/beer chaser here.:)

BTW; all the rumors about Drifter ARE true. Least, that's what the rumor is!
:banana: :D

thedrifter
01-22-07, 01:44 PM
You Marines are making me thristy...:D

A shot of JD seems to make my mouth water...;)

Ellie

Hyperx
01-22-07, 01:44 PM
FNG as in Fraggin New Guy? and hell yeah I am buying. Actually if any of you are in Chicago loop area, I have a nice bar tab at lloyds (Wacker and Madison). PM me and we can drink any time!

Drinking is one marine skill that I didn't lose! Actually got better at it.

regarding other skills - just got back from a 3 mile run that I did in 45 minutes. So I guessed I walked it backwards!!! hahaha!

rb1651
01-22-07, 02:15 PM
Welcome aboard, Marine. I'm just down the road from ya. Give me a yell if you are ever in the Rockford area.