PDA

View Full Version : Its Official, Hillary: "I'm in..."

yellowwing
01-20-07, 09:44 AM
Clinton to launch presidential bid

January 20, 2007
BY BETH FOUHY AND MARC HUMBERT Associated Press (http://www.suntimes.com/news/221377,clinton012007.article)

NEW YORK---- Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton embarked on a widely anticipated campaign for the White House on Saturday, a former first lady intent on becoming the first female president. ''I'm in and I'm in to win,'' she said on her Web site.
Clinton's announcement, days after Sen. Barack Obama shook up the contest race with his bid to become the first black president, establishes the most diverse political field ever.

Clinton is considered the front-runner, with Obama and 2004 vice presidential nominee John Edwards top contenders. New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who would be the first Hispanic president, intends to announce his plans on Sunday.

''You know after six years of George Bush, it is time to renew the promise of America,'' Clinton says in a videotaped message in which she invites voters to begin a dialogue with her on the major issues -- health care, Social Security and Medicare, and the war in Iraq.

''I'm not just starting a campaign, though, I'm beginning a conversation with you, with America,'' she said. ''Let's talk. Let's chat. The conversation in Washington has been just a little one-sided lately, don't you think?''
Clinton, who was re-elected to a second term last November, said she will spend the next two years ''doing everything in my power to limit the damage George W. Bush can do. But only a new president will be able to undo Bush's mistakes and restore our hope and optimism.''

In a defiant statement -- and a nod to questions about her electability -- Clinton said: ''I have never been afraid to stand up for what I believe in or to face down the Republican machine. After nearly $70 million spent against my campaigns in New York and two landslide wins, I can say I know how Washington Republicans think, how they operate, and how to beat them.''

With millions in the bank, a vast network of supporters and top status in nearly every poll of Democratic contenders, Clinton is undertaking the most viable effort by a female candidate to capture the White House.

She is the first presidential spouse to pursue the office; her husband, Bill, served two terms in the White House from 1993-2001.

The announcement was the latest step in a remarkable political and personal journey for the 59-year-old Clinton -- from Arkansas lawyer to first lady to New York senator to front-runner for the Democratic nomination.

A polarizing figure since she burst onto the national scene during her husband's first presidential campaign, Clinton engenders strong opinions among voters, who either revere or revile her but rarely are ambivalent.

She often is compared to her husband and found lacking in his natural charisma. Others have criticized her for being overly cautious and calculating when so many voters say they crave authenticity.

Many Democrats, eager to reclaim the White House after eight years of President Bush, fret that she carries too much baggage from her husband's scandal-plagued presidency to win a general election. Among many voters, she is best known for her disastrous attempt in 1993 to overhaul the nation's health care system and for standing by her husband after his marital infidelity.

Clinton's allies counter by citing her strengths -- intelligence, depth of experience, work ethic and immense command of policy detail. Advisers argue those skills, plus her popularity among women and younger voters, position her strongly as both a primary and general election candidate.

In her first run for the Senate from New York in 2000 -- a state where she had never lived and where she was branded a carpetbagger by many -- Clinton won a landslide victory. Through dogged campaigning -- including a ''listening tour'' of the state's 62 counties -- Clinton was able to convince voters even in the conservative upstate region that she would represent them effectively in Washington.

Clinton's 2002 vote authorizing military force in Iraq has become a significant political challenge. It angered activists who want her to repudiate her vote and aggressively seek to block Bush's proposed troop increase.

She has toughened her criticism of the conduct of the war and Bush's handling of the conflict, and she recently called for capping troop levels in Iraq at around 140,000. She has rejected calls from liberal groups and Edwards to cut off funds for Bush's planned increase in U.S. troops.

thedrifter
01-20-07, 09:56 AM
God help us..;)

Ellie

thedrifter
01-20-07, 10:00 AM
http://i1.tinypic.com/x1he2w.jpg

thedrifter
01-20-07, 10:23 AM
Clinton Launches 2008 White House Bid

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton embarked on a widely anticipated campaign for the White House on Saturday, a former first lady intent on becoming the first female president. "I'm in and I'm in to win," she said on her Web site.

Clinton's announcement, days after Sen. Barack Obama shook up the contest race with his bid to become the first black president, establishes the most diverse political field ever.

Clinton is considered the front-runner, with Obama and 2004 vice presidential nominee John Edwards top contenders. New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who would be the first Hispanic president, intends to announce his plans on Sunday.

"You know after six years of George Bush, it is time to renew the promise of America," Clinton says in a videotaped message in which she invites voters to begin a dialogue with her on the major issues _ health care, Social Security and Medicare, and the war in Iraq.

"I'm not just starting a campaign, though, I'm beginning a conversation with you, with America," she said. "Let's talk. Let's chat. The conversation in Washington has been just a little one-sided lately, don't you think?"

Clinton, who was re-elected to a second term last November, said she will spend the next two years "doing everything in my power to limit the damage George W. Bush can do. But only a new president will be able to undo Bush's mistakes and restore our hope and optimism."

In a defiant statement _ and a nod to questions about her electability _ Clinton said: "I have never been afraid to stand up for what I believe in or to face down the Republican machine. After nearly $70 million spent against my campaigns in New York and two landslide wins, I can say I know how Washington Republicans think, how they operate, and how to beat them."

With millions in the bank, a vast network of supporters and top status in nearly every poll of Democratic contenders, Clinton is undertaking the most viable effort by a female candidate to capture the White House. Her creation of a presidential exploratory committee allows her to raise money for the campaign; she already has lined up campaign staff.

She is the first presidential spouse to pursue the office; her husband, Bill, served two terms in the White House from 1993-2001.

The announcement was the latest step in a remarkable political and personal journey for the 59-year-old Clinton _ from Arkansas lawyer to first lady to New York senator to front-runner for the Democratic nomination.

A polarizing figure since she burst onto the national scene during her husband's first presidential campaign, Clinton engenders strong opinions among voters, who either revere or revile her but rarely are ambivalent.

She often is compared to her husband and found lacking in his natural charisma. Others have criticized her for being overly cautious and calculating when so many voters say they crave authenticity.

Many Democrats, eager to reclaim the White House after eight years of President Bush, fret that she carries too much baggage from her husband's scandal-plagued presidency to win a general election. Among many voters, she is best known for her disastrous attempt in 1993 to overhaul the nation's health care system and for standing by her husband after his marital infidelity.

Clinton's allies counter by citing her strengths _ intelligence, depth of experience, work ethic and immense command of policy detail. Advisers argue those skills, plus her popularity among women and younger voters, position her strongly as both a primary and general election candidate.

In her first run for the Senate from New York in 2000 _ a state where she had never lived and where she was branded a carpetbagger by many _ Clinton won a landslide victory. Through dogged campaigning _ including a "listening tour" of the state's 62 counties _ Clinton was able to convince voters even in the conservative upstate region that she would represent them effectively in Washington.

Clinton's 2002 vote authorizing military force in Iraq has become a significant political challenge. It angered activists who want her to repudiate her vote and aggressively seek to block Bush's proposed troop increase.

She has toughened her criticism of the conduct of the war and Bush's handling of the conflict, and she recently called for capping troop levels in Iraq at around 140,000. She has rejected calls from liberal groups and Edwards to cut off funds for Bush's planned increase in U.S. troops.

Clinton grew up in the Chicago suburbs in a conservative Republican household and was a "Goldwater girl" in 1964, supporting conservative icon Barry Goldwater in the presidential race won by Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson.

By 1968, she was a Democrat. After graduating from Wellesley College, she attended law school at Yale where she met her husband, Bill Clinton. In 1974, she worked on the House Judiciary Committee's impeachment investigation of President Nixon before moving to Arkansas where she and Clinton were married in 1975.

An influential player in her husband's political career in Arkansas, she leapt to the national scene during the 1992 presidential campaign when the two fought to survive the scandal over Gennifer Flowers' allegations of a lengthy affair with Clinton when he was the state's governor. The Clintons appeared together on CBS' "60 Minutes" to talk about their marriage _ her first famous "Stand by Your Man" moment.

As first lady, Clinton headed up a disastrous first-term effort to overhaul the health care insurance system. There was more controversy as the couple battled allegations of impropriety over land deals and fundraising, missing records from her former Arkansas law firm and even her quick and hefty profits from an investment in cattle futures.

There was no letup in the second term. The president found himself denying _ then admitting _ having a sexual relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. As he battled impeachment and possible removal from office, his wife's poll numbers rose.

Her own political career began to take shape in late 1998 when New York Democrat Daniel Patrick Moynihan announced he would not seek re-election to the Senate seat he had held since 1976. Within a few weeks, the first lady was being talked up by fellow Democrats as a possible successor for the veteran senator.

On Feb. 12, 1999, the very day the Senate was voting not to remove her husband from office, Clinton met in the White House's family quarters with New York Democrat Harold Ickes, a former Clinton administration deputy chief of staff, to talk about a Senate run.

The campaign trail was not always friendly. For almost every cheer, there was a shouted "Go home, Hillary!" and the emerging Republican theme that carpetbagger Clinton simply wanted to use New York as a launching pad for a later presidential run. She pledged to serve her full six-year Senate term if elected.

In the Senate, Clinton quickly moved to establish herself as someone who could work with Republicans or Democrats, often sponsoring high-profile legislation with GOP colleagues.

Associated Press Writer Marc Humbert reported from Albany, N.Y.

Is there PANICK in the air?;)

Ellie

yellowwing
01-20-07, 10:32 AM
Panic? Not from Ann Coulter's condo. My beloved is jumping for joy.

Ann Coulter -->> :banana:

Ann is going to make an easy million in the next two years writing her opinion. Easy as in her style of Minimal Effort-Maximum Mud. The RNC is going to make sure she gets maximum publishing.

thedrifter
01-20-07, 10:33 AM

Ann is going to make an easy million in the next two years writing her opinion. Easy as in her style of Minimal Effort-Maximum Mud. The RNC is going to make sure she gets maximum publishing.

LMAO....

Zulu 36
01-20-07, 11:47 AM

It doesn't matter. Finding things about Hillary is like shooting fish in a barrel anyway. It doesn't take an Ann Coulter to find them.

I remember when Bill/Hill Clinton were elected co-presidents the first time. Rush Limbaugh stated something to the effect that Clinton's election was a tragedy for the country, but for Rush personally, it meant at least four years of guaranteed material. Rush was right on both counts.

HardJedi
01-20-07, 11:55 AM
well, if she winis the nomination, the republicans could run a dead monkey and win the election.

yellowwing
01-20-07, 12:02 PM
...the republicans could run a dead monkey and win the election.
Oh man! That's begging sooo many clever retorts, but I'll bite my tongue :D

HardJedi
01-20-07, 12:08 PM
no no! feel free to blast away, after all, if you can't pick on your friends, who CAN you pick on!

DWG
01-20-07, 12:48 PM
well, if she winis the nomination, the republicans could run a dead monkey and win the election.

They'd have a hard time finding one that would take the job; and a dead monkey would be an improvement over anyone in the wings of the Repub. party at the moment. And don't underestimate the hildebeast, a lot of people out there love her. Course, a lot of people out there shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place as they probably couldn't find their a$$ with both hands without gov. assistance!
:scared: :banana: :D

Kegler300
01-20-07, 12:53 PM
I believe that after 20 years of Bush-Clinton-Bush White Houses, most Americans do not want to turn the reigns of power over to another Clinton.

DWG
01-20-07, 12:55 PM
I'm really starting to like the idea of a dead monkey!:)
Would we have to pay him? Could we get more to run for the House and Senate?
:confused: :thumbup:

thedrifter
01-20-07, 01:27 PM
I believe that after 20 years of Bush-Clinton-Bush White Houses, most Americans do not want to turn the reigns of power over to another Clinton.

Good point! ;)

Ellie

yellowwing
01-21-07, 10:57 AM
Hillary confronts the Clinton name game <br />
Mark Coultan, New York <br />
January 22, 2007 <br />
<br />
HILLARY Clinton's greatest asset in her run for president is that her name is Clinton. Her greatest liability is...

crate78
01-21-07, 02:40 PM
I have doubts that Hillary can get elected. By the very nature of all of her "baggage", she would tend to keep the country split when it needs to be united. All of her and Bill's misdeeds would be dragged through the mud, ad infinitum.

Obama is basking in the limelight now, but what has he actually ever done that would qualify him to be president? Sooner or later, people are going to start asking.

Edwards appears to be without baggage and fairly level-headed. Him I think I could live with.

Let's hope Howard Dean just keeps on doing what he does best and doesn't try again.

On the Republican side, forget Hagel. He's so screwed up I doubt he could get re-elected to the Senate from Nebraska right now, let alone carry the country.

I think Jeb Bush would be a better president than W, but after 20 years of a Bush/Clinton monopoly, I don't think the country would go for another Bush. Clinton, either, for that matter. Jeb is kind of getting s*** on by circumstances.

The Democrats have been in the spotlight so much you haven't heard of serious Republican candidates, but I'd kind of like to see Newt Ginrich throw his hat in the ring.

MHO

crate

3077India
01-21-07, 03:03 PM
I'd love to see a credible 3rd party candidate win the Presidency. Talk about an upset! Alas, that'll never happen as long as people continue to think that the Damnocraps and Republicans are the only parties they have to choose from.:scared:

jinelson
01-21-07, 03:04 PM
Al Gore says that a Hillary Clinton run for the White House could wreak havoc with the world's climate. <br />
<br />
<br />
By Andy Borowitz <br />
Special to Newsweek <br />
<br />
Dec. 5, 2006 - Amid increasing signs that Senator...

DWG
01-21-07, 03:24 PM
If that doesn't make you want to weep for the fate of the Country, nothing will. Another round of clintons would put us in the poor house and defenseless against our foreign enemies. Edwards would spend his time "channeling" for advice. The republicans are offering nothing new. I repeat; the dead monkey sounds better and better! Clean your weapons and keep your powder dry, hell is coming on a freight train. Might wanna start learning chinese right now.(or arabic).
:(

yellowwing
01-21-07, 03:30 PM
I can see it now, instead of "Mandarin" Oranges and "Persian" Rugs that little monkey will be eating them "Freedom" Oranges sitting on a "Freedom Rug". :(

10thzodiac
01-21-07, 03:33 PM
Obama has the magic, Clinton the machine.

Sorry, the next president will be a woman before a black. How about an unbeatable ticket Hillary-Obama...

Remember where you heard it first http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/27.gif

DWG
01-21-07, 03:49 PM
Obama has the magic, Clinton the machine.

Sorry, the next president will be a woman before a black. How about an unbeatable ticket Hillary-Obama...

Remember where you heard it first http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/27.gif

On FOX news; last week. Still scary no matter who says it!

3077India
01-21-07, 04:31 PM
It's doubtful that liberal b***h can get enough rednecks to vote for her no matter whose on her ticket.:p

OLE SARG
01-21-07, 04:41 PM
Come on 10th, I though you were smarter than that. hillary - a *****y, do-nothing, sidekick of slick willie and obamabooby - a rookie leftwing liberal!!!!!
You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

recon532002
01-21-07, 05:11 PM
Realistically there would be 3 bushes in the White House;)

RECON

3077India
01-21-07, 05:52 PM
Realistically there would be 3 bushes in the White House;)

RECONSo far, though, there has only been one [George] BUSH & DICK [Cheney] combination to have been elected twice.:p

yellowwing
01-21-07, 06:33 PM
The polarization has started already. Look at these story headlines

Clinton Confident in Her 2008 Prospects
Washington Post

Hillary Clinton expresses confidence in her presidential prospects
Canada.com

Fear and Loathing on Sen. Clinton's Trail
FOX News
Who says Rupert Murdoch has no sense of fairness? :D

IamaMarine
01-21-07, 06:43 PM
http://iamamarine.com/gallerymisc/clinton/no-hillary999.jpg

http://iamamarine.com/gallerymisc/clinton/no-hillary998.jpg

http://iamamarine.com/gallerymisc/clinton/no-hillary997.jpg

sgt tony
01-21-07, 07:56 PM
Please com back Ross we need you now.

mrbsox
01-21-07, 07:58 PM
Somewhere in this site, is a parody (?) showing Hillary and Janet Reno...

CLINTON / RENO 2008
No more Mr. Nice Guy !!

Scary then, scary now !!
Time to stock up on high cap. mags and ammo.

10thzodiac
01-21-07, 08:00 PM
Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/10/ClintonSenate.jpg

yellowwing
01-22-07, 12:25 AM
Uhhh...why is Al holding his hand up? :nerd:

Seriously, Hillary is not going to make the Gore mistake of keeping Bill off the Campaign Trail. She's going to use every bit of his star power.

If Hillary and Bill get on Oprah that will seal the RNC coffin! :banana:

ErikHeiker
01-22-07, 12:52 AM
http://i1.tinypic.com/x1he2w.jpg

I thought Buddy the dog got run over. At least that was their story.

ErikHeiker
01-22-07, 01:06 AM
That's why Barack Obama, the Illinois Democrat senator, is her biggest threat for the Democrat nomination.

He is the new rock star of US politics, a man with bundles of charisma and few negatives. He represents a fresh start and makes Senator Clinton look like a calculating political insider.

In fact, Senator Obama's aura is reminiscent of Bill Clinton. It's he who has forced her to declare her presidential ambitions so early — exactly two years to the day from the inauguration of the next president.

She cannot afford to let him get established as a front-runner, nor gain the fund-raising ability that goes with that.

His greatest asset is that he has been in the Senate for only two years, and so has not yet developed entrenched opposition or a voting record that opponents can use against him.

His greatest liability is that he has been in federal politics for only two years, and has no foreign policy experience.

His middle name is Hessein, which will be a huge liability. Also, the Hitlery camp has already started the mud slinging campaign against him by "asking" about his education in Indonesia. Seems he went to a madrassa for four years. That will definitely hurt him. Where he goes to church right now is meaningless. Islam lets allows its adherents to blend in with the local culture in order to advance politically, but once a muslim Hussein Obama gets elected, watch out America. I used to think electing Hitlery was the worst thing that could happen to America. Now I believe Hussein Obama would be even worse.

hrscowboy
01-22-07, 03:26 AM
Gentlemen i think you better watch the dark horse of NM he could very well kick some rear have you forgotten how many latinos we have in this country??

DWG
01-22-07, 06:41 AM
I thought Buddy the dog got run over. At least that was their story.

He really deserted, out of embarrasment!;)

DWG
01-22-07, 06:45 AM
Gentlemen i think you better watch the dark horse of NM he could very well kick some rear have you forgotten how many latinos we have in this country??

Why do you think both parties are falling all over themselves to ignore the immigration laws? They both want to be the ones who get credit for giving the vote to 20 million illegals. Round 'em, ship 'em home; it all starts with the first bus load.

thedrifter
01-22-07, 07:34 AM
"Should I vote for Hillary?" - Take The Quiz To Find Out
By Doug Powers
January 21, 2007

Since it's official now that Hillary Clinton is running for president, I realize that most of my readers are torn, and you're probably asking yourselves, "Should I vote for Hillary?"

We often vote for the candidate we feel shares a common bond with us, morally, ethically and politically. To find out if you have something in common with Hillary Clinton, take the following quiz and choose the answer that would best represent your thoughts, opinions or motives toward the situation.

The "Should I vote for Hillary?" quiz:

1) You're a Yale-educated woman, lawyer and first lady of the United States. Your husband is a notorious philanderer, and a story comes out in the media that he's been cheating on you with a young intern. You say you didn't believe the story until he told you it was true. You are:

A) Lying
B) Incredibly stupid
C) Well aware those 15 copies of "Leaves of Grass" that the Fed Ex guy brings every month aren't really for you, but you put up with it to maintain the power

----

2) Hillary's campaign slogan should be:

A) "For positive change"
B) "8 more years!"
C) Tie: "She'll save the taxpayers money because she already has the furniture" and "If abortions are outlawed, only outlaws will be allowed to screw around with my husband."

----

3) Your brother is a lawyer, and the fact that he's obtained $400,000 in legal fees for his work on pardons while your husband is president becomes public. Do you make him give the money back, and if so, why?

A) Yes. I'm shocked that a family member would do anything crooked.
B) No. It's my responsibility that any of this happened.
C) Yes, only because I got caught.

----

4) You discover your husband's been treating the uvula of an intern like a pinata on Cinco de Mayo. After you learn about this, you describe how you felt by saying, "I could hardly breathe" and "gulping for air." You are:

A) Enraged he had been so careless as to allow it to become public.
B) Shocked that he cheated on you.
C) Empathizing with what the young intern went through.

----

5) You find out that the deputy White House counsel, who is also a close friend from Arkansas and had access to all of your records and knowledge of all your dealings, has died. What's the first thing you do?

A) Immediately call family and friends to tell them the tragic news.
B) Stand up so fast you hit your head on the bottom of one of his file cabinet drawers.
C) Eulogize him as a great attorney who never, ever kept any data whatsoever on his computer hard drives.

----

6) Your book and J.K. Rowling's latest book are on sale, but a buyer can only afford one of them. What do you say when that buyer approaches you and asks you to differentiate the two?

A) "One is a fictional book about a wizard who's surrounded by warlocks and monsters, and the other one is the next in the 'Harry Potter' series."
B) "Mine is an important and frank discussion about issues of historical importance."
C) "Secret service!"

----

7) You want your daughter to witness a strong, loving marriage, so you:

A) Refocus and make your family the most important thing in your life.
B) Go to marriage counseling to work things out.
C) Find somebody with a strong, loving marriage and see if she can move in with them.

----

8) What's your life philosophy?

A) "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
B) "Marrying the right person can be a great way to get what you want."
C) "How a steely, lifeless, devoid of conscience stare can be just as good as a gun."

----

9) Barbara Walters asks you which tree you and your husband have most closely associated yourselves with in the past. You answer:

A) Maple.
B) Blue Pine.
C) Charlie.

----

10) This quiz should end with:

A) Questions about the direction of the country.
B) A discussion about Whitewater.
C) A tax audit of the author.

----

Hill-o-meter rating:

The most Hillified answers were all "C." If you chose "C" 7-10 times, you're not only going to vote for Hillary, but you may end up on her White House staff! If you answered "C" 2-6 times, you're at "work on it" status. To get yourself to a higher rating on the "Hill-o-meter," mix one part Betty Friedan with two parts Chomsky, sprinkle on some NPR, drink twice a day and take the quiz again in a month.

If you answered "A" to most, congratulations, you'll not be voting for Hillary in 2008.

Ellie;)

3077India
01-22-07, 08:22 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BILL CLINTON THOUGHT WHEN HE FIRST SAW HILARY?

'This is the woman I want to cheat on for the rest of my life.' :p :scared: :cool:

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 09:29 AM
His middle name is Hessein, which will be a huge liability. Also, the Hitlery camp has already started the mud slinging campaign against him by "asking" about his education in Indonesia. Seems he went to a madrassa for four years. That will definitely hurt him. Where he goes to church right now is meaningless. Islam lets allows its adherents to blend in with the local culture in order to advance politically, but once a muslim Hussein Obama gets elected, watch out America. I used to think electing Hitlery was the worst thing that could happen to America. Now I believe Hussein Obama would be even worse.

I received the following from a Marine I went to boot camp with in 1960:

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, ?He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.?

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama?s mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Osama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama?s expected presidential candidacy.

<!-- toctype = X-unknown --><!-- toctype = text --><!-- text --><!-- toctype = message --><!-- toctype = X-unknown --><!-- toctype = text --><!-- text -->

Sgt Leprechaun
01-22-07, 11:47 AM
Obama is a direct threat to Hillary! and the Demo machine. However, they dare not attack him in the same manner as they would, say, a black Republican like Micheal Steele. No, the campaign against him, run by the Dems (recall them as 'the party of fairness', and 'the most ethical administration') will be on the down low.

Personally, I think he's wrong for the country, and has shaded his background to such an extent that serious digging needs to be done. However, dont rely on the standard media outlets to do it, it'll be the Dems doing it for them.

As far as Kedwards goes, there is no way in hell I'd want him in the WH; he's a trial lawyer and a hard core left wing one to boot.

Hillary! has more support than most people believe, but the dems could probably put that dead monkey on the ticket and it would give the Republican candidate a run for their money.

Whomever wins, folks, I think it will be a Dem. I don't like it, and think it will be horrible for the country, but I see it coming.

Stock up on firearms, bottled water, and whatever else you might need now to avoid the panic later.

drumcorpssnare
01-22-07, 12:04 PM
Sgt. Leprechaun- And don't forget to stock up on gasoline! When the Democracks win, they'll pull all the troops out...THE NEXT DAY. Then Iran and Syria will move in for the kill. Within a month, they'll force OPEC to quit selling oil to America.
Of course, the Hildabeast slut will blame Bush for the lines at the gas stations that are miles long. And she'll reason it's okay if we have no oil, as long as we aren't losing one or two troops a day in Iraq.
Then, when the terrorists continue to kill non- Islamics, worldwide, THAT will be Bushes fault too.
Wait and see....

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Sgt Leprechaun
01-22-07, 12:30 PM
Yep. Good point. Prices will go up, supplies will go down, and it'll be America, circa 1974, all over again. Not good.

But, hey, the sheeple out there seem to want that, so to hell with em, is my opinion. I've reached the point in my life where I don't give much of a rip for anyone but my own family.

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 12:33 PM
I know it's going to be a blow to American Psyche "if" they have to start using mass transportation. The Japanese & Europeans do it quite commonly. Just think, no more car payments, auto insurance, maintenance and fuel costs.

I'm spending $500 a month to drive and that's cheap compared to some. All I really have to do is go to the grocery store and doctors that are close to home. I know this is simplistic but I bet a bus would cost less than $25 a month. Maybe "Red Ink America" would start saving their money again like the financially strong economies of Germany and Japan.

The Arabs have to sell their oil and remember Canada has the biggest proven oil reserve in the world and it is right next door.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-22-07, 12:37 PM
The thing is, mass transit is not workable for everyone. Me, for example. I live in the country, and commute about 30 minutes. There is no bus, etc. Mass transit is a great idea, but things are far more spread out, for the most part, in this country than in Europe or Asia.

HardJedi
01-22-07, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=10thzodiac]Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

[QUOTE]

can i PLEASE have some of what you are taking/smoking/injecting?

reality is getting WAY to boring for me :D ;) :p

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 12:45 PM
Quote:
The thing is, mass transit is not workable for everyone. Me, for example. I live in the country, and commute about 30 minutes. There is no bus, etc. Mass transit is a great idea, but things are far more spread out, for the most part, in this country than in Europe or Asia.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
v/r
The Malignant Leprechaun

Some Japanese travel allot further and some only go home on the weekends. You gotta do what you have to do.

Remember the Canadian oil !

SF
10thz

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 12:48 PM
[quote=10thzodiac]Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

[quote]

reality is getting WAY to boring for me :D ;) :p

Try reality more, it works for me !

3077India
01-22-07, 12:50 PM
Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

reality is getting WAY to boring for me...IF HILARY DOES BECOME PRESIDENT, THEN WE'LL ALL BE F***ED WITH A D*** BIG ENOUGH FOR AN ELEPHANT TO FEEL IT. :scared:

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 01:00 PM
Gotta go to the post office now to send a couple parcels to Okinawa for the wife. I'd take them there but I'd have to buy a gas station first.

Hmmm, I could even take the bus or have the post office pick them up, too many choices. I'll go with OPEC before they shut off the spigot and I have to walk.

DWG
01-22-07, 01:11 PM
Gotta go to the post office now to send a couple parcels to Okinawa for the wife. I'd take them there but I'd have to buy a gas station first.

Hmmm, I could even take the bus or have the post office pick them up, too many choices. I'll go with OPEC before they shut off the spigot and I have to walk.

:mad: Now after all that preaching on mass transit and saving the planet, etc.-You'd best WALK down to that damn post office! Lead by example 10Z! Exercise will do you good, save oil, reduce pollutants, impress your neighbors.

;)

drumcorpssnare
01-22-07, 03:05 PM
3077 India- 10thz is probably part of a "double, triple, super top secret CIA government volunteer medical drug abuse research program" or DTSTSCIAGVMDARP for short.
It allegedly involves "anti-intelligence" suppositories. Three times a day- one ea. after each meal. I 'heard' each dose is:banana: this big! LOL

3077India
01-22-07, 03:15 PM
3077 India- 10thz is probably part of a "double, triple, super top secret CIA government volunteer medical drug abuse research program" or DTSTSCIAGVMDARP for short.
It allegedly involves "anti-intelligence" suppositories. Three times a day- one ea. after each meal. I 'heard' each dose is:banana: this big! LOLOh you think. :p Sad to think, but I fear we are doomed to a Damnocrap victory in 2008. There I said it, now I think I'm gonna be sick. :sick: GOD, PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG ON THIS!!!!!!

FistFu68
01-22-07, 03:15 PM
:evilgrin: (LMAO)HE'S A FREAKING ANIMAL,ONE OF ONLY A HANDFULL OF MARINE'S;THAT CAN HUMP & CHIT AT THE SAME TIME!!!YOU GUESS THE OTHER TWO???:beer: :iwo:

FistFu68
01-22-07, 03:30 PM
:evilgrin: (LMFAO) HE'S AN ANIMAL,THE ONLY MARINE; AMONG A HANDFULL! THAT CAN CHIT,WHILE HE HUMP'S!!!(LOL) YOU GUESS THE OTHER TWO???OH,AND THEY CHIT~MARINE GREEN~(LOL):D S/F :iwo:

thedrifter
01-22-07, 03:38 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/108616.jpg

hrscowboy
01-22-07, 04:10 PM
Well gentleman it dont matter to me if the gas goes to hello and back i have the horses and a couple of buggys with lights and a slow moving object sign i can go back to to horse and buggy days and it wont matter to me.. grocery stores are close and feed stores too and walmart is only 6 miles from me so i am good to go..

FistFu68
01-22-07, 04:22 PM
:evilgrin: HELL,I'LL JUST GO 'BAC TO MY FIRST BLOOD "RAMBO WAY'S" :evilgrin:

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 04:29 PM
It allegedly involves "anti-intelligence" suppositories. Three times a day- one ea. after each meal. I 'heard' each dose is:banana: this big! LOL

You'll never guess what, I have a Japanese space age toilet seat, I do not need suppositories. The dam thing is the best thing since sliced bread. And it saves the forests too (TP). I just put it on high and everything comes out without any stress on my brownie. It has a remote too.

http://www.washlet.com/quicktime2.html

Wouldn't get caught constipated without my TOTO !

http://www.performancetoilets.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=17

http://www.performancetoilets.com/ProductImages/additional_images/washlet_s300_1.jpg

jgorosco
01-22-07, 05:43 PM
I have a question. If Hillary wins the Presidency, what would Our relations be like with the Middle East? I ask only because of how the woman are treated there. Would we be least respected? Just a question.

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 06:30 PM
Excellent question, especially since she is still attempting to live down her 1998 declaration of support for a Palestinian state and the kiss she gave Suha Arafat in 1999, Hillary has sought to compensate by voting *AIPAC's way on almost every issue. In the current election cycle, she has received $80,000 in pro-Israel money—more than any other congressional candidate.

*American Israel Public Affairs Committee: Is ranked second after the National Rifle Association (along with the AARP) in the National Journal's 2005 listing of Washington's most powerful lobbies. AIPAC, serves as "a de facto agent for a foreign government, Israel.

Jason, its appears to me a double whammy, a female with Israeli taskmasters.

End of story.

jgorosco
01-22-07, 06:47 PM
So if she is President we would be pretty much screwed, brewed and tattooed. Thanks for the bits of info.

10thzodiac
01-22-07, 07:54 PM
Maybe not ?

Oil, oil, everywhere http://www.podcastingnews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7883

jinelson
01-22-07, 09:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/193343.jpg

The Clinton/Obama Campaign Bus

:D

crate78
01-22-07, 09:36 PM
If the democrats are good at anything, it's self-destructing. And it's started already. Even the liberal media are chawin' and gnawin'.

crate

greensideout
01-22-07, 11:12 PM

Is this the beloved that you speak of?

greensideout
01-22-07, 11:29 PM
Is this the beloved that you speak of?

She's a mean one---lol, but even Al Sharpton likes her. :banana:

yellowwing
01-22-07, 11:38 PM
She's a mean one---lol, but even Al Sharpton likes her. :banana:
Hey I recognize that shot of Ann! She's being passed around? I'll see if I can get a good one of her and Le Kerrys et Madame Clinton

greensideout
01-22-07, 11:51 PM
She likes to hang with Marines.

3077India
01-23-07, 02:00 AM
She's a mean one---lol, but even Al Sharpton likes her. :banana:I guess you don't know about Blacks on Blondes.com :p

HardJedi
01-23-07, 09:37 AM
I fear that in our country, if either Ms. Clinton, or Barrack Obama are elected president, they'll be dead inside a year.

Not fear because I give a damn about either one, ( I do RESPECT Obama at least) but fear because I just don't think this place is ready for a woman or an ethnic minority.

The first of either of those, I believe will have to be a fairly conservative canidate in order to win.

drumcorpssnare
01-23-07, 10:27 AM
I don't have a problem voting for a woman. Nor do I have a problem voting for a member of an ethnic minority. Or for that matter, a member of an ethnic minority who is female. Those are non-issues.

The "issue" anymore, in politics, is this...Who in their right mind would want to vote for a candidate who was a (pick any and all that apply)

two-faced
stealing
adulterous
lying
molesting
cheating
power hungry
alcoholic
bribe taking
irresponsible
selfish
bigot
anti-American
idiot

Wouldn't it be comforting if there were candidates to choose from who were moraly, legaly, and ethicaly beyond reproach? Can you imagine the media looking for "dirt" on a potential candidate, and coming up empty handed?
Imagine the concept, of a President whom we could trust to guide our nation in a direction that would be good for us, our children, and our children's children....
Looks like "We The People" had better roll up our sleeves, and get to work!

DWG
01-23-07, 10:33 AM
I don't have a problem voting for a woman. Nor do I have a problem voting for a member of an ethnic minority. Or for that matter, a member of an ethnic minority who is female. Those are non-issues.

The "issue" anymore, in politics, is this...Who in their right mind would want to vote for a candidate who was a (pick any and all that apply)

two-faced
stealing
adulterous
lying
molesting
cheating
power hungry
alcoholic
bribe taking
irresponsible
selfish
bigot
anti-American
idiot

Wouldn't it be comforting if there were candidates to choose from who were moraly, legaly, and ethicaly beyond reproach? Can you imagine the media looking for "dirt" on a potential candidate, and coming up empty handed?
Imagine the concept, of a President whom we could trust to guide our nation in a direction that would be good for us, our children, and our children's children....
Looks like "We The People" had better roll up our sleeves, and get to work!

Yeah, but people wth all those "traditional" values won't lower themselves to run for office. It's a dirty business! Unfortunately only dirty people will do it anymore.
:(

10thzodiac
01-23-07, 04:51 PM
<DT>Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government... <DD class=author>Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)</DD>

greensideout
01-23-07, 05:40 PM
<DT>Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government... <DD class=author>Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)</DD>

If Hillary becomes president, it WILL BE a "new government"! Be careful of what you speak! :scared:

3077India
01-23-07, 06:54 PM
It is illegal to ADVOCATE THE VIOLENT OVERTHROW OF THE GOVERNMENT! :p

10thzodiac
01-23-07, 07:18 PM
Much to lose...

What kind of men were the 56 signers who adopted the Declaration of Independence and who, by their signing, committed an act of treason against the Crown? To each of you the names Franklin, Adams, Hancock, and Jefferson are almost as familiar as household words. Most of us, however, know nothing of the other signers. Who were they? What happened to them?

I imagine that many of you are somewhat surprised at the names not there: George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Patrick Henry. All were elsewhere.

Ben Franklin was the only really old man. Eighteen were under 40; three were in their 20s. Of the 56, almost half--24--were judges and lawyers. Eleven were merchants, 9 were land-owners and farmers, and the remaining 12 were doctors, ministers, and politicians.

With only a few exceptions, such as Samuel Adams of Massachusetts, these were men of substantial property. All but two had families. The vast majority were men of education and standing in their communities. They had economic security as few men had in the 18th century.

Each had more to lose from revolution than he had to gain by it. John Hancock, one of the richest men in America, already had a price of 500 pounds on his head. He signed in enormous letters so "that his Majesty could now read his name without glasses and could now double the reward." Ben Franklin wryly noted: "Indeed we must all hang together, otherwise we shall most assuredly hang separately." Fat Benjamin Harrison of Virginia told tiny Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts: "With me it will all be over in a minute, but you, you will be dancing on air an hour after I am gone."

These men knew what they risked. The penalty for treason was death by hanging. And remember: a great British fleet was already at anchor in New York Harbor.

They were sober men. There were no dreamy-eyed intellectuals or draft card burners here. They were far from hot-eyed fanatics, yammering for an explosion. They simply asked for the status quo. It was change they resisted. It was equality with the mother country they desired. It was taxation with representation they sought. They were all conservatives, yet they rebelled.

It was principle, not property, that had brought these men to Philadelphia. Two of them became presidents of the United States. Seven of them became state governors. One died in office as vice president of the United States. Several would go on to be U.S. Senators. One, the richest man in America, in 1828 founded the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad. One, a delegate from Philadelphia, was the only real poet, musician and philosopher of the signers (it was he, Francis Hopkinson--not Betsy Ross--who designed the United States flag).

Richard Henry Lee, a delegate from Virginia, had introduced the resolution to adopt the Declaration of Independence in June of 1776. He was prophetic is his concluding remarks:

"Why then sir, why do we longer delay? Why still deliberate? Let this happy day give birth to an American Republic. Let her arise not to devastate and to conquer but to reestablish the reign of peace and law. The eyes of Europe are fixed upon us. She demands of us a living example of freedom that may exhibit a contrast in the felicity of the citizen to the ever increasing tyranny which desolates her polluted shores. She invites us to prepare an asylum where the unhappy may find solace, and the persecuted repose. If we are not this day wanting in our duty, the names of the American legislators of 1776 will be placed by posterity at the side of all of those whose memory has been and ever will be dear to virtuous men and good citizens."

Though the resolution was formally adopted July 4, it was not until July 8 that two of the states authorized their delegates to sign, and it was not until August 2 that the signers met at Philadelphia to actually put their names to the Declaration.

William Ellery, delegate from Rhode Island, was curious to see the signers' faces as they committed this supreme act of personal courage. He saw some men sign quickly, "but in no face was he able to discern real fear." Stephen Hopkins, Ellery's colleague from Rhode Island, was a man past 60. As he signed with a shaking pen, he declared: "My hand trembles, but my heart does not."

"Most glorious service"...

Even before the list was published, the British marked down every member of Congress suspected of having put his name to treason. All of them became the objects of vicious manhunts. Some were taken. Some, like Jefferson, had narrow escapes. All who had property or families near British strongholds suffered.

Francis Lewis, New York delegate, saw his home plundered and his estates, in what is now Harlem, completely destroyed by British soldiers. Mrs. Lewis was captured and treated with great brutality. Though she was later exchanged for two British prisoners through the efforts of Congress, she died from the effects of her abuse.

William Floyd, another New York delegate, was able to escape with his wife and children across Long Island Sound to Connecticut, where they lived as refugees without income for seven years. When they came home, they found a devastated ruin.

Phillips Livingstone had all his great holdings in New York confiscated and his family driven out of their home. Livingstone died in 1778 still working in Congress for the cause.

Louis Morris, the fourth New York delegate, saw all his timber, crops, and livestock taken. For seven years he was barred from his home and family.

John Hart of Trenton, New Jersey, risked his life to return home to see his dying wife. Hessian soldiers rode after him, and he escaped in the woods. While his wife lay on her deathbed, the soldiers ruined his farm and wrecked his homestead. Hart, 65, slept in caves and woods as he was hunted across the countryside. When at long last, emaciated by hardship, he was able to sneak home, he found his wife had already been buried, and his 13 children taken away. He never saw them again. He died a broken man in 1779, without ever finding his family.

Dr. John Witherspoon, signer, was president of the College of New Jersey, later called Princeton. The British occupied the town of Princeton, and billeted troops in the college. They trampled and burned the finest college library in the country.

Judge Richard Stockton, another New Jersey delegate signer, had rushed back to his estate in an effort to evacuate his wife and children. The family found refuge with friends, but a sympathizer betrayed them. Judge Stockton was pulled from bed in the night and brutally beaten by the arresting soldiers. Thrown into a common jail, he was deliberately starved. Congress finally arranged for Stockton's parole, but his health was ruined. The judge was released as an invalid, when he could no longer harm the British cause. He returned home to find his estate looted and did not live to see the triumph of the revolution. His family was forced to live off charity.

Robert Morris, merchant prince of Philadelphia, delegate and signer, met Washington's appeals and pleas for money year after year. He made and raised arms and provisions which made it possible for Washington to cross the Delaware at Trenton. In the process he lost 150 ships at sea, bleeding his own fortune and credit almost dry. George Clymer, Pennsylvania signer, escaped with his family from their home, but their property was completely destroyed by the British in the Germantown and Brandywine campaigns.

Dr. Benjamin Rush, also from Pennsylvania, was forced to flee to Maryland. As a heroic surgeon with the army, Rush had several narrow escapes.

John Morton, a Tory in his views previous to the debate, lived in a strongly loyalist area of Pennsylvania. When he came out for independence, most of his neighbors and even some of his relatives ostracized him. He was a sensitive and troubled man, and many believed this action killed him. When he died in 1777, his last words to his tormentors were: "Tell them that they will live to see the hour when they shall acknowledge it [the signing] to have been the most glorious service that I rendered to my country."
William Ellery, Rhode Island delegate, saw his property and home burned to the ground.

Thomas Lynch, Jr., South Carolina delegate, had his health broken from privation and exposures while serving as a company commander in the military. His doctors ordered him to seek a cure in the West Indies and on the voyage he and his young bride were drowned at sea.

Edward Rutledge, Arthur Middleton, and Thomas Heyward, Jr., the other three South Carolina signers, were taken by the British in the siege of Charleston. They were carried as prisoners of war to St. Augustine, Florida, where they were singled out for indignities. They were exchanged at the end of the war, the British in the meantime having completely devastated their large land holdings and estates.

Thomas Nelson, signer of Virginia, was at the front in command of the Virginia military forces. With British General Charles Cornwallis in Yorktown, fire from 70 heavy American guns began to destroy Yorktown piece by piece. Lord Cornwallis and his staff moved their headquarters into Nelson's palatial home. While American cannonballs were making a shambles of the town, the house of Governor Nelson remained untouched. Nelson turned in rage to the American gunners and asked, "Why do you spare my home?" They replied, "Sir, out of respect to you." Nelson cried, "Give me the cannon!" and fired on his magnificent home himself, smashing it to bits. But Nelson's sacrifice was not quite over. He had raised $2 million for the Revolutionary cause by pledging his own estates. When the loans came due, a newer peacetime Congress refused to honor them, and Nelson's property was forfeited. He was never reimbursed. He died, impoverished, a few years later at the age of 50.

Lives, fortunes, honor...

Of those 56 who signed the Declaration of Independence, nine died of wounds or hardships during the war. Five were captured and imprisoned, in each case with brutal treatment. Several lost wives, sons or entire families. One lost his 13 children. Two wives were brutally treated. All were at one time or another the victims of manhunts and driven from their homes. Twelve signers had their homes completely burned. Seventeen lost everything they owned. Yet not one defected or went back on his pledged word. Their honor, and the nation they sacrificed so much to create, is still intact.

And, finally, there is the New Jersey signer, Abraham Clark. He gave two sons to the officer corps in the Revolutionary Army. They were captured and sent to the infamous British prison hulk afloat in New York harbor known as the hell ship "Jersey," where 11,000 American captives were to die. The younger Clarks were treated with a special brutality because of their father. One was put in solitary and given no food. With the end almost in sight, with the war almost won, no one could have blamed Abraham Clark for acceding to the British request when they offered him his sons' lives if he would recant and come out for the King and parliament. The utter despair in this man's heart, the anguish in his very soul, must reach out to each one of us down through 200 years with his answer: "No."

The 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence proved by their every deed that they made no idle boast when they composed the most magnificent curtain line in history. "And for the support of this Declaration with a firm reliance on the protection of divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor."

3077India
01-23-07, 07:25 PM
Not disputing you. I fully agree; I was only quoting what I know to be the law. Advocating the violent overthrow of the gov't is tantamount to conspiracy and that is a federal charge. :cool:

yellowwing
01-23-07, 07:47 PM
Playing Devil's Advocate, what are the rights of the Govt to protect itself from 'far flung ideas' or maybe its just a small percentage of folks that are never pleased?

10thzodiac
01-23-07, 08:07 PM
Off the top of my head, concentration camps ?

DWG
01-23-07, 08:20 PM
Oddly, it only became illegal after 1865. We lost the 2nd revolution and the Constitution died with it. When Jeffersons' principles were exercised, they were crushed by federalism.

rockyusmc
01-31-07, 05:29 AM
hilary is aliar just like her hubby.when she ran for reelection ,she promised the ny voters that she would serve out her full term of office.new yorkers believed her.as aresult they only have one senator,because she'll be too busy raising money and bsing the rest of the country as to how great she is.

rockyusmc
01-31-07, 06:09 AM
to all those unhappy with the govt,dont you think we should try even harder to make it accountable to us?*****in'is ok but lets get off our butts and do something about it,let's face it as bad as some of you think our govt is,is there abetter one somewhere else?we were given a pretty good start in this country.we allowed the crooks and con artists to take over.get involved get like minded people to join in.lets take back our country.lock and load.

3077India
01-31-07, 06:46 AM
It used to be a long time ago; I've noticed that the attitudes of a large number people seems to be that as long as the gov't doesn't interfere too much in their personal lives, they don't seem to care how much their liberties are limited.

About a 100+ years ago, back before the concept of States' Rights became associated with racial discrimination, the States used to interpose their Sovereignty between the Federal Gov't and their citizens. The States were seen as a vehicle to protect the liberties of the people from the Federal Gov't. In the early days of the Republic no one ever believed the Federal Gov't should be the sole guardian of the people's Liberties and for good reason. When we allowed the Federal Gov't to take on that role they have sought to weaken the Bill of Rights whenever possible.

Examples:
The Free Exercise Clause (1st Amendment) has been completely overshadowed by the Separation of Church and State doctrine, which, as it is currently interpreted goes way beyond the intent of the founders. Today no Federal Court will hear a case concerning the Free Exercise Clause, because under the current interpretation of the Church and State doctrine, the Free Exercise Clause, if interpreted as it should, would undermine much of the Church and State Doctrine.
The Right to Bear Arms (2nd Amendment) is being re-interpreted by gun-control proponents in an effort to take our guns and rifles away from honest citizens, by claiming that the Right to Bears was only ever intended to apply to the militias.
Iminent Domain originally intended to allow the States to acquire private property for public use is being abused in many parts of the country by local gov'ts taking private property with public money and selling, leasing or giving it to private developers for economic development.There is more I could mention, but this is just my two cents.

drumcorpssnare
01-31-07, 08:23 AM
3077India- You make some good points. I think it's unfortunate that many Americans have become apathetic when it comes to politics. They think their vote doesn't matter.
It's important for the people of this country to remember that our government is "...of the people, by the people, and for the people." We do have the power, if we will just take it and use it wisely. There are "tools" we can use to effect change, namely- petitions, initiatives, referendums, recalls, and voting.
I would like to see Americans research these tools, learn how they work, and most importantly...use those tools to make our government what we want it to be.

hoytarcher45
01-31-07, 08:41 AM
Good point drumcorps. In a political science class I just took, the professor was telling us that out of the entire population...
5% of people were opinion formers
15% of people were well informed, or politically active
80% were indifferent or apathetic!

I feel that this is pathetic, especially since more that 20% of people are going to be voting anyway. I feel that it is everyones responsibility as an American citizen to at least have some idea of what is going on in the local, state, and federal governments that affects everyone on a day to day basis.

drumcorpssnare
01-31-07, 08:59 AM
hoytarcher45- Imagine if a sizeable group of Americans, say for example....U.S. Marines....were to take the initiative to help educate and persuade their family, friends, and acquaintences to take a more active roll in government/politics. In just day to day conversations with people they know; with "Letters to the Editor" in their local newspapers; grass-roots polling and petitioning, etc.
Leathernecks have always been taught to "adapt and overcome"...so why not "adapt" to the current mess in our political system, and "overcome" by taking action and using the provisions built in to our government to make the needed changes???

One single Marine probably wouldn't make a difference. ALL OF US...would be heard!

3077India
01-31-07, 09:07 AM
Good point drumcorps. In a political science class I just took, the professor was telling us that out of the entire population...
5% of people were opinion formers
15% of people were well informed, or politically active
80% were indifferent or apathetic!

I feel that this is pathetic, especially since more that 20% of people are going to be voting anyway. I feel that it is everyones responsibility as an American citizen to at least have some idea of what is going on in the local, state, and federal governments that affects everyone on a day to day basis.You are so correct, but as drumcorps has pointed out, too many people think their vote won't matter. But I think there is more to it than just that. For too long now we have had the mindset that there are only 2 parties for which we can vote - Damnocraps and Republicans. True, we only have a choice in most State and local elections for one or both of these parties, but there are other parties people can promote and work to get elected if only they are willing to put up the effort. Most people won't because there is little to no immediate reward. For this reason, among others, people become apathetic and feel their vote doesn't matter. If the 2000 Presidential Election taugh us anything, it's that every vote does count.

drumcorpssnare
01-31-07, 10:36 AM
One of my pet peeves in American govt. is "career politicians." These elected officials who serve thirty, forty, even fifty years, have developed their "good-old-boy" network of self-serving, behind the scenes wheeling and dealing, that is really not in our best interest. They cater to lobbyists and "pork-barrel spending" instead of representing the interests of their constituents.
It is my belief that our founding fathers wanted the average American to govern this country. I think it's unfortunate that terms of office are not limited by the Constitution. Only the President of the United States is limited to two terms.
I would like to see politicians in this country limited to four terms, total, in office. This would include all levels of government....local, state, and federal.
So, for example, if I am elected to my state assembly and serve two terms, then run for the US Senate, I can only serve two terms there. Then, I am done as an elected official in this country. Four total terms...no exceptions!

What do you think of term limits?

rockyusmc
01-31-07, 10:50 AM
drum corps,you have apoint.the only problem might be if you get areally great guy,who does the job right,we could lose some one great.but by and large lets limit these guys.one other thing i'd like to see,is if you want to run for a differant office you must quit the one you are holding.the politicians should not have a safety net in case they lose.if you wanted to move to a better paying job you would have to give up your current one.

drumcorpssnare
01-31-07, 11:26 AM
rockyusmc- Doesn't it stand to reason that four terms, even for a "good" politician, is enough time for them to effect positive change? For the average mayoral candidate, that's eight years! For a "good" US Senator, it's twenty-four years! If you can't accomplish something decent in that time span, you're in the wrong business.
And, using Senator Hillary Rodham Slutface as an example....from the time she swears in for that 6-yr. Senate term, until that 6 yrs. has been fulfilled...
she should not be eligible to run for any other office. Period! If she quits the Senate early, she has to sit around on her fat a$$ until her six years is up!

Just my thoughts...

hoytarcher45
01-31-07, 12:37 PM
All good points. I definatly think that for every genuine and good polititian that is lost because of these theoretic term limits, there will be 10 times more bad ones that need to be replaced.

It is unfortunate that so many people don't vote because they think their vote does not count. If nothing else, you should vote out of principal. If you don't vote, you should have no reason to complain about the current situation. An youv'e got to think...if 80% of the population is apathetic or uninformed about politics, what do they use as the basis of their vote? Looks? Maybe you should be required to take a test before you are allowed to vote to insure that idiots who know nothing about politics or government aren't deciding who get to be our leaders. Of course, this will never happen. Stupid people are still people too.

drumcorpssnare
01-31-07, 12:52 PM
hoytarcher45- Anytime I get in a conversation with someone who complains about the government, the war, the military, etc., I ask who they voted for.
Not that I care who...but if! If they say they didn't vote, I just tell them I don't want to hear their nonsense. If ya don't vote, ya don't have the right to complain, in my book.

Also, I remember in grade school having a mock election. We actually got to use the voting machine. Then we filed back to the classroom from the gym. One at a time, we stood up, said who we voted for, and why. The teacher tallied the votes, etc. But the lesson really was...."Don't just vote. Know who, and what you're voting for!"

rockyusmc
01-31-07, 03:19 PM
drum&hoy,thanx you guys are absoulty right!why dont all of us get busy and take our country back from these d*** parasite politicians.they only care about filling their own pockets.isnt it amazing bubba&hil were so broke in the white house and as soon as they left the white house they got ahouse in ny state,atown house in dc and aplace in nyc.i wrote to hil once.i heard she ran 1,000 bucks up to 100,000 bucks.i told her i had 2,000 dollars to invest and all i wanted as a return was 5,000 dollars.she never answered.if god forbid she should get elected will her and bubba ran the b&b at the white house again?

drumcorpssnare
01-31-07, 03:28 PM
rockyusmc- Remember when Bubba was prez and he charged people to spend a night in the &quot;Lincoln&quot; bedroom? <br />
The Hildabeast will probably charge women $1,000.00 a pop, to &quot;kneel where Monika...

3077India
01-31-07, 04:19 PM
rockyusmc- Doesn't it stand to reason that four terms, even for a "good" politician, is enough time for them to effect positive change? For the average mayoral candidate, that's eight years! For a "good" US Senator, it's twenty-four years! If you can't accomplish something decent in that time span, you're in the wrong business.
And, using Senator Hillary Rodham Slutface as an example....from the time she swears in for that 6-yr. Senate term, until that 6 yrs. has been fulfilled...
she should not be eligible to run for any other office. Period! If she quits the Senate early, she has to sit around on her fat a$$ until her six years is up!

Just my thoughts...
drumcorpssnare:usmc: I tend to think that 2 terms for a US Senator (that would be 12 Years) and 6 terms for a US Representative (that would be 12 years also) would be sufficient for them to effect a change. If a US Senator, which serves 6 yr term, were limited to 4 terms, that would be 24 yrs to me that is too F***ing long. If a US Representative, which serves a 2 yr term, were limited to 4 terms, that would be 8 years. For me 12 years for both houses should be the maximum allowed. People like old Ted "Sausagehead" Kennedy would've been out along time, since he and other career politicians have outlived their usefulness.

3077India
01-31-07, 04:38 PM
One of my pet peeves in American govt. is "career politicians." These elected officials who serve thirty, forty, even fifty years, have developed their "good-old-boy" network of self-serving, behind the scenes wheeling and dealing, that is really not in our best interest. They cater to lobbyists and "pork-barrel spending" instead of representing the interests of their constituents.
It is my belief that our founding fathers wanted the average American to govern this country. I think it's unfortunate that terms of office are not limited by the Constitution. Only the President of the United States is limited to two terms.
I would like to see politicians in this country limited to four terms, total, in office. This would include all levels of government....local, state, and federal.
So, for example, if I am elected to my state assembly and serve two terms, then run for the US Senate, I can only serve two terms there. Then, I am done as an elected official in this country. Four total terms...no exceptions!

What do you think of term limits?Drumcorps, perhaps the States need to take another look at Article V of the Constitution (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_States_of_America#Artic le_V), which reads as follows:
The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.The bold type is one clause that tends to be completely overlooked; the States (two-thirds of 'em) have the authority to petition Congress to call a Convention to propose Amendments to the Constitution. The only draw back to this is that the last time we had a Constitutional Convention (in 1787) the Convention delegates decided to scrape the Articles of Confederation in favor of a new form of gov't. The concern is that such a Constitutional Convention might do the same thing; however, the difference is that the Convention of 1787 wasn't bound by the Articles of Confederation to consider only amendments, while under the Constitution Article V clear states that such a Convention would be limited to proposing Amendments.

Having stated that I submit that we petition our States to demand that Congress call a Convention to consider amendments to the Constitution.:confused: I know it's a long shot, but we'll never know unless we try. All in favor say, "Aye!"
drum corps,you have apoint.the only problem might be if you get areally great guy,who does the job right,we could lose some one great.but by and large lets limit these guys.one other thing i'd like to see,is if you want to run for a differant office you must quit the one you are holding.the politicians should not have a safety net in case they lose.if you wanted to move to a better paying job you would have to give up your current one.I understand your points, the problem is the Constitution, under Article 1, Section 6, Clause 2 (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_States_of_America#Secti on_6), merely requires that a person elected as Senator or Representative may not serve in two posts at the same time. This clause is why you have many Congressmen (or women) running for other offices while they continue to serve in Congress; the down side is that while they are out campaigning for their other office, the people they represent tend to suffer for their lack of attendance at a session of Congress.

rockyusmc
01-31-07, 04:42 PM
drum--who knows she may put a red light up.bubba would be her star attraction.all those hollywood ho's would pay a lot more to play with bubba.i dont think very much of politicians.and think even less of her.

rockyusmc
01-31-07, 04:47 PM
india im with you .the only problem is we would be asking other politicians to limit terms.given the nature of the beast,do you really think they would do as we ask?as it is they ignore us now.

3077India
01-31-07, 05:02 PM
india im with you .the only problem is we would be asking other politicians to limit terms.given the nature of the beast,do you really think they would do as we ask?as it is they ignore us now.That is so true, I tend to look at the clauses in the Constitution rather liberally;:p no where does Article V state that delegates to such a Constitutional Convention have to be members of Congress. The States could send whomever they choose. A Convention would be the opportunity for the People (if they would get off their a**es) to influence the process more closely, than if we relied on the career politicians in Congress to approve constitutional amendments. The people tend to have greater and more direct influence over their State legislatures than over Congress, so petitioning our States to demand a Constitutional Convention is actually better and more democratic than the other option, since no one would be able to get any politician in DC to agree to limit their own terms.

Incidentally, in Lousyana (my home state) our Legislators, surprisingly, submitted an amendment to the State Constitution back in the 90's that limited their terms and it was approved, to their utter shock.

killerinstinct
02-01-07, 09:57 AM
this still just baffles me why she would run for president as if she would win. I don't want to be sexist but a woman like that for president having a say so on where the Marine Corps is deployed and I can just see her forcing co-ed training into the mix which im against anyways.

This will be a sad sad day in America if that woman is president.:cry:

rockyusmc
02-01-07, 10:20 AM
killer,its the idea of power.these people love being able to dictate to the peasants.they are the only ones who know what is good for you.and by god they will jam it down your throat.she wanted to be in control back when bubba was pres.remember?parents dont know how to raise children,it takes a village.thats where it all starts grab the kids,and brain wash them.then you rewrite history.sound familar?the reds did it,the nazis did itand the fascists did it.hellary and all the other liberals will destroy this country if we let them.:usmc: :usmc: :usmc:

bootlace15
02-03-07, 08:10 PM
Bush,Clinton,Bush,Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootlace15 out

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
02-03-07, 08:44 PM
How can anyone criticize Hillary? Don’t you folks realize that she is the smartest woman in the world and is going to provide Universal Health care for us all, as well as make us all fat and happy (dumb is already spoken for). She will definitely implement her health care package this time around and not have to worry about Bill running around with his pecker in his hand as he will just be a shadow on the wall (he will just be first dude and not running things as before). She also has “A Plan” to resolve this Iraq thing too (tucking our tails between our legs and Shagging A$$ out-o-there).

So, let us all pull together and get her elected, we need a woman in the White House (and just imagine the joy if Obama runs as her VP).

:marine:

3077India
02-03-07, 10:14 PM
MountainWilliam, I have a suggestion for you, next you have a thought, just let it go. :p

Les Elkins
02-03-07, 11:04 PM
Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many
"friends"of the Clintons .

1-James McDougal - Clinton 's convicted Whitewater partner died of an
apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key
witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered
July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder
happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual
harassment in the White House.

3- Vince Foster - Former Wite House councilor, and colleague of
Hillary Clinton at Little Rock 's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound
to the head, ruled a suicide.

4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman.
Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to
the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull
resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being
investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal
with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few
days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund
raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found
dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by
Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".

7-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in
the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed
Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton
groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was
involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in
Little Rock . Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside
Little Rock . Park's son said his father was building a dossier on
Clinton .
He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the
files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he
had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people
who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas .

10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging
suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11-Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was
found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her
head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed
suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a
co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit.
Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy
Ferguson . Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found
dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave
site of his fiancee.

13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton 's friend Dan Lassater,
died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His
client was a convicted drug distributor.

14-Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was
related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of
three gunshot wounds.

15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he
was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the
head, ruled a suicide Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16-Paula Grober - Clinton 's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978
until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17-Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport
and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists,
apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport
with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet
June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment Had delivered a report to
Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust
Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment
balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty
scandal.

20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron
Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996.
Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department
of Commerce.

21-Charles Meissner -Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John
Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane
crash.

22-Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National
Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney
Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving
on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton 's mother,
stepfather and brother.

23-Barry Seal -Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas , death was no
accident.

24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill
Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead
after his car had hit a utility pole.

25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a
purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1,
1994 when his plane exploded.

27-Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case.
Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport
drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death
said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2
boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to
the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a
truck, 7/88.

29-Keith McMaskle ? Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash
Dump in April 1989.

32-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his
death was due to "natural causes".

33-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his
pickup truck in June 1990.

34-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed
in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
40-Major General William Robertson
41-Col. William Densberger
42-Col. Robert Kelly
43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
44-Steve Willis
45-Robert Williams
46-Conway LeBleu
47-Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list!

Pass this on. Let the public become aware of what happens to friends of
the Clinton 's!

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT? SURELY YOU JEST !!

Bozooka
02-04-07, 12:19 AM
How can anyone criticize Hillary? Don’t you folks realize that she is the smartest woman in the world and is going to provide Universal Health care for us all, as well as make us all fat and happy (dumb is already spoken for). She will definitely implement her health care package this time around and not have to worry about Bill running around with his pecker in his hand as he will just be a shadow on the wall (he will just be first dude and not running things as before). She also has “A Plan” to resolve this Iraq thing too (tucking our tails between our legs and Shagging A$$ out-o-there).

So, let us all pull together and get her elected, we need a woman in the White House (and just imagine the joy if Obama runs as her VP).

He never ran things before! Tokyo Hillary did.:evilgrin: Thats why he still has a pecker.:(

Bozooka
02-04-07, 12:44 AM
Clinton Casualties

Link to post..

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/clintbodycnt.html

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
02-04-07, 07:40 AM
I would cut loose and insert invectives, however I don't want to insult the the low lifes.

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
02-04-07, 07:43 AM
Sorry about the extra THE in my previous post.:sick:

Bozooka
02-04-07, 08:46 AM
Check this link out.....

Evidence Of A Cover-up

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/foster.html

OLE SARG
02-04-07, 10:28 AM
Checked the link out Bozooka and it made me sick - to think of ANYONE grabbing billary's tit or her fat ass makes me sick. As they used to say many years ago, "I wouldn't touch that ass or tit with YOUR HAND!!!!!!!!!!"

SEMPER FI,

iamcloudlander
02-04-07, 07:03 PM
Subject: Walking Eagle

Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in up state New York .

She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval. Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** it can no longer fly.

3077India
02-04-07, 07:13 PM
A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** it can no longer fly.ROFLMAO :D

Bozooka
02-04-07, 07:32 PM
Subject: Walking Eagle

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** it can no longer fly.

Great now we are going to have another SH--it Bird running...:D

iamcloudlander
02-04-07, 08:18 PM
The Bartender

A man walked into a very high-tech bar. As he sat down on a stool he noticed
that the bartender was a robot.

The robot clicked to attention and asked, "Sir, what will you have?"

The man thought a moment then replied? "A martini please."

The robot clicked a couple of times and mixed the best martini the man had
ever had.

The robot then asked, "Sir, what is your IQ?"

The man answered "oh, about 164."

The robot then proceeded to discuss the 'theory of relativity',
'inter-stellar space travel', 'the latest medical breakthroughs, etc.......

The man was most impressed. He left the bar but thought he would try a
different tact.

He returned and took a seat. Again the robot clicked and asked what he would
have?

"A Martini please." Again it was superb?

The robot again asked "what is your IQ sir?"

This time the man answered, "Oh about 100".

So the robot started discussing NASCAR racing, the latest basketball scores,
and what to expect the Dodgers to do that week end.

The guy had to try it one more time. So he left, returned and took a stool.

Again a martini, and the question, "What is your IQ?"??

This time the man drawled out " Uh.....'bout 50".

The robot clicked then leaned close and very slowly asked ,

"A-r-e . ..y-o-u-r . . p-e-o-p-l-e . . r-e-a-l-l-y . . . g-o-i-n-g . . . t-o
. . n-o-m-i-n-a-t-e . . . H-i-l-l-a-r-y-???"

greensideout
02-04-07, 10:50 PM
The Cold War lives on---

killerinstinct
02-05-07, 10:14 AM
just a wierd pic i found http://www.mayhem.net/Mendoza/billhillary.jpg

11A78
02-06-07, 07:21 AM
There is no way in hell I will vote for a woman president. Democrat or Republican. And I'm a woman. No, I think our best position to be charge of is the Secretary of Defense. Because a woman would...

3077India
02-06-07, 07:39 AM
...and for a world war all we would need is PMS. :p

11A78
02-06-07, 11:51 AM
i was being polite, not to offend anyone. but your right.

DWG
02-06-07, 11:56 AM
It's already known that the hildebeast has a temper and a penchant for revenge. Can you imagine what she might do with the nuclear "football" at hand?

:mad: :idea: :scared:

So long Rush Limbaugh! (and a good part of NYC)

FistFu68
02-06-07, 12:45 PM
:evilgrin: PROBABLY SHOVE IT UP HER~PUSS~TO KILL THE SMELL!!!:sick:

3077India
02-06-07, 05:12 PM
It's already known that the hildebeast has a temper and a penchant for revenge. Can you imagine what she might do with the nuclear "football" at hand?

:mad: :idea: :scared:

So long Rush Limbaugh! (and a good part of NYC)Probably use it as a makeup carrying case.

greensideout
02-09-07, 12:08 AM
"The vast rightwing conservative conspiracy is begaining to wear me down".

greensideout
02-09-07, 12:17 AM
"Fear not! I am Zorro and I am here to save you!"

greensideout
02-09-07, 12:36 AM
^^^^^aka HardJedi^^^^^

Bozooka
02-09-07, 05:42 AM
http://bozooka.com/images/tee.gif

http://bozooka.com/images/Newdirect.jpg

bootlace15
02-09-07, 11:35 AM
Where is Trader Murtha????????????? Vote all the bums out in 08.

bootlace15 out

rockyusmc
02-09-07, 11:45 AM
bootlace,he'sbusy getting pelosi a big jet so she can fly around.i dont know why she cant use her broom.

bootlace15
02-09-07, 11:47 AM
rocky,

LMAO!!!!!!!!Maybe she uses it behind closed doors................

bootlace15 out

OLE SARG
02-09-07, 11:57 AM
I know where I would like bones pelosi to put that broom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would even help the blinking *****, ooopppsss, I mean witch!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

IamaMarine
02-09-07, 01:46 PM
http://www.iamamarine.com/gallery/clinton/liars-eyes.jpg

Bozooka
02-09-07, 02:17 PM
bootlace,he'sbusy getting pelosi a big jet so she can fly around.i dont know why she cant use her broom.

Chalk one up for rocky...:D Great come back.

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
02-11-07, 12:34 PM
WHY NOT HILLARY??? They say the Leopard doesn't change it's spots and this is one fork tounged Leopard that has been around for quite awhile. What follows is stuff (true or rumor) that has been in the public domain since "Bubba" was running for office in Arkansas. At least the electorate is familiar with this hypocrite (or should be).

This stuff has been "floating around" since "Billary" went to Washington for the first time. Draw your own conclusions. The overall cause of these alleged deaths is called ARKANCIDE.

Subject: beware

Worth reviewing again in this political climate !!

Subject: Beware of Clintons bearing gifts.

SO NOW YOU MIGHT VOTE FOR HILLARY?

This is what happens when you have dirt on Clinton:

1 - James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist; close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 - C. Victor ! Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992...
Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."

7- Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gu shot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's on said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a rep ort to Janet Reno three weeks before his death.

19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony! August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council person ally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 - Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 - Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 - Kevin Ives and Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 - Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes."

34 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD! :
36 - Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37 - Captain Scott J. Reynolds
38 - Sgt. Brian Hanley
39 - Sgt. Tim Sabel
40 - Major General William Robertson
41 - Col. William Densberger
42 - Col. Robert Kelly
43 - Spec. Gary Rhodes
44 - Steve Willis
45 - Robert Williams
46 - Conway LeBleu
47 - Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list! Pass this on. Let the public become aware of what happens to friends of the Clintons!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who should our next President " NOT BE"..

THIS WILL OPEN YOUR EYES!
By Paul Harvey

Conveniently Forgotten Facts. Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him. When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles North of New Haven, Connecticut.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers? In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the Killers was still in jail. The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College. Isn't that something?

As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean! Only in America !

Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board. How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy? Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers. These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton. O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther Apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither! The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time. She is now known as the "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the Democratic Senator from the State of New York ---- our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton. And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".

Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible press and also remember it, when, she runs for President.

P.S. This is proven right by SNOPES.COM

GO HILL'..............OORAAHH!!!!!!

LDO Capt
02-12-07, 01:19 PM
> One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers
> did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman,
> mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.
>
> However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when
> the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an
> exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front
> of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the
> offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him
> all night for money."
>
> The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the
> other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin
> aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"
>
> "No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee
> and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was
> too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

:D

drumcorpssnare
02-12-07, 01:58 PM
I saw on the news that the Hillary slut was campaigning in New Hampshire a couple days ago. Wish I could have been there to ask her, " So, you initially voted to send the troops to Iraq; now you want them out. Would you vote in favor of Americans fighting Islamic extremists in New Jersey, Iowa, and Nevada...as opposed to fighting them in Iraq? Or would you change your vote again, depending on which way the political wind blows?"
Of course, the media wouldn't give air time to the Hilda-pig being put on the spot.
Which might be fine. Because when she opens her bone-smoker and makes noise, only lies come out anyway.

rockyusmc
02-12-07, 04:45 PM
hey drum she'll say anything to get elected.she takes lessons from kerry on how to flip flop.besides,her and bubba have to run a bed and breakast again.she needs the money ,bubba needs a supply of women.:evilgrin:

3077India
02-12-07, 04:55 PM
hey drum she'll say anything to get elected.she takes lessons from kerry on how to flip flop.besides,her and bubba have to run a bed and breakast again.she needs the money ,bubba needs a supply of women.:evilgrin:Flip-flopping, huh? Billary should be careful, she could wind up with back problems like her husband did from all his flip-flopping. :p