thedrifter
07-11-02, 03:47 PM
We All Want to Know.............;) :D

Sempers,

Roger

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/1520.jpg

USMC0311
07-11-02, 05:04 PM
Flat Top Concave..Straight Up. Flat Fact, Fast Forward..Friggin "A".. and don't wear LIP Stick BUT ONE place and thats on the chicken

What U Rog ???

SF Bro!!

wrbones
07-11-02, 06:00 PM
Marine, bro! LMAOROTF!!!!!

Sixguns
07-11-02, 06:14 PM
I never have carried or used lipstick, so I can't say. But here's a question. Ever wonder why a female product designed to be applied on the lips is shaped that way???

Sixguns

USMC0311
07-11-02, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Sixguns
I never have carried or used lipstick, so I can't say. But here's a question. Ever wonder why a female product designed to be applied on the lips is shaped that way???

Sixguns
nine miles O crap Bro.. good cover...never let em C ya!!!
Semper Fi,,

USMC0311
07-11-02, 06:43 PM
was gonna clean it , but I'm tuned..no more posts 2day SF Marines!!

GrimReaper
07-12-02, 07:31 AM
Could put the ladies name to the different lipsticks, but they know who they are.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken

LadyLeatherneck
07-12-02, 11:37 AM
I broke out the make up bag and looked through my
lipsticks and started cracking up. Every single one
has the same shape.....

SHARP-ANGLED TIP
Opinionated
High Spirited
Dislikes schedules
Selective of friends <~~~~very true
Outgoing
Likes Attention
Arguementative <~~~only if my buttons are pushed ;)

CAS3
07-12-02, 12:50 PM
I use gloss on a little tiny brush....All of my lipsticks do not fall into any of those categories....
I am too much woman for any of those silly cosmo quizes!! :D

LadyLeatherneck
07-16-02, 06:54 PM
Tell them the real reason............... :p

A principal of a small middle school had a problem with an older girl starting to use lipstick by the name of CAS. When applying it in the bathroom she would then press her lips to the mirror and leave lip prints.

Before it got out of hand he thought of a way to stop it. He called CAS out of class told her he wanted to meet with her in the ladies room at 2pm. She arrived at 2pm and found the principal and the school custodian waiting for her.

The principal explained that it was becoming a problem for the custodian to clean the mirror every night. He said he felt that CAS did not fully understand just how much of a problem it was and he wanted her to witness just how hard it was to clean.

The custodian then demonstrated. He took a long brush on a handle out of a box. He then dipped the brush in the nearest toilet, moved to the mirror and proceeded to remove the lipstick.

That was the last day that CAS pressed her lips on the mirror.

LUV YA SIS :D