PDA

View Full Version : A fitting tribute to a young R.Marine

spike7451
01-14-07, 02:50 PM
Marine Curry was killed in Afghanistan on Saturday 13th January.He had been a Marine just over a year.His O.C had nothing but praise for the young Marine;

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceNews/MilitaryOperations/MarineThomasCurryKilledInAfghanistan.htm

sgt tony
01-14-07, 04:11 PM
He was a great young man and we will all miss his. I would like to say that are prayers go out to his family, his girlfriend, and his Marine family.:usmc:

steve evans
01-16-07, 05:31 AM
Another Royal Marine has since been killed in the Gan. At this time they have not given out his name. He was a member of 45CDORM

R.I.P. Royal, just doing your job as always.

Steve Evans

spike7451
01-19-07, 02:50 PM
I 'moonlight' as a instructor in the local Army Cadets (ACF) over here.One of our Ex-Cadets has just passed out as a R.M.
He came back to the Det to say hi.Seeing the chage in him was awesome.He's no longer a kid,he's grown up.
He's off to the Stan soon.
Another Ex-Cadet (Different Det)who joined the R.M finished his SBS Cadre last year.

Rod Spinks
02-05-07, 02:47 PM
Any loss of a Serviceman or Servicewoman life is hard to bear,But when it is a Marine be he USMC or Royal Marines it makes me for extra sad, but It's safer up there knowing those Guy's are guarding St Peters Gate
Per Mare Per Terram & Semper Fi
Regards Aye
Rod
Royal Marines 1957-68.