PDA

View Full Version : RANSOM NOTE

Sparrowhawk
02-06-03, 08:24 AM
<P><CENTER>
<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+3" fACE="Arial">R</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+1" FACE="Arial">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+2" FACE="Arial">N</FONT>
<I><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+3" FACE="Arial">
So</FONT></I>
<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+3" FACE="Arial">Me
</FONT>
<B><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+4" FACE="Arial">
N</FONT></B>
<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+2" FACE="Arial">
o</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+3" FACE="Times New Roman">T</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="+2" FACE="Arial">e</FONT>

Don't pay the Ransom note, WE escaped.

Some low life (musta been a Squid) kidnapped this site for two days. I was posting at the time and I was swept way by the low life web robbers. Held for two days in some place they called the patriot Files.

At first I thought they were the people from Iraq, then from that X-file show.

http://www.xfiles.com/news/images/dvd6.gif

But no, they were a bunch of dudes from some weird prison where all you had was a bunch of little rooms where they interrogated you and drained you of life. Jerry, Drifter, CAS were there. At first I though it was one of those freaky places you know where they have one girl for three guys but then I saw Bones show up and others from this site. That's when Bones got the idea that it was all a dream, but Ellie told Roger it was all a mirror. So we broke the mirror and escaped.

So if anyone is still missing we need to hold a roll call.

But don't pay the ransom not. We escaped.

thedrifter
02-06-03, 08:37 AM
I'm Here.................:D

Ellie is around........;)

We are also have a few of their members.......LOL....

Sempers,

Roger

Sparrowhawk
02-06-03, 08:50 AM
interrogated them, make them tell us all they know.

If there are any wimen members among them, keep the ones that wear thongs, and the ones that don't wear any skivies at all make them moderators. Them wimen that wear those flannel PJ's and elephant cotton underwear, throw them back.

Need to prepare in case this happenes again. Put CAs up front, if they take her then we'll know they arn't too serious...LOl

Janine will kick butt so we should place her on watch. Bones where's the coffee this requires some planning..

Rob Parry
02-06-03, 08:56 AM
Planning is what politicians do, but they call it Government. I do like the idea about moderators though!

Sophora
02-06-03, 09:12 AM
Kick Butt?!? Sparrow you know I only Pinch butt :D

CAS3
02-06-03, 10:31 AM
Put me in front...thats admirable Cook!

Chivalry is dead!
:mad:

I believe what happened yesterday was an honest booboo!!;)

David, it was fun hanging out but I wouldn't want to live there....
as Dorothy would say...

THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!

:marine:

donaldduct
02-06-03, 10:46 AM
When I coudn't find Leartherneck yesterday I thought **** there goes my Harly

CAS3
02-06-03, 10:54 AM
Why does everyone think they are getting the Harley?
I already went out and bought new boots and a vest. Just picked up my Rolling Thunder boot patch the other night. And, in all fairness, whoever looks the best on a bike gets it....ME ME ME
It is mine...promised by Gerald!!! HEE HEE

wrbones
02-06-03, 12:00 PM
JD's in the fridge!

I figure when David saw thw way we really act when no one's watchin', he figured he better get us our hooch back! LOL

LOL A Donald, I want cash instead! My ridin' days are over, I'm afraid! I have one of them Harleys, I get ten bucks in my pocket and I'm down the road! I always keep wantin' to see what's over the next hill!

Sophora, darlin', you can pinch my butt anytime dear...Can I pinch somethin' of yours?

SHOOTER1
02-06-03, 09:34 PM
Ok Bones you go AWOL again, and the dog that comes looking fur yu ,aint going to have a keg of JD around his neck,and never send us to that prison again, not fun.

SHOOTER1
02-06-03, 09:37 PM
But I am with you on your last, Ill stand in line for Sophora to pinch,or be pinched ,beat pinning on stripes, im sure.

Rock
02-06-03, 10:19 PM
I'm here, Sparrow