PDA

View Full Version : A Young Marine Missed By All

ctiley64
01-12-07, 01:08 PM
A young Marine by the name of Josh Klinger is sadly missed by all he knew and loved. Josh was just 21 years of age when he lost his life in Fallujah. He died serving his country faithfully. To many, he was just a young kid who enlisted in the Marine Corps. To those of us who knew him, he was a very strong, loving young man. I watched Josh grow up from a little boy into the fine young man he turned out to be. For those of you who didn't know Josh, he would have given you the shirt off his back and never once complain about it. For those of you who were fortunate enough to know and even serve with Josh, well, I need not say more. You know the type of person he was. As I said before, I believe that all men and women who serve and die for their country should be given the medal of honor. After all, it was their honor that put them there to serve our fine country. Isn't it fair that their country reward them for giving up their prescious life to keep us all safe? I believe so!!! So, my prayers are this. I pray for all the men and women fighting for my freedom, that they come home safe and soon. May not another family have to deal with the loss of another son or daughter. God bless each and all.
ctiley64