PDA

View Full Version : Political Correctness

OLE SARG
01-12-07, 10:33 AM
Political Correctness:

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to
pick up a turd by the clean end.

SEMPER FI, :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Sgt Leprechaun
01-12-07, 10:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Ain't it the truth!!!

drumcorpssnare
01-12-07, 10:59 AM
OLE SARGE- That's crazy funny! Reminded me of a time my wife and I and another couple went to dinner at a rather swanky restaraunt. The service and ambience were good, but the food was lousy. The manager stopped by our table and asked my buddy, "So, how was the food tonight?" Dave answered, "It'll make a turd, I guess.":D
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

OLE SARG
01-12-07, 12:37 PM
That's funny drumcorpssnare!!!!! I can only imagine what the manager thought about that comment!!!

SEMPER FI,

HardJedi
01-12-07, 12:41 PM
LMAO, both pretty funny.

The1stSgt
01-12-07, 12:47 PM
Now, that's funny...... both post.

drumcorpssnare
01-12-07, 12:59 PM
Yeah, Dave was a riot! Ex-Navy...he and I used to shoot muzzleloading artillery together.
A few more of his sayings: "It's pretty hard to make chicken salad out of chicken $hit." Or, "It's pretty hard to polish a turd.":D

USMCBOXER
01-12-07, 01:33 PM
Yeah, Dave was a riot! Ex-Navy...he and I used to shoot muzzleloading artillery together.
A few more of his sayings: "It's pretty hard to make chicken salad out of chicken $hit." Or, "It's pretty hard to polish a turd.":D

My grandfather (USMC) used to say "you can't polish a turd." I've always loved that expression.

Reminds me of a scene from that old Steve Martin movie "The Jerk." He's getting ready to leave the house for the "the world," and his "father" takes him out to the farm yard and basically says, "See that (points to the ground)....that's sh*t. See this (reaches in his pocket and pulls out a little pomade-looking tin can)...this is Shine-ola....that's all you need to know."

10thzodiac
01-12-07, 01:50 PM
As kids in southern Illinois, my dad told his younger cousin when they saw some horse sh*t in the middle of a country road, "Gene, if you pick that up in your hand, I'll let you rub it all over my face." Gene picked it up and my dad started running !!!

Gene, later in life was at Peleliu (USMC)