PDA

View Full Version : Finally leaving on monday!!!!

Paevmd
01-12-07, 09:08 AM
I'm finally shipping out ( To MEPS) on Monday the 15h....I'm getting dropped off at my RSS in Springfield and driving up with my recruiter to the hotel in Boston to go to MEPS one last time on Tusday morning. Then after I'm sure a very long plane ride down to PI I'll be on the yellow footprints finally. I may not be nervous now but I'm sure I will be once I get on that bus haha or into the air port. I just wanted to say thank you to all the Marines and poolees that have helped answer all my questions.

thedrifter
01-12-07, 09:25 AM
Good Luck!

Make Us Proud

Ellie

Paevmd
01-12-07, 09:29 AM
I will Master Sgt!

jinelson
01-12-07, 09:37 AM
So long Will and good luck. Remember failure is not an option and the change is forever. I look forward to welcoming you back as a Marine in April.

Jim

fraser
01-12-07, 09:40 AM
good luck

Paevmd
01-12-07, 10:09 AM
Thank You Ssgt you have been a great help over the past few months. Thanks fraser.

GI JOE
01-12-07, 01:56 PM
GOOD LUCk
:bunny:

ALSO I HAD A Q ABOUT BEING A FIELD RADIO OPERATOR IS THIS A RISKY JOB AND WHAT ARE SOME COOL THINGS ABOUT THIS JOB ?:flag: :banana:

agravlin
01-12-07, 05:11 PM
GOOD LUCk

ALSO I HAD A Q ABOUT BEING A FIELD RADIO OPERATOR IS THIS A RISKY JOB AND WHAT ARE SOME COOL THINGS ABOUT THIS JOB ?:flag: :banana:

I know I'm a new user and not even a Poolee, so I don't mean disrespect, but...

Please lose the caps-lock, and make a new thread for your question. No need to hijack someone else's thread.

SkilletsUSMC
01-12-07, 05:24 PM
GOOD LUCk

agravlin is spot on...

GI JOE

Feel free to make your own post. you will get no exposure in this one anyways... And the caps are kinda anoying.

Kildars
01-13-07, 05:40 PM
Good luck! Have fun :) ;)