The Associated Press <br />
Updated: 9:37 a.m. CT Jan 12, 2007 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
SAN ANTONIO - &quot;Drop and...

OLE SARG
01-12-07, 08:55 AM
Proves again, the Air Force has it's head up it's ass, at least in the incident. Our servicemen and women have done a lot worse and it has not caused a problem, what's the deal with this???????????????? Air Force, come out of the bi-plane era and into the jet age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

crate78
01-12-07, 09:13 AM
Didn't a WM get in trouble for the same thing a couple of whiles ago? And a couple of female police officers and/or firemen? (OK, firefighters).

Although I'm no prude, and I certainly have no problem with female nudity under any circumstances, I can understand that when any sort of public service uniform is portrayed that it starts to get a bit shaky.

Remove the uniform and there probably would be no problem, but it's the uniform that's the attraction. Take away the uniform and the subject would be just another gal on a long list.

I don't see where it should be any big deal, myself, but I suspect the young lady can forget about her Air Force career.

crate

GySgtRet
01-12-07, 10:13 AM
She is defending our way of life and our freedom why can't she do this. And yes there ewas a Marine WM Sgt back in the 70'a from Camp Pendelton that was in a Dress Blue Jacket with White Barracks cover. Dang good looking Marine. Now Gary down in Florida should be able to come up with something on this subject?

Semper Fi

thedrifter
01-12-07, 10:15 AM
She is defending our way of life and our freedom why can't she do this. And yes there ewas a Marine WM Sgt back in the 70'a from Camp Pendelton that was in a Dress Blue Jacket with White Barracks cover. Dang good looking Marine. Now Gary down in Florida should be able to come up with something on this subject?

Semper Fi

I love it when You Marines keep Gary mind in the right direction...;) :D

Ellie

Sgt Leprechaun
01-12-07, 10:50 AM
Hopefully, my issue will arrive intact and I can give a first hand report...lol....

thedrifter
01-12-07, 04:00 PM
Staff sergeant relieved of duty after posing for Playboy <br />
<br />
01/11/2007 <br />
By ELIZABETH WHITE / Associated Press <br />
<br />
&quot;Drop and give me 20!&quot; is something you might hear Air Force Staff Sgt. Michelle...

Kegler300
01-12-07, 04:03 PM
Me likey...

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/121882.jpg

davecerami275
01-12-07, 04:09 PM
no comment on this until i purchase the magazine and thoroughly examine every asspect of this issue.

GySgtRet
01-12-07, 04:11 PM
too...!!!

yellowwing
01-12-07, 04:15 PM
"Michelle Manhart", perfect name. That's the only witticism I can publish in public. :D

Osotogary
01-12-07, 07:13 PM
This is Gary from South Florida.
How dare the thought that I could possibly even conceive of contributing to this kind of smut. My pen, pencils and other writing or drawing implements as pure as .....I am. LMAO. She sure is a fox and she does have an engaging smile.
I'll see what I can do.:)

GySgtRet
01-12-07, 07:19 PM
I am confident that you of all people on this website can come up with an astounding and tastey tid bit for all of us. LMAO

:banana: :yes:

MarineChief
09-16-11, 12:10 AM
The MARINE from the 70s was by the name of

Bambi Lynn Finney (sp) ... a redhead I believe ... YES GUNNY, I noticed her hair

all kidding aside ... she was a damn fine Marine:marine: