PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Until Proven Innocent

thedrifter
01-12-07, 06:25 AM
Guilty Until Proven Innocent <br />
Phil Brennan, NewsMax.com <br />
Friday, Jan. 12, 2007 <br />
<br />
Anonymous Pentagon officials who are leaking incriminating information about the Marines accused of murdering Iraqi...

OLE SARG
01-12-07, 09:04 AM
We can thank ex-jarhead ms murtha for a lot of the crap about these Marines. murtha should take a long walk on a short plank over a vat of hungry sharks!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

yellowwing
01-12-07, 09:16 AM
The FBI has been set loose to investigate leaks when go against govt policy. Why can't they investigate this?

OLE SARG
01-12-07, 09:55 AM
Hey, the FBI hasn't finished its' investigation of Rep. jefferson (D - La). Remember, that's the ******* who took a bribe and the FBI has it on vidio, then they found $90,000 in cash in his freezer at his home. Last I heard, they were still trying to decide if the FBI could arrest his fatass since he is a politician and their hollowed offices are off limits to ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT - MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These ****heads are not above the law and are subject to arrest just like any other citizen of the U. S. A CROOK HAS NO SOCIAL BARRIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hill in D.C. is a good example of that - we've got perverts, thiefs, liars, murders (swimmer kennedy), etc.

SEMPER FI,

Sgt Leprechaun
01-12-07, 10:45 AM
Sad to say, not surprising. There are far too many leftists and anti military folk buried deep in the halls of gummint, with their own agendas.

GySgtRet
01-12-07, 12:05 PM
As retired Col. Ralph Peters wrote in the New York Post on Thursday: "To a soldier, the most encouraging thing the president said last night was that there had been "too many restrictions" on our troops in the past. Rules of engagement must be loosened. We have to stop playing Barney Fife and fight. And the president has to stand behind our troops when the game gets rough."

That should apply to the Haditha Marines, in spades.

None of us were there the day this took place. Nobody knows better than the Marines at Haitha or any other place how they would react. But to slap these Marines and put them in the brigg without a article 32 hearing to first find out the evidence against them and to still keep them in the brig is unpatriotic and they should be set free and it should not go to trial or courts martial. My wife feels the oposite of this. Just as she felt about LtCol Oliver North. She was Air force 76-80 and thinks that LtCols have the power that LtCol North supposedly abused his positon and was all powerful. I would hope that the public at large can reed through the BS and there is alot of it here and agree that these Marines were indeed doing their duty as the rules of engagement dictated. These Marines are professional and I would never turn my back on these men and women that are defending our (my) way of life and freedom.