PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home!

wrbones
02-06-03, 01:51 AM
It's nice to be home ain't it!

If nothin' else we were forced to play with someone else's toys fer a bit!

<B>WELCOME HOME MARINES!!!!</B> :banana:

JAMarine
02-06-03, 02:01 AM
I feel ALIVE.

Ain't it great to be back Home again?

Earle Comstock
02-06-03, 02:02 AM
Yea its nice to play with their toys , but they were pis*ing me off with that sheep sh*t . I left the girls with a little tasty one , not to rough though , didn't want them to cry . It was actually written to you Bones on the post about leatherneck.com .
Glad to be back .
What were they doing anyways , now I gotta log in when I click into this site .

wrbones
02-06-03, 02:08 AM
Yeah, Earle, I was about ready to fire 'em up myself!

I always have to log in when I hit this site! LOL.

Yeah, Rich, I know what ya mean! This is home fer me!

lurchenstein
02-06-03, 02:08 AM
Good to be home. (I rode the cattlecar back, same way I got there). Lights out soon.
Best regards to all you Marines!

Barndog
02-06-03, 03:25 AM
I had to call Bones on the phone to make sure he was okay without the website.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, we discussed that it WASNT a bad thing to relax and take breaks from the computer for a couple days either.

Hey Jerry..... good thing I remembered you said this was gonna go down for maintenance or something. I remembered.

I think. LOLOL
Hey, its 0427 . What can I say.

OOHHHHHHHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Barndog

leroy8541
02-06-03, 03:47 AM
ahh its back, I was starting to get dt's, didn't know what was going on.

3BadgeMarine
02-06-03, 04:29 AM
:) Glad to be back onboard,was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms.Aye JR

firstsgtmike
02-06-03, 05:26 AM
If anyone's listening, or if anyone cares. I won't play on other sites; civilian, squid, doggie, or air farce.

I was forced to check in there to ask WTF Over? (WTF K to my fellow ditti dum dum ditties)

My encounter with the air farce is told someplace on this site. I think I have also publicized my squid encounter when a navy ensign ordered me to repremand my Marines for making nasty remarks about his sailors.

I did. I ordered a formation. I chewed them out for three minutes, with the navy ensign enjoying every minute of it.

I ended with; "You Marines are a disgrace, and I am ashamed. The Corps, MY Corps is world renowned for protecting and taking care of its own.

Anthropoligists and zoologists all agree, the squid is the lowest form of marine life.

You have failed in your responsibilities as babysitters. Get out of my sight. DISMISSED!

Army? The army 503rd came to Okinawa. Jump wings, spitshined jump boots, green beenies. On liberty?

They strutted downtown, ready to take over the street. Four encounters with Marines, over a week's time. The army commander issued an order. Uniforms were no longer authorized liberty attire.

I'm glad you guys came back. I was getting tired of cruising in cyberspace and not seeing anyone.

Semper Fi

NamGrunt68
02-06-03, 05:42 AM
Sure am glad ya left the wire open here....I dragged my azz back in here.....I drug in this battered Bloody Doggie wid me...what cha want me to do with him.....he's got remnants of sheep **** around his mouth and wool all over his hands and feet...I think one o the sheeps hind legs is still stuck in his hip boots !!!!

wrbones
02-06-03, 06:10 AM
Yeah I was doin' ok without the site! I think we had some of those guys a patriot files worried that we were taking over, though! LOL

I told those ass holes to leave the sheep alone! That's friggin' chow fer cryin out loud!

Art Petersn
02-06-03, 06:29 AM
It's nice to be back. Bones I missed your wisdom to start my day out with.

jonesxg
02-06-03, 06:37 AM
:banana:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! God it feels good to be home. You had me worried for a sec. But it's all good now.

Xavier

:banana:

Kegler300
02-06-03, 06:41 AM
Let's see...is everything intact...avatars...check...ribbon display...check...alrighty then!

thedrifter
02-06-03, 06:58 AM
HOME SWEET HOME..............

SEMPERS,

ROGER

CAS3
02-06-03, 07:08 AM
OK just when I thought I would have to go into rehab...
WE'RE BACK!!!

Who's idea was it to let Jerry loose on DC?
Someone call him and ask him how I did getting to and from the Navy Yard!!!!

Sgt Sostand
02-06-03, 07:32 AM
Glad to be back!!!!!

SHOOTER1
02-06-03, 09:06 PM
Hey post it next time about going down, I dont think Ive been fit to live with the last two days, Roger, I was going to git the Detectives out looking for you,had me scared for a while, the web site it kept sendin me to was not any fun.