PDA

View Full Version : DI's Sgt Fred Bousquet and GySgt Joe Monteleone

Tangler1
02-04-03, 11:00 AM
Will be attending a Pre-Flight Reunion in Pensacola, for classes 24-60 thru 47-60, May 16-20 '03. Trying to locate and invite former DI's , Sgt Fred Bousquet, formerly from Hartford, CT, and GySgt Joe Monteleone, believed to be be living in San Diego area. If anyone knows there whereabouts, please contact via this forum.
Thank you.

Kegler300
02-04-03, 11:26 AM
Tangler, I've found a retired 1stSgt Fred Bousquet and SgtMaj Joe Monteleone. I'm unable to e-mail you via this forum, so you need to add your e-mail address to your profile or post it here so I can forward you the info.

eshorebirds
06-05-07, 04:22 PM
I, too, am interested in locating GYSGY Joe Monteleone in that he was my DI in class 1-60. If you find him, please let me know so I can contact him.
Thanks.
David Ennis, USN, ret.

xmountainxlionx
01-01-11, 07:50 PM
My Grandfather is Joe Monteleone(retired SGTMJR I believe '76). I am trying to find people who served with him and have any storied with him.

Kleighb2
02-10-14, 09:29 AM
Hello, I realize this post is dated, but if you are still looking to contact 1SGT Fred Bousquet, he is my grandfather. I would be able to assist anyone in need of his contact information.

Thank you.