PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question

echo3oscar1833
01-09-07, 06:15 PM
Hello all. Just have a question that I have been somewhat apprehensive about posting, but will do it any way. As some of you that had read a response that I posted in anotherthread might no part of...

winniele
01-09-07, 07:47 PM
I am sorry to hear that your discharge have to end that way. It looks like you have made a decision to go back to the military so what other opinions and advice do you need? If worst comes to...

SuNmAN
01-09-07, 07:50 PM
wow what a tenacious and dedicated person !!!

my hats off to you sir !!!

SSGT DILL
01-09-07, 08:04 PM
THE MARINE CORPS NEEDS MORE DEDICATED MARINES LIKE YOU IN ITS RANKS.:usmc:

ivalis
01-09-07, 08:20 PM
sue the bastards. <br />
<br />
they either screwed up on their (pehaps an old term) &quot;induction physical&quot; or you have a service connected disability. <br />
<br />
any malady that doesn't show up on your induction...

crate78
01-09-07, 09:40 PM
Good luck on getting back in!

Allergies can be wierd. All my life I'd taken medication containing sulfa whenever it was appropriate with no problem. Then one time I was coming down with a cold and popped a pill that contained sulfa. Within two hours I was in the ER with my throat swelling shut. Talk about scary.

Needless to say, I've avoided sulfa since then.

Again, good luck!

crate

drumcorpssnare
01-10-07, 06:44 AM
Your dedication to the Corps is to be commended. If the CMC says "No", maybe you could at least get involved in your local area Marine Corps League, hook up with "toys for Tots", or volunteer at the local VA hospital, spending time with Marines who have no one to visit them.
Best Wishes in your future endeavors.
drumcorpssnare:usmc: