PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds

POOLEE-REYNOLDS
01-08-07, 03:50 AM
Hey leatherneck.com I am Poolee Reynolds introducing my self.
A little back ground about me is that i joined the Marine Corp to be apart of something bigger and better then anything i could do in my life. Instead of being the kid who drinks every damn day and just gets by in class in a b rated collage i wanted to fight for those kids. I have allways wanted to become a marine i had my mind set when i said G.I. Joe wasnt cool enough anymore full metal jacket is what I want for christmas. So i went down and talked to my recruitor and next thing you know it I am at Desmoines Meps. I Have been doing everything I can to prepare listing to storys asking qustions and PT 1 mile PT 2 mile and you get the picture. So any advide let me know it because to much doesnt hurt. Thanks Poolee Reynolds:flag:

Kildars
01-08-07, 04:14 AM
Meps is in Seattle :) Not Des Moines -- I live in federal way so we are close.

In any case, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here please read the forum rules outlined in stickys made by SSgt Nelson and other Marines. Don't wanna have a ****ed off ellie on you ;).

I am glad you chose the Marine Corps, it was a good choice and don't hesitate to ask questions -- the Marines on this website are very educated and can answer any question you ask. Guaranteed. :).

Master Sephiroth
01-08-07, 06:13 AM
just don't ask a question asked a week ago. Welcome to LN

DWG
01-08-07, 06:16 AM
way .

Don't wanna have a ****ed off ellie on you ;).

Can't say these kids ain't smart (or at least trainable):D

thedrifter
01-08-07, 08:26 AM
Can't say these kids ain't smart (or at least trainable):D

They are getting well educated I believe...;) :D

Ellie

jinelson
01-08-07, 11:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/156100.jpg

Welcome Aboard POOLEE-REYNOLDS

POOLEE-REYNOLDS
01-08-07, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.

hawks
01-08-07, 04:56 PM
Howd you like Dr. Matthews at Des Moines MEPS?

JIPeterson
01-08-07, 05:03 PM
Bellevue eh, I used to play Bellevue East and West in football back in Norfolk. Anyway welcome aboard, you made a great decision which you will never regret. I'm surprised that they didn't have a MEPS station in Omaha.

POOLEE-REYNOLDS
01-08-07, 06:04 PM
Hawks- is that the old old doctor that is there short with white hair and smells like death him self?

Peterson- they do have one in omaha but idk why i wasnt sent to that one alot of kids go there now. They were tryin 2 put us there 2 ship out but i have 2 go to Des. Meps to leave some wierd rules idk.

I have found this website is very motivating to me looking up stuff and reading all this info and stories placed here from marines i feel at home and cant wait to be steppin on those yellow foot prints and knowing all the marines before me did it and i will have something in common with them all the qualities of a US MARINE