PDA

View Full Version : Searching for some old friends...

MegaManJuno
01-08-07, 02:43 AM
If anyone has any info on where I can locate some of these people, it would be appreciated. My memory's a little fuzzy after a good 8 years later, so I'll provide what info I can recall, and hope for the best.

Jeremy Sutton - We attended Computer Sciences School at Quantico together. I was a programmer, and he was a network guy. Last I knew of (around 1997-1998, most likely), he was stationed out in California (I want to say at Pendelton, but not 100% positive of that).

Ben Mann - Met him in boot at Parris Island in 1994 (platoon 1004). Ran into him again at Lejeune a few years later. I believe he was an MP.

Mark McBride - Met him at Lejeune in 1995 when I was stationed with the ISMD / RASC on base. He was a Sergeant at the time, and was the one who was mainly responsible for getting me onto the Client/Server team there (instead of working on one of the mainframe teams). I believe he ended up transferring to Kansas City before I was out in 1998. I think last I heard before I got out was that he made Staff Sergeant.

Again, if anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't talked to any of these guys in years, and it would be nice to catch up with them sometime.

Thanks & Semper Fi,
Benjamin Sloan