PDA

View Full Version : Can you use Xyience to train before entering Marines?

BlackHawk818
01-05-07, 09:38 PM
Hey guys what's up? I'm not sure about this.. but Xyience XNGF is a plant based, human growth hormone (HGH) secretagogue formulated to support muscle growth and fat reduction perfect for anyone who wants an HGH secretagogue. So I was wondering before I spend the money for this supplement, will it be fine if I take this supplement before entering the Marines for training purposes only. I have a year and a month to go before the Marines. By the way guys it's not a androgen supplement. So I was just wondering, Please help me out guys, I would love to have answers on this about taking this so I can train over the summer. Thank you Guys:flag:

echo3oscar1833
01-05-07, 09:50 PM
Honeslty, I would say no I remember when I was in the Corps they were pretty strict about stuff like that. Talk to your recruiter he can tell you if they drug test for that. If he cant give you a definite answer, he can found out from his command. Other that the Only advice I can give you is dont worry about taking anything like that because it wont prepare you for boot camp. Just concentrate on you exercise. (hint: running, pullups, crunches its what your PFT is comprised of.) And the best advice dont forget to bring your motivation with you. That will take you farther than any supplement ever can.

Favorite Qoute
"Outstanding"-SSgt Harrell Drill Instructor

BlackHawk818
01-05-07, 10:07 PM
:marine: That's some sharp advice, I have a lot of motivation of course sir, I mean I was trying to get some opinions on it, and yours definitely was a positive one. I'm not sure about taking it, I would love to use it to lose some body fat of course. But anymore opinions on it would be excellent, Thanks:evilgrin: