PDA

View Full Version : Army wife question

ladyofmts
01-05-07, 07:45 AM
Hubby is Army AD, 16 years, SIL is Marine AD, 14 years. I belong to another political forum and a poster keeps claiming to be a Marine, but I don't buy it. I've asked him all the general questions but I think he's googling. How do I smoke him out? Thanks.

Smitty0311
01-06-07, 06:27 PM
Hubby is Army AD, 16 years, SIL is Marine AD, 14 years. I belong to another political forum and a poster keeps claiming to be a Marine, but I don't buy it. I've asked him all the general questions but I think he's googling. How do I smoke him out? Thanks.

I am the one she speaks of. I have given her my Instant messenger info so i can answer her questions immediatly after they are asked but she refuses to comply. I know this seems alittle immature but I would love to prove her wrong fellas so help her out.
:)

Quinbo
01-09-07, 01:48 PM
I am the one she speaks of. I have given her my Instant messenger info so i can answer her questions immediatly after they are asked but she refuses to comply. I know this seems alittle immature but I would love to prove her wrong fellas so help her out.
:)

What camp are you in in Quantico?

What camp is 5th marines in and what base?

Which is nearer Talega or Horno?

What day did you get promoted to your current rank?

Sgt Leprechaun
01-09-07, 02:03 PM
What's the name of the map series showing Quantico?

Define "UA"

FistFu68
01-09-07, 02:22 PM
:evilgrin: WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE AIRFIELD,AT QUANTICO;WHERE THE PARA-LOFT IS LOCATED??? SEMPER~FORCE!!!:usmc:

Quinbo
01-09-07, 09:12 PM
Actually got to thinking and for you old timers..... 5th Marines was moved from Margarita to their current location when 7th Marines was moved to 29 Palms. It is a camp somewhere very close to Mt Mother *****

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 09:44 PM
What camp are you in in Quantico?
Dont worry. Too personal!

What camp is 5th marines in and what base?
San Mateo, Camp Pendleton

Which is nearer Talega or Horno?
Telega. We had to live in thoes damn quanson huts because of the lack of space in the baraks. Its also where they filmes heartbreak ridge!

What day did you get promoted to your current rank?
Feb 1st 2005

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 09:45 PM
:evilgrin: WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE AIRFIELD,AT QUANTICO;WHERE THE PARA-LOFT IS LOCATED??? SEMPER~FORCE!!!:usmc:

Its at Margarita. I went to HRST masters course there!

Quinbo
01-09-07, 10:05 PM
what makes the dehydrated pork patty better than the beef with bbq sause?

greensideout
01-09-07, 10:05 PM
What's the most used words to depict PI Marines and SD Marines?

Quinbo
01-09-07, 10:15 PM
shoot I know that one greenside.

Always choose the pork patty because it came with real applesause.... dehydrated catsup and a gorilla cookie. The beef with bbq came with some very tasty beans and fruit dehydrated.

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:32 PM
what makes the dehydrated pork patty better than the beef with bbq sause?

We have no dehydrated pork patty. Welcome to the 21'st centery. Its called the Pork rib MRE now and it does come with bbq sause! its one of my favorites!

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:33 PM
What's the most used words to depict PI Marines and SD Marines?

I was A PI Marine. We called MCRD Sandiago Hollywood marines!

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:35 PM
What's the name of the map series showing Quantico?

Define "UA"

I dont know what the map series is. I have never done land nav at quantico. UA is unautherized absence! If your UA for 30 days it is desertion!

Quinbo
01-09-07, 10:37 PM
There is a national highway that runs right through Quantico .... can you name the highway and tell me which side of it you are based at?

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:40 PM
There is a national highway that runs right through Quantico .... can you name the highway and tell me which side of it you are based at?

Its the I-5. I was at the north end. The base is to the east of the highway. It has a immagration check point and a funny fleeing people sign half way between the base near Pulgas! Sad Diago is to the south and L.A. is to the north. Does that answer your question?

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:45 PM
Hey Bulkyker are you at WTBN Quantico currently?

Quinbo
01-09-07, 10:47 PM
Ummmm no It didn't answer my question.

There is a highway that runs smack dab through the middle of Quantico. Can you name that highway and tell me which side of it your duty location is on?

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:48 PM
Ummmm no It didn't answer my question.

There is a highway that runs smack dab through the middle of Quantico. Can you name that highway and tell me which side of it your duty location is on?

Baselone? I was at the north east side of Baselone. San Mateo? Other than that I have no clue on what your talking about.

Quinbo
01-09-07, 10:49 PM
Hey Bulkyker are you at WTBN Quantico currently?

I have been out for about 10 years. WTBN was my last duty station.

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:51 PM
Ahhhh Bulkyker you mean quantico not pendleton! It is the 95 and the base is on the east side! I live in fredericksburg

FistFu68
01-09-07, 10:52 PM
:evilgrin: MARINE CORPS AIR FACILITY~QUANTICO,VIRGINIA!IF I TOLD YOU ANY MORE,I'D HAVE TOO KILL 'YA;SECRET SQUIRREL STUFF!(LMFAO):D

Quinbo
01-09-07, 10:53 PM
I guess if you really are currently stationed at Quantico you would know that I-95 runs right through it. All the pogues are east of 95 and all the grunts are west.

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:54 PM
I guess if you really are currently stationed at Quantico you would know that I-95 runs right through it. All the pogues are east of 95 and all the grunts are west.

Ummm???? Look Up! I answered your question. Im at RRU WTBN!

Quinbo
01-09-07, 10:56 PM
If I asked you directions from Triangle to Wtbn what would be your response?

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 10:57 PM
:evilgrin: MARINE CORPS AIR FACILITY~QUANTICO,VIRGINIA!IF I TOLD YOU ANY MORE,I'D HAVE TOO KILL 'YA;SECRET SQUIRREL STUFF!(LMFAO):D

Sorry I havent been stationed at quantico for long and I thought you were talking about pendleton which is why my answer was margarita! I know little of the airbase there. Hell I dont work on that side of the base. But I do know thay moved HMX there!

greensideout
01-09-07, 11:01 PM
Why would any of us believe that "ladyofmts" is not a poser?---lol

You sound good to go Smitty0311.

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 11:02 PM
If I asked you directions from Triangle to Wtbn what would be your response?

South 95, Quantico exit 147, Hang a left and go straight untill you hit WTBN. I know little of the extream north because I havent been stationed here long! However if you are at WTBN and you wanted to go to TBS you would hang a right when you exit wtbn and go all the way to the end passing the Fbi academy gates and Lunga Park. Hang a left and go straight and you will be at TBS!

Quinbo
01-09-07, 11:04 PM
Now I'm starting to wonder

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 11:05 PM
Why would any of us believe that "ladyofmts" is not a poser?---lol

You sound good to go Smitty0311.

Thanks greensideout! She really ****ed me off by calling me a fake. I post in a political descussion forum and she called me a fake because it would be better for her arguement on iraq! All they know is what they see on the news and the news is ass backwards! If she only knew!

Quinbo
01-09-07, 11:06 PM
You got it 03 ...... no poser there. I'll bet you even have a t-shirt :flag:

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 11:07 PM
Now I'm starting to wonder

wonder what? Im still getting to know the roads here. I just PCS from camp pendleton California from 2/5

Smitty0311
01-09-07, 11:09 PM
You got it 03 ...... no poser there. I'll bet you even have a t-shirt :flag:

Excuse me? Are you agreeing with me or agenst me? I have no moto shirts!

Quinbo
01-09-07, 11:13 PM
Excuse me? Are you agreeing with me or agenst me? I have no moto shirts!

The whole thread started out trying to smoke out a faker. PM me your address and I'll send you a challenge coin. Meet me without it in your pocket and we'll both do 50 on your cadance. ;)