PDA

View Full Version : So, do any of you Marines or Poolees know a Kick ass recruiter?

Kildars
01-05-07, 01:23 AM
Well after talking with SSgt Nelson and PFC Worthington, aka rdy2gopoolie and I have decided to try and enlist -- again. Third time is the charm right?

I have been talking to Marines and they keep telling me, "everything is waiverable." You just need to find a kick ass recruiter who will really push the envelope for you. Anyways a little crash course into my problem, I have a hearing loss in my right ear and I have seen two ENT's and have been cleared by them to enlist -- they even wrote letters to MEPS to try and get me in but both times I was reccomended a waiver, and then it was denied.

If you want to read more in depth about my quest I direct you to here;

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25863

So if any of you know a kick ass recruiter in the greater seattle area, even somewhere in WA ask them if it is okay if you give me their name and # and I will give them a call. If not, I will travel around and find one on my own. Thanks.

AlexRT
01-05-07, 05:14 PM
You could probably just look in the phone book.

Kildars
01-05-07, 06:14 PM
Haha, I know how to find a recruiter, but there are different qualities of recruiters.

Quinbo
01-06-07, 02:12 AM
Couple years ago I found myself in the Des Moines MEPs. I had a solid recruiter and I had put in for Master at Arms Navy. I took the hearing test 3 times and that was the end of that. Yes they can waiver about anything but if you are seeking a certain MOS hearing is a real big deal.

Echo_Four_Bravo
01-06-07, 04:47 PM
I think he just wants in. There are several posts on here about this situation.

Kildars
01-06-07, 05:25 PM
Couple years ago I found myself in the Des Moines MEPs. I had a solid recruiter and I had put in for Master at Arms Navy. I took the hearing test 3 times and that was the end of that. Yes they can waiver about anything but if you are seeking a certain MOS hearing is a real big deal.

Im not seeking a certain MOS.