PDA

View Full Version : Cant get a hold of my recruiter

Rob45
01-01-07, 08:20 PM
My ship date is on the january 8th, For the past 3 weeks Ive called my recruiter and left voicemails. I havent had any calls back. Im getting worried because I leave in a week. Unfortunately the office is and hour and a half away, should I just drive thier and see if he is in his office? any suggestions would be appericiated, thanks.

Robert

Soon2BeVIP
01-01-07, 08:55 PM
Someone else had that problem a few months back. I don't understand how that happens, but maybe with the holidays and all. But ya if I were you I'd just drive there even though it's an hour and a half. He'll probably be at the office and if he isn't there will probably at least be someone there that can easily get a hold of him. Has anyone picked up at the RSS at all? Or just call tomorrow and if someone answers and your recruiter isn't there just tell them "Hey I'm leaving for boot camp and I haven't talked to ______ in 3 weeks, I really need to talk to him", but worse come to worse I'd probably drive there anyways

Echo_Four_Bravo
01-01-07, 11:16 PM
He could be on leave or something. Just call the RSS and say you want any recruiter to call you.

BR34
01-02-07, 10:21 AM
They'll probaby be closed today in honor of President Ford so don't expect an answer until tomorrow--if you call the RSS.

Rob45
01-02-07, 12:38 PM
Thanks everyone, his phone was broken i just talked to him.