PDA

View Full Version : Senator Hillary Clinton

SuNmAN
12-31-06, 09:23 AM
I just want to know, what does everyone have against Hillary Clinton?

Other than being a Senator for the Democratic Party and being the First Lady of Former President Bill Clinton...what does everyone have against her?

To be honest, I couldn't find much dirt on her after a little bit of online research

the only thing I have against her is that I'm afraid of a woman becoming President in times of war and crises such as these.

But other than that, I can't find anything else I have against this woman.

DWG
12-31-06, 10:08 AM
OH,OH,OH, let me, let me! Secret hearings on health care; whitewater; Vince Foster, everything illegal(guns/drugs) in Arkansas during her husbands' reign, numerous suspicious deaths of people having dealings with the Clintons (and you have to consider them as one, since she is the brains of that bunch). That's just off the top off my head, I'm sure others will have longer more detailed lists. Plus she's just too damn Smarmy (that's just my personal observation though). NO vote from me for her.:thumbdown

OLE SARG
12-31-06, 10:40 AM
How about SOMEBODY letting me know what in the **** she has done AS A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has no position, other than missionary for slick willie, on anything. I keep coming up with NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that fact quality one as being even considered for running for President??????? I THINK NOT!!!!! From some of her "talking down to subordinates" I would consider using the "c" word to describe her, hell, I will, she is a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

ggyoung
12-31-06, 10:50 AM
The ***** also treated the Marines of Marine One like sh1--. Also the Sercet Service was treated the same.

ese4mc
12-31-06, 10:55 AM
She and plants have the same brain function & make-up :thumbdown

mrbsox
12-31-06, 11:09 AM
Other than her self serving political strategy, and the white water sh!t, and her total look of disdain during Senate meetings, and her lack of respect for the military, and her....

Well, the bigest thing I have against her, is the fact that she stood by that 'slick willie' SOB during the Lewinski times, instead of throwing his sh!t out in the White House lawn.
That in it's self told me she has no regard for right and wrong, but only her own ambitions and success. Any other woman from Arkansas wouldn't put up with that crap from their husbands till the water got cold.

My 2 cents

Terry

SuNmAN
12-31-06, 02:38 PM
Other than her self serving political strategy, and the white water sh!t, and her total look of disdain during Senate meetings, and her lack of respect for the military, and her....

Well, the bigest thing I have against her, is the fact that she stood by that 'slick willie' SOB during the Lewinski times, instead of throwing his sh!t out in the White House lawn.
That in it's self told me she has no regard for right and wrong, but only her own ambitions and success. Any other woman from Arkansas wouldn't put up with that crap from their husbands till the water got cold.

My 2 cents

Terry

unless her husband happened to be the President of the United States lol

OLE SARG
12-31-06, 05:28 PM
She is married to a piece of **** ex-president who likes to bash the U. S. in his speeches abroad. He to is a wonder to marvel. A lying, no-good, slick-talking, con-artist (I wanted to say man but it doesn't fit). They deserve each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the clinton memorial library and massage parlor is doing well!!!!

SEMPER FI,

iamcloudlander
12-31-06, 05:57 PM
SuNmAN
I don't know if you receive it or not but I have just finished reading the magazine from the American Legion
"The American Legion". In the letters to the editor section are some letters describing Hillary Clinton from her debut into national politics to date. I would post them here but am not sure of copywrite laws. Also this section contains letters from both repulicans and democrats.
I think you should obtain a copy of this magazine and read some of the facts about what this woman is about. Not trying to change your mind on anything but they do give a better insight into her than you are getting here.

jinelson
12-31-06, 06:13 PM
Hildabeast would be better in Hollywood than Washington!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/hillary_psycho.jpg

DWG
12-31-06, 06:52 PM
Hildabeast would be better in Hollywood than Washington!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/hillary_psycho.jpg

LMAO; That's great, where can I get a copy?

Zulu 36
12-31-06, 06:55 PM
I knew a Secret Service agent who served on the Clinton protection detail. The stories he had to tell about the two of them were amazing and disgusting. 99% of all agents assigned to them had to be ordered onto the detail, no one would volunteer. Agents had to be rotated more frequently than normal as people were threatening resignations.

The only Clinton who acted half-way decent was Chelsea, and then only when her mother wasn't around. Hillary treated the agents like they were scum and expected Chelsea to do the same. Chelsea just avoided contact with agents when Hillary was around, but was polite to them otherwise. The agents felt that Chelsea was afraid of her mother, but was seemed to like her father much more. Bill was nicer to Chelsea and slightly more polite to the SS agents. All-in-all the agents felt sorry for Chelsea.

SuNmAN
01-01-07, 03:09 AM
SuNmAN
I don't know if you receive it or not but I have just finished reading the magazine from the American Legion
"The American Legion". In the letters to the editor section are some letters describing Hillary Clinton from her debut into national politics to date. I would post them here but am not sure of copywrite laws. Also this section contains letters from both repulicans and democrats.
I think you should obtain a copy of this magazine and read some of the facts about what this woman is about. Not trying to change your mind on anything but they do give a better insight into her than you are getting here.

I have learned many things from you guys

and I don't know much about Hillary Clinton that is why I started the thread.

don't take me as being Pro-Hillary please

IamaMarine
01-01-07, 04:19 AM
If she runs for Preident I will not vote for her. And I have been voting for 32 years.

SuNmAN
01-01-07, 01:14 PM
If she runs for Preident I will not vote for her. And I have been voting for 32 years.

Neither would I

but I don't have such negative feelings towards her like you guys do, thats all.

10thzodiac
01-01-07, 02:55 PM
In various national polls of Democratic voters, Hillary Clinton has led by big margins in preference over other candidates considered to be in contention for the 2008 Democratic nomination.

For example, in a CNN/Gallup/USA Today poll taken last month among Democratic voters nationwide, Hillary Clinton received 39% of the preferences, John Kerry 15%, Al Gore 12%, John Edwards 11%, Mark Warner 6%, Joe Biden 5%, with only scattered proportions for other possible
Democratic candidates.

The findings in this report are based on a random sample survey of 507 registered voters in California. The survey was conducted by telephone February 12-26, 2006 in English and Spanish.

Households were sampled using a random digit dial methodology, which randomly selects operating landline telephone exchanges within all areas codes serving California households in proportion to population. Within each exchange, telephone numbers are created by adding random digits to the selected telephone exchange. This method gives each phone listing an equal chance of being selected and permits access to all landline telephone numbers statewide, both listed and unlisted.

According to statistical theory, 95% of the time results from the overall sample have a sampling error of +/- 4.5 percentage points.

SuNmAN
01-01-07, 04:26 PM
In various national polls of Democratic voters, Hillary Clinton has led by big margins in preference over other candidates considered to be in contention for the 2008 Democratic nomination.

For example, in a CNN/Gallup/USA Today poll taken last month among Democratic voters nationwide, Hillary Clinton received 39% of the preferences, John Kerry 15%, Al Gore 12%, John Edwards 11%, Mark Warner 6%, Joe Biden 5%, with only scattered proportions for other possible
Democratic candidates.

The findings in this report are based on a random sample survey of 507 registered voters in California. The survey was conducted by telephone February 12-26, 2006 in English and Spanish.

Households were sampled using a random digit dial methodology, which randomly selects operating landline telephone exchanges within all areas codes serving California households in proportion to population. Within each exchange, telephone numbers are created by adding random digits to the selected telephone exchange. This method gives each phone listing an equal chance of being selected and permits access to all landline telephone numbers statewide, both listed and unlisted.

According to statistical theory, 95% of the time results from the overall sample have a sampling error of +/- 4.5 percentage points.

If Obama runs he will defeat Clinton for the democratic nomination.

10thzodiac
01-01-07, 04:51 PM
For President, there is only one Republican that can beat any Democrat and he's ineligible !

http://www.mabus.biz/images/Schwarzenegger.jpg

SuNmAN
01-01-07, 05:08 PM
For President, there is only one Republican that can beat any Democrat and he's ineligible !

http://www.mabus.biz/images/Schwarzenegger.jpg

Senator John McCain is viable, as is Rudy Giuliani.

DWG
01-01-07, 05:46 PM
I have learned many things from you guys

and I don't know much about Hillary Clinton that is why I started the thread.

don't take me as being Pro-Hillary please
Too late; you're branded for life!LOL

DWG
01-01-07, 05:48 PM
Once the press starts on Obama he's done! Already rumors are surfacing about dealings with organized crime, and he is just a blip on the radar. If he becomes a serious contender the BIG proctoscope will come out!

SuNmAN
01-01-07, 06:07 PM
Once the press starts on Obama he's done! Already rumors are surfacing about dealings with organized crime, and he is just a blip on the radar. If he becomes a serious contender the BIG proctoscope will come out!

I highly doubt any of those rumors have any inkling of truth to it.

Obama is a man of great character than that is why I support him despite my disagreement with him of several issues (such as abortion)

10thzodiac
01-01-07, 06:40 PM
Senator John McCain is viable, as is Rudy Giuliani.

All the Democrats and even the Clinton's are going to vote in the Republican Party primary to make sure its one of them then http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif

10thz

SuNmAN
01-01-07, 07:04 PM
All the Democrats and even the Clinton's are going to vote in the Republican Party primary to make sure its one of them then http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif

10thz

Hillary is not electable

no Republicans would obviously vote for her

and I'm sure a large number of democrats have their concerns about her as well.

FistFu68
01-01-07, 07:57 PM
:D NOT ONLY IS BILLARY~NOT ELECTABLE~THAT EVIL WOMAN,IS DEFINATELY;NOTTT EDIBLE! IT NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS,WHO I'M VOTING FOR? BUT IT WILL (NEVER)BE HER!!!:sick: SEMPER~TRUTH :iwo:

10thzodiac
01-01-07, 08:03 PM
Hillary is not electable

no Republicans would obviously vote for her

and I'm sure a large number of democrats have their concerns about her as well.

My wife voted for Bush (Republican), and I, as a registered Republican voted for Al Gore, primarily because of the envioment issue.

Tonight I polled my wife and my 42 year daughter, given the stated canidates above, they are for Hillary.

I'm personally going to vote for whatever Democrat that runs.

As a side note: Bill Clinton was the only president of the last four that has not cut veteran benefits.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-01-07, 08:51 PM
Voting for 'whatever' dem that runs is almost as bad as voting for 'whatever' Republican that runs. I vote based on what I believe is the better candidate.

I was working a 'combat car' in PG county during the Clinton years....and knew numerous SS agents who all said the same thing, they hated them with a passion and had to be ordered to work for em. To me, that says it all. How they treat the people that work for them, and are closest to them, says alot about how they will treat us, the public. And, it wasn't their politics the agents had issues with, either.

Obama has more issues than people know about, I'm sure. He's already allegedly admitted to using cocaine and weed. God only knows what else he's done, but I look at him and get creepy vibes. He's too polished, too much of an 'insurance salesman' look about him. Plus, he's nothing but a professional politician, same as Hillary! What else exactly has he done to qualify him to run the country, other than appear on "Oprah" and some other TV? If that be the case, hell, lets elect Paris Hilton. At least she milked a cow on TV LOL.

I have no idea who I'd support on the Republican ticket yet. But thus far, no dem looks even remotely viable.

10thzodiac
01-01-07, 09:28 PM
Some people say you should always vote with you pocket, others vote who is best for the country. Our country needs a change, if for no other reson but to keep them on their toes ! Will it do any good, probably not. The bankers run this country and the politicians get their marching orders from them, then the soldiers get theirs.

May your next American Revolution be as peaceful as possible and as bloody as required !

Thomas Jefferson said that revolutions should occur about once each generation. If that's true, we're way overdue and it shows !

SF
10thz

Sgt Leprechaun
01-01-07, 09:29 PM
Well, if voting for my pocket, it sure wouldn't be for ANY dem, since they tend to take money from me moreso than the Republicans.

10thzodiac
01-01-07, 09:35 PM
Personally they will, but hopefully it will be used more for bettering America than the Hard Right Republicans have been doing.

Zulu 36
01-01-07, 09:42 PM
Funny, though, the SS agents I knew mostly found the Democratic presidents the most distasteful to work for, in most cases because of the way they treated the hired help. Carter was no prize, but better than the Clintons.

Both Bush's and Ford were easy to work for and were always polite and friendly.

The SS agents loved working for Reagan the most. He and Nancy were unfailingly polite, friendly, knew their first names, names of their family members, had birthday and Christmas gifts sent to all employees and families, and never, ever tolerated rude behavior toward his agents or White House employees. At least one political staffer was fired for treating a Navy steward like a serf.

After he left the presidency, Ronny and Nancy would take long walks on their ranch and when they didn't think agents were watching, would sneak kisses and little pats on the butt with one another. The SS agents had no doubt they were still in love with one another and had great loyalty toward the Reagans.

The agent who threw himself into Hinkley's line of fire was treated to a 30-day Caribbean vacation with his family after he recovered, totally out of Reagan's personal pocket. He was given a credit card and told not to worry about a limit. He spent well over $100,000 and Reagan still teasingly admonished him for scrimping. The agent always received holiday gifts from the Reagan's even after he left the detail.

Also, after the assassination attempt, the SS had final say over anything Reagan did. The SS didn't want Ronny to go where he did that day, but the political types talked Reagan into it. Reagan never second guessed his agents ever again.

Could you imagine the Clinton's doing anything of that sort?

FistFu68
01-01-07, 10:23 PM
:usmc: HELL THAT'S THE LEAST,A ZILLIONAIR;CAN DO.FLIP HIS PLATINUM CARD OUT TO 'YA FOR EATING A BULLET!!! :iwo: ON THE OTHER HAND,THE CLINTON'S ARE MORE LIKELY, TOO PUT A BULLET IN YOU'R AZZ!!!:usmc:

drumcorpssnare
01-02-07, 06:45 AM
First of all, everybody get out your 'secret de-coder rings'.....
Hillary Clinton can't understand normal thinking.

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

DWG
01-02-07, 06:55 AM
First of all, everybody get out your 'secret de-coder rings'.....
Hillary Clinton can't understand normal thinking.

drumcorpssnare:usmc:
I knew you had to do more than play on your drum; now I know you were a cryptographer!:D Outstanding!!

greensideout
01-02-07, 10:34 PM

They are waiting---

bootlace15
01-03-07, 06:27 AM
No one running is any good. We should vote all the bums out in 08. Where is JEB, and VP RICE? Think about that one.

bootlace15 out

Sgt Leprechaun
01-03-07, 06:57 AM
Actually, I'd be hesitant to vote for Rice. She seems too 'wishy washy' for me.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-03-07, 07:00 AM
Funny, though, the SS agents I knew mostly found the Democratic presidents the most distasteful to work for, in most cases because of the way they treated the hired help. Carter was no prize, but better than the Clintons.

Both Bush's and Ford were easy to work for and were always polite and friendly.

The SS agents loved working for Reagan the most. He and Nancy were unfailingly polite, friendly, knew their first names, names of their family members, had birthday and Christmas gifts sent to all employees and families, and never, ever tolerated rude behavior toward his agents or White House employees. At least one political staffer was fired for treating a Navy steward like a serf.

After he left the presidency, Ronny and Nancy would take long walks on their ranch and when they didn't think agents were watching, would sneak kisses and little pats on the butt with one another. The SS agents had no doubt they were still in love with one another and had great loyalty toward the Reagans.

The agent who threw himself into Hinkley's line of fire was treated to a 30-day Caribbean vacation with his family after he recovered, totally out of Reagan's personal pocket. He was given a credit card and told not to worry about a limit. He spent well over $100,000 and Reagan still teasingly admonished him for scrimping. The agent always received holiday gifts from the Reagan's even after he left the detail.

Also, after the assassination attempt, the SS had final say over anything Reagan did. The SS didn't want Ronny to go where he did that day, but the political types talked Reagan into it. Reagan never second guessed his agents ever again.

Could you imagine the Clinton's doing anything of that sort?

No, I can't.

I've heard similiar stories about RR and his agents. That's a great story!!! Thanks.

I'm out of that loop now, but I understand that W treats his detail pretty well also.

10thzodiac
01-03-07, 05:43 PM
:thumbup: I'd vote for Pat Buchanan over Hillary, now that's a hard right candidate I could live with !

greensideout
01-03-07, 05:55 PM
They are waiting---

"CNN got it wrong! Hey everyone, I'm the other "O" guy!"

10thzodiac
01-03-07, 06:22 PM
I thought we all got over the "let's make fun of his name and what he wears" stuff in high school. Apparently not so for CNN.

Jackasses.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-04-07, 05:19 AM
I have personalized, autographed pics of Buchanan, as well as Strom Thurmond and G Gordon Liddy... :) I voted for Pat every time I could...even got one of his campaign posters still up in my basement...freaks people out LOL

10thzodiac
01-04-07, 07:57 AM
I have personalized, autographed pics of Buchanan, as well as Strom Thurmond and G Gordon Liddy... :) I voted for Pat every time I could...even got one of his campaign posters still up in my basement...freaks people out LOL

He should run again :thumbup: my kind of Republican !

SF
10thz

rockyusmc
02-02-07, 05:40 PM
bootlace remember,for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

hoytarcher45
02-02-07, 05:55 PM
I just want to know, what does everyone have against Hillary Clinton?

Other than being a Senator for the Democratic Party and being the First Lady of Former President Bill Clinton...what does everyone have against her?

To be honest, I couldn't find much dirt on her after a little bit of online research

the only thing I have against her is that I'm afraid of a woman becoming President in times of war and crises such as these.

But other than that, I can't find anything else I have against this woman.

One of the most important rolls that the president has is being commander in chief. During times of war and crisis, the American people look to the president for leadership and guidance. If you are afraid of a woman becoming president in "times of war and crises such as these" THEN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU VOTE FOR HER SUNMAN? The war on terror that our nation combats everyday is not going to majically dissappear once Bush leaves the Whitehouse.

OLE SARG
02-03-07, 11:11 AM
obama reminds me of a shister used car salesman and billary reminds me of a bouncer for a nudie bar!!!!!!!!
the terrorists are going to vote early and often for the obama guy!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

rockyusmc
02-03-07, 11:22 AM
who is obama?where did he come from?.what has he done so we would vote for him?[my hand should fall off if i did that}evry one is raving over this guy,and as far asi could find out he was only a state senator and has nothing remarkable in his record,other than doing some coke.

FistFu68
02-03-07, 11:27 AM
:evilgrin: LMAO~SARGE!I HOPE YOU MEAN A BOUNCER AT A 'NUDIE~BULLDYKE~BAR????:D :iwo:

IndianaLil
02-03-07, 01:42 PM
Wow - don't get me started on her.

I will just give you one small quote from the she devil "I loathe the military" - and she wants to be Commander and Chief???

Enough said.
(although I have a lot more to say)

Lil

Bozooka
02-03-07, 03:46 PM
Wow - don't get me started on her.

I will just give you one small quote from the she devil "I loathe the military" - and she wants to be Commander and Chief???

Enough said.
(although I have a lot more to say)

Lil

:evilgrin:

Tokyo Rose

Tokyo Rose (from a WW ll Navy guy)
Just passing this along for thought -
She had the best music on her station and most people just laughed. The ship I was on was sunk no
less than five times but Davey Jones threw her back up.
Tokyo Rose During World War II -- the Japanese developed a way to demoralize the American
forces. Psychological warfare experts developed a message they felt would work.
They gave the script to their famous broadcaster "Tokyo Rose" and every day she would broadcast
this same message packaged in different ways, hoping it would have a negative impact on American
GI's morale.
What was that demoralizing message? It had three main points:
1. Your President is lying to you.
2. This war is illegal.
3. You cannot win the war.
Does this sound familiar?
Is it because Tokyo Hillary, Tokyo Harry, Tokyo John, Tokyo Teddy, Tokyo Nancy, Tokyo Hagel,
etc. Have picked up the same message and are broadcasting it on Tokyo CNN, Tokyo ABC, Tokyo CBS,
Tokyo NBC, etc., to our troops?
The only difference is that they claim to support our troops before they demoralize them.
Come to think of it, Tokyo Rose told the troops she was on their side, too!

Link to post were I found this...

http://www.outdoorsunlimited.net/cgi-bin/news/viewnews.cgi?id=1170186240

rockyusmc
02-03-07, 04:31 PM
bozooka,thats agood one.ihope more people read it.but the sad part is its true.that our own people would undercut our men.one thing weve got to do is try to make sure none of these m**&%$88888&,get elected.one other guy to keep a look out for is george soros who hates the pres.thanks again.:tank:

DWG
02-03-07, 04:44 PM
bozooka,thats agood one.ihope more people read it.but the sad part is its true.that our own people would undercut our men.one thing weve got to do is try to make sure none of these m**&%$88888&,get elected.one other guy to keep a look out for is george soros who hates the pres.thanks again.:tank:

Soros doesn't hate the president-he hates this country-he is the biggest terrorist on the planet today-he just doesn't use bombs to carry out his agenda to enslave this country!

Bozooka
02-03-07, 06:11 PM
Soros doesn't hate the president-he hates this country-he is the biggest terrorist on the planet today-he just doesn't use bombs to carry out his agenda to enslave this country!

George you took the words out of my mouth!! George Soros is the supply chain for money to the far left extremist! Al Gores gang moveon.com gets allot of help from George Soros..

CNN-- short for Communist News Network
CBS-- short for Communist Broadcasting System
ABC-- short for America Bashing Channel
NBC-- short for Negative Broadcasting Corp.

Bozooka
02-03-07, 06:21 PM
obama reminds me of a shister used car salesman and billary reminds me of a bouncer for a nudie bar!!!!!!!!
the terrorists are going to vote early and often for the obama guy!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Hey Sarg take the B out of obama and put an S there and what do you get wow Osama! Yup the terrorist will be early voters and they will vote more then once!!!

yellowwing
02-03-07, 06:21 PM
Do you really think Attorney General Gonzales would hesitate to lock him up if Soros was really connected to terrorists?

Even vague hints and suspicions are good enough to execute terrorist related arrest warrants.

Bozooka
02-03-07, 06:25 PM
Do you really think Attorney General Gonzales would hesitate to lock him up if Soros was really connected to terrorists?

Even vague hints and suspicions are good enough to execute terrorist related arrest warrants.

Soros has so many puppets they can't trace anything to him..

yellowwing
02-03-07, 06:28 PM
Soros has so many puppets they can't trace anything to him..
LOL kinda like the democrat Karl Rove? :banana:

Bozooka
02-03-07, 06:36 PM
Yellowwing good try..;) Karl Rove does not have the money Soros has if he did the republicans would have won the last round..:D

DWG
02-03-07, 06:38 PM

Soros has the money to stay out of jail. Like I said, bombs aren't his tools-people like gore,franken and moore do his bidding. hillarys' biggest asset is that soros is backing obama; though I find that suspicious. soros liked the clintons-maybe reverse psychology to get rid of obama early and clear the way for their best chance at a socialist America (the hildebeast)?
If soros is backing terrorist of the islamic type, he is doing it in a way that can't be traced. I doubt he is into their methods. He probably sees them as the competition.

yellowwing
02-03-07, 06:52 PM
Bush Talks to Democrats (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070203/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_democrats)
...Seeking to earn his bipartisan stripes, he also said that opposing him on the war — as many in the room do — does not mean "you don't share the same sense of patriotism I do."

"You know, I welcome debate in a time of war and I hope you know that," the president said. "These are tough times, but there's no doubt in my mind that you want to secure this homeland as much as I do."

Now who are you going to believe? The Commander in Chief or the Ann Coulter types?

DWG
02-03-07, 06:56 PM
Now who are you going to believe? The Commander in Chief or the Ann Coulter types?

Ann; every time-she's not out for votes!!

bootlace15
02-03-07, 07:27 PM
why use man power when we got bombs?

bootlace15 out

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
06-09-07, 08:37 PM
GO BILLARY GO!!!!!!!!!

greensideout
06-09-07, 09:11 PM

Given the choice and I thank you for the option, I would believe Ann of course, Michelle Malkin and U.S. Rep. Ron Paul and others who beleive that America is worth saving!

10thzodiac
06-09-07, 09:50 PM
WW II Veterans embrace 'Tokyo Rose' <br />
<br />
By James C. Roberts <br />
<br />
SPECIAL TO THE WASHINGTON TIMES <br />
<br />
May 30, 2006 <br />
<br />
Iva Toguri has lived a long time, but she said the &quot;most memorable&quot; day of her...

yellowwing
06-09-07, 11:41 PM
Lately she's been standing on her own and leaving behind the "Billary" moniker. You think she can ultimately cut a deal for Barak to be VP?

That would be unbeatable in 2008. The combined popularity and campaign dollars would sink the GOP.

jinelson
06-09-07, 11:47 PM
Your digging up bones bro.

Jim

yellowwing
06-10-07, 12:24 AM
Well hey! How can beat someone who is willing to do this:
http://www.ywg-web.com/images/hillary.jpg

Is McCain or Guilianni ready to eat a baby in order to win? They don't want it bad enough! :D

rockyusmc
06-10-07, 06:57 AM
when they left the white house,they were broke.now they own two houses,have lots of money,established charitable fund.is this not the american way?if hellary gets elected they can reopen the white house bed and breakfast.remember,she believes in marx's saying;from each according to his ability;to each according to his needs.socialism is on its way