For Services as Set Forth in the Following <br />

yellowwing
01-02-07, 12:17 PM
A Marine Lt Col analysis of L/Cpl Perez: <br />
<br />
By Matthew Dodd <br />
Soldiers for the Truth, 06-17-2004 <br />
<br />
“When you're out there, you don't think about any of this stuff. I was thinking about keeping the...

yellowwing
09-08-08, 03:34 PM
A blast from the past for you Motivated Poolees!

avenger08
10-09-08, 04:54 AM
that motivates me and it should motivate any poolee joining the marine corps. yall are in for a expirience of a lifetime joining the marines, but dont forget the people that are here back at home supporting you. i lost sight of that and it cost me alot of things. you will make alot of friends and you will meet alot of people, but dont forget the ones that care the most about you. that is your family and loved ones. i regret the things i did but i still remember them to this day. im still an active duty marine but i will never trade the people i met in the corps or even my family back home for a single day out of my beloved corps. marines like lcpl joseph perez are what keep my corps alive, marines like him dont do the things they do just because they want to, they do it because they have to, to make sure the buddies they have next to them stay alive at least one more day to write to their families and tell them that they love them. SEMPER FI to all of the new poolee's that are joining up, dont let anything get in your way to becoming a UNITED STATES MARINE. because if you lose sight of the big picture then you will never make it through, bootcamp is a hard and arduous expirience, you will wish you had never done it but keep on truckin through it because when you receive your eagle globe and anchor you will cry like a baby, because from that day on you are no longer a civilian, or a recruit. you are officially a UNITED STATES MARINE. SEMPER FI, and RAH.