PDA

View Full Version : Another Brother Lost But Not Forgotten

LCplLake
12-29-06, 03:06 AM
My best friend from Iraq has passed. Lcpl Sebastian - 1st BN / 6th Marines. He was my driver in Iraq. By far, the closest person to me. From what I understand, his convoy was ambushed with RPG's - his truck was the main target. He died of wounds to the lower extremities.

I'd appreciate it, if everyone would say a quick prayer for the friends and family of our fallen brother.

Hes dead. But in a sense, he'll never die. My kids will know of him - my grand kids will know of him - my family, my friends all know who he is. He'll always be in my heart. Thanks.

-Lake

Roogger
12-29-06, 03:31 AM
Many of my good friends, including one of my best friends, died in front of me over there. I will keep his family and you in my prayers. Losing friends is never easy but losing brothers in war is alot harder. I know that his memories and his spirit will live on in not only your memory but in the memory of every Marines life that he was a part of.

S.F.
Sgt. P.

jinelson
12-29-06, 04:58 AM
Prayers out Eric. Thank you LCpl Sebastian for giving your last full measure of devotion to your country and Corps. You will live forever in our Corps. My condolences to the family of this Marine and brother.

Semper Fidelis

Jim

FistFu68
12-29-06, 06:44 AM
:usmc: ALL GAVE SOME~SOME GAVE ALL :usmc:

rb1651
12-29-06, 01:50 PM
Prayers are outbound. Rest In Peace, LCpl Sebastian. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten.

jgorosco
12-29-06, 01:58 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your family LCpl Sebastian. Go easy young Marine. God Bless

yellowwing
12-29-06, 02:42 PM
God take this Marine into your arms and keep him well. Comfort his family and ease their grief and suffering. Amen