PDA

View Full Version : I love all of you

SuNmAN
12-28-06, 12:16 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I really enjoy posting on this website !!

Even though we disagree at times (or often lol) just know I have the utmost respect for all of you for being great Americans and for serving this beloved country of ours! Patriotic men and women like you guys is what made this country as proud and as strong as it is today !

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to a Happy New Year !

DWG
12-28-06, 06:54 AM
We all love you too, man! :beer: :cry: Just get your grades and start celebrating (mourning)? Hope you ain't the designated driver. :D

Enjoy your posts; without you it would just be people screaming at each other-mainly at 10-Z.LOL. (but you're still a liberal, pinko, commie)LOL. Happy New Year!

drumcorpssnare
12-28-06, 06:57 AM
SuNmaN- I too, enjoy communicating with my fellow Marines. All Marines past and present share a special bond that is unique.
As for sometimes disagreeing...it's like one of my Drill Instructors used to say-
"I respect your opinion....even though it is wrong.":D
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

jinelson
12-28-06, 08:05 AM
by drumcorpssnare - "I respect your opinion....even though it is wrong."

Thats hilarious gotta drag out froggy for that one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

SuNmAN Ive known you for a long time since you were a Poolee and always enjoy exchanging thoughts with you. However arguing with you is like mental masturbation. I do hope that as you mature that you will drift from the dark side of the political far left and join me in conservative middle of the road.

Jim :D

drumcorpssnare
12-28-06, 08:19 AM
jinelson- Glad you liked that little piece of 'boot-camp wisdom.' S/Sgt. Hall was a master at 'one-liners.' "When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you!"
and "If I wanted you to think, I would have issued you a freakin' brain!"

As for SuNmaN...you beat me to the draw. I was going to offer him MY opinion, that, with time comes wisdom. That wisdom allows for a more 'balanced' view of the cold, hard realities of life.
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

SuNmAN
12-28-06, 09:03 AM
Thats hilarious gotta drag out froggy for that one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

SuNmAN Ive known you for a long time since you were a Poolee and always enjoy exchanging thoughts with you. However arguing with you is like mental masturbation. I do hope that as you mature that you will drift from the dark side of the political far left and join me in conservative middle of the road.

Jim :D

lol Ladderwell and 10thZodiac are considered far more left than I am

I'm much more of a moderate lol you guys are too conservative

SuNmAN
12-28-06, 09:21 AM
lol Poolee...what a journey <br />
<br />
wow that was almost 3 years ago <br />
<br />
I remembered I was like the most motivated dude ever, but I would charge so hard that I would make mistakes <br />
<br />
as a result I was...

Old Marine
12-28-06, 09:24 AM
I knew it was going to happen.

First it was "I like all of you".

Now it is "I love all of you".

I guess its true that liking leads to loving.

FistFu68
12-28-06, 01:05 PM
:evilgrin: SONNY~BOY!!! WHEN YOU BECOME A USMC~OSSIFER (LOL) DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU,CAME FROM!!! MAY YOU'R HEART,ALWAY'S BE JOYFUL;MAY YOU'R SONG~ALWAY'S BE SUNG~MAY YOU FOREVER BE YOUNG!!! NOW HIT THE ROAD~WISE~GUY!!!(LOL) S/F~10/4 :usmc:

SuNmAN
12-28-06, 07:35 PM
:evilgrin: SONNY~BOY!!! WHEN YOU BECOME A USMC~OSSIFER (LOL) DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU,CAME FROM!!! MAY YOU'R HEART,ALWAY'S BE JOYFUL;MAY YOU'R SONG~ALWAY'S BE SUNG~MAY YOU FOREVER BE YOUNG!!! NOW HIT THE ROAD~WISE~GUY!!!(LOL) S/F~10/4 :usmc:

thanks a bunch lol

I'll figure out in the next 6 months to 1 year the direction I need to take with my life.

I feel like I can make a big difference in the world as an officer.

SkilletsUSMC
12-28-06, 08:39 PM

Even though we disagree at times (or often lol) just know I have the utmost respect for all of you for being great Americans and for serving this beloved country of ours! Patriotic men and women like you guys is what made this country as proud and as strong as it is today !

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to a Happy New Year !

Thats it, someone run this kid down to the SACO office and **** test him... I think he's been smoking some dope.:D :D :D

10thzodiac
12-28-06, 10:13 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SuNmAN

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One think I always loved, sucking up http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif

SF
10thz

DWG
12-29-06, 07:04 AM
Ya just can't win SunMan! You try to be nice and all us right (and left) wing wackos just make jokes. We oughta be ashamed.:cry:

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 09:21 AM
lol whatever I got a thick skin, I can take many jokes

why do you think I haven't been banned even once yet even though I've been arguing with all of you this whole time? (both right and left?)

I don't go bonkers because its not easy to offend me :-)

DWG
12-29-06, 09:25 AM
Obviusly; but we'll keep trying!:evilgrin:

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 09:35 AM
lol I'm having fun, keep trying

meanwhile I'll keep trying to turn extremely conservative and liberal Marines into moderates

it'll be better for the country :-)

DWG
12-29-06, 09:47 AM
Until you realize what you call conservative IS moderate, you are doomed to failure. Let the liberals keep tilting left until they fall on their heads. You have the confidence of youth-someone once said "if you aren't a liberal at twenty, you have no heart; and if you aren't a conservative at forty, you have no brain." I'm sure someone will know who it was (Sam Clemens, maybe?)

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 10:19 AM
Until you realize what you call conservative IS moderate, you are doomed to failure. Let the liberals keep tilting left until they fall on their heads. You have the confidence of youth-someone once said "if you aren't a liberal at twenty, you have no heart; and if you aren't a conservative at forty, you have no brain." I'm sure someone will know who it was (Sam Clemens, maybe?)

when people on this forum are calling for us to kill all Muslims and for all of them to be deported from the country, you're saying that's moderate?

Or is that close to fascism?

DWG
12-29-06, 11:16 AM
Well, there you go again with the F word! I think most of the guys on this forum are just sick to death of people making excuses for this muslim scum. Their prophet was a rapist, robber, murdering warlord yet they try to call it a religion of peace. If they wish to continue to talk jihad they have to expect the eventual Crusade! It's not fascist to get po'd at some one ragging on your country 24/7. Anyway, the commies you don't seem to mind in Viet Nam are responsible for a lot more grief (death,misery) than the fascists ever got a chance to commit.

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 07:45 PM
Well, there you go again with the F word! I think most of the guys on this forum are just sick to death of people making excuses for this muslim scum. Their prophet was a rapist, robber, murdering warlord yet they try to call it a religion of peace. If they wish to continue to talk jihad they have to expect the eventual Crusade! It's not fascist to get po'd at some one ragging on your country 24/7. Anyway, the commies you don't seem to mind in Viet Nam are responsible for a lot more grief (death,misery) than the fascists ever got a chance to commit.

I'm not calling the Republican Party fascists. Neither am I calling George W. Bush a fascist.

They are FAR from being fascists. But if you wish to exterminate the entire Muslim population in America (and some Marines on this forum do), THAT is close to fascism.

As for the "Communists" (democratic party) committing a grave and deadly mistake in Vietnam, it doesn't mean the Republican Party gets a free check in Iraq. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

I don't identify with ANY political party. I just want whats best for the American people and the innocent people of the world.

jinelson
12-29-06, 09:10 PM
by SuNmAN - I don't identify with ANY political party. I just want whats best for the American people and the innocent people of the world.

And thats exactly what every politician says.

by SuNmAn - They are FAR from being fascists. But if you wish to exterminate the entire Muslim population in America (and some Marines on this forum do), THAT is close to fascism.

Not some Marines me perhaps other Marines agree but Im the one you are continously referring so get it straight. Their religon demands that all infidels which I am not convert or die by their hands. Thats world conquest in my mind! Im sure that any Muslim will tell you they simply "want whats right for the American people and the innocent people of the world" which of course would be them. The enemy is committed to our destruction and they have proven to us that they as a group are serious, any means of nuetralization of that threat is prudent. They will get their hands on a nuke of other WMD so it is also prudent to launch a premptive strike. Its time for the entire middle east to become a vast glass ash tray ASAP. And that would be moderate in comparison for their plan for us. Kill them all and let Allah sort them out.

Jim

kato811
12-29-06, 09:14 PM
sunman ever heard of dont ask dont tell? ROTFLMAO

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 09:45 PM
And thats exactly what every politician says.

Not some Marines me perhaps other Marines agree but Im the one you are continously referring so get it straight. Their religon demands that all infidels which I am not convert or die by their hands. Thats world conquest in my mind! Im sure that any Muslim will tell you they simply "want whats right for the American people and the innocent people of the world" which of course would be them. The enemy is committed to our destruction and they have proven to us that they as a group are serious, any means of nuetralization of that threat is prudent. They will get their hands on a nuke of other WMD so it is also prudent to launch a premptive strike. Its time for the entire middle east to become a vast glass ash tray ASAP. And that would be moderate in comparison for their plan for us. Kill them all and let Allah sort them out.

Jim

Islam is flawed, yes

I don't like Islam, yes

But what about the 99.999% of the people who were born knowing only Islam, born knowing only oppression, and only want to live their daily life and not give a hoot about Al Qaeda, America, Israel or anything like that??

But to suggest that we perform a thermonuclear strike on an entire population is UNHUMAN.

Have you seen photos of what the atomic bombs did to the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Did you know that Japanese babies are still born with deformities and after-effects of the radiation some 60+ years ago?

Not to mention the repercussions America would face that I've gone over again and again in the past but I don't feel like repeating right now.

The United States should immediately destroy and dismantle 90% of our nuclear weapon stockpile. We don't need all that. We only need enough to make sure that noone dares use a nuclear weapon against us.

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 09:47 PM
sunman ever heard of dont ask dont tell? ROTFLMAO

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/sunman01/tuesdaynitebaby003.jpg

there, I told. Arrest me.

lol

jinelson
12-29-06, 09:53 PM
Your professors have conditioned you well. Aw so sad the poor people of Japan they should not have attacked us I have no compassion for an enemy sneak attack! Not too mention that our nuke attack saved the lives of 1,000,000 americans that were projected to die in the land invasion of Japan. When we are attacked first it would be liberally insane not to attack last. For now lets just agree to totally disagree.

Jim

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 10:07 PM
Your professors have conditioned you well. Aw so sad the poor people of Japan they should not have attacked us I have no compassion for an enemy sneak attack! Not too mention that our nuke attack saved the lives of 1,000,000 americans that were projected to die in the land invasion of Japan. When we are attacked first it would be liberally insane not to attack last. For now lets just agree to totally disagree.

Jim

Ahhhh blaming the "liberal" professors again

My professors don't take sides. They are the most neutral and moderate professors I've had in my life.

This is all my own opinion.

anyway

wow, no compassion whatsoever. I can't believe it.

I'm sure the Japanese kid born 20 years later missing an arm and a leg due to deformities from radiation was fully responsible for Pearl Harbor.

Whether the atomic strikes were necessary or not is debatable. I have no stance on that...but to have no compassion on innocent civilians who were instantly vaporized and who suffered some of the greatest pain known to man, dying slow, excruciating deaths even though they had NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on the Pearl Harbor attacks in unhuman.

Oh yeah, lets not forget that the US COMPLETELY cut off the oil supply to Japan and they had enough oil to last them barely a year. Wow, now lets see...what would YOU have done?

Staff Sergenat Nelson - you have a wife, don't you? you have children? perhaps even grandchildren? And a very happy family?

Well, guess what, so do all the civilians in other countries who suffer as a result of WAR. If you can't feel for them I don't know what to tell ya.

jinelson
12-29-06, 10:36 PM
why is it that your arguements do not seem to have any compassion for any Americans that were killed by our enemies and only seem to have compassion for our enemies?????????

SuNmAN
12-29-06, 11:56 PM
why is it that your arguements do not seem to have any compassion for any Americans that were killed by our enemies and only seem to have compassion for our enemies?????????

I'm pretty sure compassion for Americans goes without saying. All of us hurt when an American soldier is wounded or killed.

I have no compassion for the enemy. Now here's the difference between your definition of enemy and my definition of enemy:

My enemy:

1. Enemy Combatants and people who take direct action to support enemy combatants

Your enemies:

1. Enemy Combatants (obviously)
2.Democratic Party of the United States
3. Liberals who may not fit #1
4. The United Nations
5. Innocent civilians who reside in a state hostile to the United States
6. All Arabs
7. All Muslims, including those who are AMERICAN CITIZENS.

I'm sure theres more. We both hurt when Americans are killed. We both do not sympathize with the enemy. But as you see I ony have one enemy, while your list of enemies is long and distinguished.

There lies our difference.

kato811
12-30-06, 07:26 AM
Sunman your last post really says it all i agree100%. (the thing you put under your enemies:would fit a lot of people here

SuNmAN
12-30-06, 10:08 AM
Sunman your last post really says it all i agree100%. (the thing you put under your enemies:would fit a lot of people here

Thanks

perhaps I'm a little bit of an idealist but I don't buy into the "ooorah kill kill kill them all" crap. Politically, I like to see both sides of the argument before I form my opinion. You will see me supporting political candidates from both the democratic party AND the Republican party.

I joined the Marines because I felt like one day I would be afforded an opportunity to do my part to make the world a better place.

DWG
12-30-06, 10:31 AM
SunMan;
Which one of the guys in the picture did you join the Corps for and then go to UI? :confused: And at last, we get to see what a pack of "Fighting Illini" looks like!:p Was always curious what the hell an Illini was. Now I know! Shouldn't have asked-I got told!

SuNmAN
12-30-06, 11:14 AM
SunMan;
Which one of the guys in the picture did you join the Corps for and then go to UI? :confused: And at last, we get to see what a pack of "Fighting Illini" looks like!:p Was always curious what the hell an Illini was. Now I know! Shouldn't have asked-I got told!

lolol !

TazMatt
12-30-06, 03:34 PM
SuNmAn,I tend to agree with you everyone in this world is not our enemy.I
believe in just what you listed as your enemy.:flag:

10thzodiac
12-30-06, 07:39 PM
President Ford Not Part Of Today’s GOP (http://dekerivers.wordpress.com/2006/12/29/president-ford-not-part-of-todays-gop/)

"It was the very first thing I read Thursday morning. It was an article on-line from the Washington Post, and after reading it I was even more nostalgic for the common sense type of Republicans that once were plentiful in America.
After reading the article I again lamented the sad state of the GOP today being dominated by the hard-core culture warriors, having no room anymore for the ‘Gerald Ford’ types. That is a shame. Right-wing conservatives have taken hold of the GOP, and the moderates of yesterday such as Ford and Nelson Rockefeller would no longer be able to climb to political power.
What made me think backwards in time Thursday was the news article about the interview granted Bob Woodward by former President Ford three years ago. At the age of 90 Ford was able to voice his disagreement over the Iraq war and see the shortcomings of Bush’s war policy. Ford had granted the interview on the condition that it not be released until after his death.

Ford found the rationale of seeking weapons of mass destruction a lame argument for starting a war, and stated he would have sought ways to prevent the conflict, notably by extending the time for sanctions to work. Ford said he would have worked hard to find an alternative to war. Bush has never been accused of working hard at any time in college or the White House so……

It should be noted that Ford’s death comes at the same time as a mighty sad statistic took place. The deaths from the war in Iraq is now greater than the number of lives lost in New York and Washington on 9/11. Sadly, the deaths just keep happening as Bush continues to believe that his views about spreading democracy are more justified than the realities that the rest of us are aware of as we follow the news and recall world history. It is also ironic that the democracy Bush hopes to spread in the Middle East runs counter to the democracy he seems so happy to undermine right here in America. The pure folly of the war, and the fact that all these soldiers have died in vain in Iraq, is plain for all to see. All, that is, except George Bush.

Ford also had a problem with the domestic surveillance program, which also sent this blogger up the wall a year ago. Ford said in the interview he was “dumbfounded” when he heard that Bush had allowed this activity to take place in America. I think I might have used stronger language at the time.

As we look back this week and recall the days when President Ford was in the Oval Office, we need to be mindful that in the GOP world today he would never have the chance to rise to power in the House, never would become Vice President, and never would be nominated at a national convention. That is how far the GOP has moved away from the center as it lurched to the right in the past 30 years, and America suffers as a result.

The public policy lessons of the past that were produced by moderate Republicans such as Jerry Ford should not be forgotten or rejected by the hard core conservatives that run the nation today. Those in the GOP who steer our nation into the ditch today should not discount the fact that Ford is recalled with warmth and affection because of both his comforting style and moderate policies."

greensideout
12-30-06, 08:14 PM
Quote: "That is how far the GOP has moved away from the center as it lurched to the right in the past 30 years---"

Help me out??? The same folks are at the helm of the GOP ship?

They were there for NAM and they are there now.

Looks like the same course to me?!!!

Sgt Leprechaun
12-31-06, 07:44 AM

My professors don't take sides. They are the most neutral and moderate professors I've had in my life.

anyway

I'm sure the Japanese kid born 20 years later missing an arm and a leg due to deformities from radiation was fully responsible for Pearl Harbor.

Whether the atomic strikes were necessary or not is debatable. I have no stance on that...but to have no compassion on innocent civilians who were instantly vaporized and who suffered some of the greatest pain known to man, dying slow, excruciating deaths even though they had NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on the Pearl Harbor attacks in unhuman.

Oh yeah, lets not forget that the US COMPLETELY cut off the oil supply to Japan and they had enough oil to last them barely a year. Wow, now lets see...what would YOU have done?

Staff Sergenat Nelson - you have a wife, don't you? you have children? perhaps even grandchildren? And a very happy family?

Well, guess what, so do all the civilians in other countries who suffer as a result of WAR. If you can't feel for them I don't know what to tell ya.

GIMMIE A FREAKIN BREAK!!! You are crying a river for the citizens of Hiro and Nagasaki? BTW, I've been to Hiro, several times. Interesting place.

However, ya better do some research, check out "Operation Olympic" and the amount of US AND Japanese casualties projected; it was over a million. Before you go spoutin off about 'deformed babies', think of it this way; if we HADN'T dropped 'the bomb', many of those same babies would NEVER have been born. It is possible you, yourself, wouldn't have been born.

BTW, ever wonder why we dropped 2 bombs? Because the Japs didn't get the message the first time; they refused surrender terms. Thus, Truman dropped #2 on Nagasaki.

Lecturing about the consequences of history is fine, so long as you KNOW your history. You don't seem to, which is rather typical for most people on the left; instead of spouting off platitudes and crap from textbooks, do some original non PC research; Read more history books and less 'filtered' history.

Wanna try an experiment? Ask your so called 'moderate' professors who they voted for in the last election.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-31-06, 07:47 AM
Oh, by the way, I enjoy our arguing. Eventually, I/we WILL convert you from the dark side to goodness and light.

Whose the last Republican you voted for?

DWG
12-31-06, 08:06 AM

anyway

My father worked at Toole AAFB towards the end of the war. The Bomb was not the worst option being considered! Some of the stuff he talked about them testing out there made "instant vaporization" sound pretty good, and the long term affects would have also been worse. Remember, Japan was NOT a Geneva Conventon signee, and America was VERY tired of this war. Look up what kind of crap they dealt with at Toole and it will scare the bejeebers out of ya. The Japs actually got off lucky; had we had to use "conventional" weapons" along with the loss of American life I don't think they would have gotten the favorable peace terms they ended up with.

10thzodiac
12-31-06, 08:13 AM
A former Kamikaze glider pilot to be used for the defense of Honshu (main Island of Japan) in an interview was asked about America's use of the Atomic bomb on Hiroshima & Nagasaki. He replied, "If Japan had the bomb, they would of used it on America."

He was further questioned about what he thought about his being a suicide pilot. He replied, "These People are crazy !"