PDA

View Full Version : Coming home a killer?

thedrifter
12-26-06, 01:46 PM
December 26, 2006 <br />
<br />
‘He lost his mind’ <br />
<br />
Coming home a killer? <br />
Former Marine facing murder chargehad PTSD counseling, friends say ;; <br />
Salt Lake Tribune <br />
<br />
By Nate Carlisle and Matthew D. LaPlante

FistFu68
12-26-06, 02:20 PM
:evilgrin:MR.MARTIN WILLIAMS,NEED'S TO LEARN;THAT YOU CANNOT JUDGE A COMBAT MARINE! UNLESS YOU'VE, BEEN THERE ;DONE THAT? ANOTHER SELF~PROCLAIMED GURU! ON PTSD,NO LESS;WHAT A FRIGGING JOKE!:iwo:

USMCVet1992
12-26-06, 02:52 PM
Mr. Williams states that PTSD sufferers have irritablility and outbursts of anger, yet he also states that PTSD could not explain Smith's alleged violent behavior. What bull**** that is... These...

jerryk
12-26-06, 06:04 PM
ya,ll know this may make ya,ll mad but the bs about comeing home fromw a war and killing your wife or kids cause you had to kill people in war is just a excuse,i have ptsd from nam i did things over there that i wont even talk about,but it has never entered my mind to go in and kill my wife of 28 yrs or my boy that is 25 ,that just came back from over there ,when some one say it cause of a war ,to me they would have done it even if they hadnt been over there sorry but do not feel sorry for himhe killd his wife he should hang for it

FistFu68
12-26-06, 06:58 PM
:usmc: YES IT IS MURDER~JERRY!BUT,EVERYONE HANDLE'S THEIR RAGE,HATE,VIOLENT BEHAVIOR, AT THEIR OWN PACE!PLUS I'D VENTURE TOO SAY,YOU'VE BEEN TAKING MED'S FOR YOU'R (PTSD) ALOT LONGER THAN THIS MARINE,THE ACCUSED HAD? PLUS,MAYBE HE WAS MARRIED TO A WOMAN;THAT DROVE HIS AZZ TOO KILLING HER? CHIT~HAPPEN'S!THE PRISON'S ARE FULL OF 'EM.TRYING TO HUMP IN ANOTHER MARINE'S BOOT'S,AIN'T GETTIN IT!!! DON'T GET MAD,JUST ANOTHER;VIEWPOINT!:iwo:

USMCVet1992
12-27-06, 02:50 PM
Nobody here said what was done was right, but there needs to be treatment along with the punishment, not just punishment. Jerry, you may not have come home and done stupid crap, but you are but one. There are those out there that simply cannot cope with the stresses of the aftermath once they come home. Gotta agree with FIST on this one, lots of unknowns.... My point was that PTSD is written off far too often and ignored as just stupid behavior rather than trying to find the solution. Just my .02 cents....

jerryk
12-27-06, 03:43 PM
fist: i dont even take any so call meds ,i dont need them,another excuse ,just be cause the v.a say you have ptsd .dont mean you have to take their doppy pills they want to give you, did say people would not like what i said again sorry

FistFu68
12-27-06, 04:14 PM
:usmc: JERRY~GOOD FOR YOU ON THE MED'S!!!IF I WAS OUTTA LINE,I APOLIGIZE!!!BUT NOT ALL MEN MAYBE HAVE THE STRONG WILL,OR WHATEVER IS KEEPING YOU'R AZZ WELL GROUNDED!I KNOW YOU WERE A GOOD MARINE JERRY,STILL ARE;HEY? S/F~MARINE!!! HAPPY~NEW~YEAR!:usmc: