wrbones
01-30-03, 05:10 PM
Raw Data: Pro-U.S. European Letter <br />
<br />
FOX news

lurchenstein
02-02-03, 12:51 AM
This is encouraging.
I recently received an e-mail from a former co-worker (techy software type) urging me to send an automated form letter to my representatives in Washington. It urged avoiding war with Iraq at all costs and claimed the current inspection process is working.
What a gagger! I don't see the process working. We've already given Saddam every opportunity to "redeem" himself, but he's still trying to bullsh*t his way through. It's time to pounce!

wrbones
02-02-03, 01:03 AM
Ayup.

I think my position is pretty well known by now! :D

War ain't a good thing, but it seems like it's comin down to where we have to finish what was started.

Most of the reasons that the left espouse for not goin to war have no basis in reality, history or in truth. That's why I been postin' so many links and articles the last couple of weeks about it. The left argues with overblown rhetoric, cute sayings and personal attacks.

Hell. If they keep it up, I might be tempted to find a right wing militia group to join. If I'm gonna have smoke blown up my ass, it's gonna be by people I can almost, kinda sorta relate to! :D

lurchenstein
02-02-03, 12:53 PM
I agree. Thanks for getting the word out. Appears the appeasement community is ignoring the lessons from history.
Militia? Who needs a militia when you have a howlin' mad First SGT to lead you into battle?

marinemom
02-02-03, 01:52 PM
Anybody notice that 5 of the 8 leaders head countries that finally threw off the yokes of fascism and communism? Spain, Hungary, Poland, Italt and the Czech Republic all lived under freedom repressing regimes in this century.

Maybe they apppreciate it more now, and understand what it takes to get it - and to keep it.

lurchenstein
02-02-03, 02:41 PM
Good point mom!