PDA

View Full Version : What Happened???

Covey_Rider
12-24-06, 10:59 PM
I don't know what happened with the chatroom, but before I left for bootcamp I could always go into the chatroom and talk to Marines at night...but for some reason that whole community that was in the chatroom at night disintegrated while I was at bootcamp because I never see anyone in there anymore. So my question is, what happened???

SkilletsUSMC
12-25-06, 12:31 AM
I don't know what happened with the chatroom, but before I left for bootcamp I could always go into the chatroom and talk to Marines at night...but for some reason that whole community that was in the chatroom at night disintegrated while I was at bootcamp because I never see anyone in there anymore. So my question is, what happened???

Hey Covey_Rider, Get a haircut.:mad:

yellowwing
12-25-06, 03:49 AM
I've seen the ebb and flow of it since Novenber 2002.

Covey_Rider
12-25-06, 09:23 AM
I've got to put a new picture up of me. I took that before I left for bootcamp. I've got the high and tight now.

SuNmAN
12-25-06, 09:41 AM
high and tight must be the ugliest haircut known to man lol

SkilletsUSMC
12-25-06, 12:33 PM
high and tight must be the ugliest haircut known to man lol

No dude... the horseshoe is pretty strange. Some Marines think it looks squared away, but I think it looks a punk rock cut.:D

SuNmAN
12-25-06, 12:47 PM
eww the horseshoe is even worse lol

jinelson
12-25-06, 01:19 PM
SuNmAN I am shocked that you don't approve of the high and tight its so manly!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/TwentyninePalms046.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/TwentyninePalms052.jpg

But Then Again:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/180865.jpg

SuNmAN
12-25-06, 02:22 PM
lol looks good on some people looks terrible on others

Sgt Leprechaun
12-25-06, 02:26 PM
OK SSgt...I gotta ask...what is the hairdryer in the background for ? LOL!!

When I was a lad, my hair was in a ponytail. Yeah, I was a damn hippie. A redneck hippie, but a hippie nonetheless....and when I was in the wing, it was always, always, 3" (or more...) on top...

But, the wife HATES long hair on guys, and truth be told, I haven't had a 'wing-do' since about 1989. Been a high n tight or something similiar since then...

SkilletsUSMC
12-25-06, 03:01 PM
You what to know a really bad haircut? the uber low reg/no reg or the "Mushroom Cut".

Some Marines think it looks good when they are out in town, but when have you EVER seen a civilian with this stupid hairdo? I have seen a bunch of civilians with high/medium/low regs, but never the 0"-3" fade 1/2 inch away from your neck:sick:

yellowwing
12-25-06, 03:25 PM
0"-3" fade 1/2 inch away from your neck
The 'low and tight' is nasty. I always thought the horsehoe was alright. I always had the generic average regulation haircut.

Did anyone else get a bit nervous when the barber got the straight razor out? I still do.

SkilletsUSMC
12-25-06, 03:30 PM
The 'low and tight' is nasty. I always thought the horsehoe was alright. I always had the generic average regulation haircut.

Did anyone else get a bit nervous when the barber got the straight razor out? I still do.

Ya gotta love the strait razor... I get more nervous about the turkish guys who light your head on fire in Iraq... **** that ****!!!:D

SuNmAN
12-25-06, 05:27 PM
You what to know a really bad haircut? the uber low reg/no reg or the "Mushroom Cut".

Some Marines think it looks good when they are out in town, but when have you EVER seen a civilian with this stupid hairdo? I have seen a bunch of civilians with high/medium/low regs, but never the 0"-3" fade 1/2 inch away from your neck:sick:

ROFL the mushroom cut hahaha

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/sunman01/DSCN0525.jpg

this is what I've got right now lol I like it like this...it doesn't look all "ooorah" so that everyone in school would be like "so, u in the army or somethin'?" and its short enough on the sides that I don't get chewed out during my weekend extravaganzas (drill) lol

Covey_Rider
12-25-06, 05:44 PM
So where are you in this picture??? All that I notice are 4 girls, 3 that stand out in particular...hahahaha

SkilletsUSMC
12-25-06, 06:11 PM
Sunman

Your hair is long, but not the mushroom cut... Ill see if I can dig one up, or take one at work after the holidays.

SuNmAN
12-25-06, 07:18 PM
So where are you in this picture??? All that I notice are 4 girls, 3 that stand out in particular...hahahaha

I'm the asian dude top left

SuNmAN
12-25-06, 07:53 PM
Sunman

Your hair is long, but not the mushroom cut... Ill see if I can dig one up, or take one at work after the holidays.

lol I know I'm not the mushroom cut

winniele
01-20-07, 05:37 PM
Well, I Am Glad That I Didn't Need To Cut My Hair When I Was In The Marines.