PDA

View Full Version : "highly Honored"

Gyrene-Doc
01-30-03, 01:26 PM
I will spend the rest of my limited hours on this earth, announcing to the WORLD! (as I have in the past!), how HIGHLY HONORED I am for having been privileged to serve alongside the NOBLEST of WARRIORS: (those FEISTY U.S. MARINES!! -- HM1 USN(Ret) - Guadalcanal('42) - Cape Gloucester('43-'44) - Korea('50) - 1stMarDivFMF - SEMPER FI!! - WELCOME HOME, BROTHERS!! - GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

thedrifter
01-30-03, 01:32 PM
WELCOME ABOARD
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........Get a chance stop over at the Slope Chute, Gary and I will buy you a few drinks.......

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

Sempers,

Roger

Shaffer
01-30-03, 01:42 PM
Gyrene-Doc,

It is quite an honor to have you amongst us. Thank you for taking care of our brothers.

Semper Fi Doc!

Jerry

wrbones
01-30-03, 02:23 PM
Welcome aboard Doc! <br />
<br />
We needed someone to take charge around here! Hell, some of these folks don't change their socks regular fer cryin' out loud! <br />
<br />
<br />
Welcome Home, MARINE!

Barrio_rat
01-30-03, 04:51 PM
Well Bones, seems you found your man for holding yer meds!

Pfwahahahahahaha

Semper Fi and welcome aboard, Doc!

wrbones
01-30-03, 05:05 PM
LMAO! That was ****ing cold! :D

greensideout
01-30-03, 08:27 PM
You give us honor and thank you---but;
The honor we have for our "Gyrene- Doc's" is of the highest order!
You are there in the same uniform, in the same mess of a fight and you spent your time and risked your guts just like us.
When a cry for help goes out, you are there!
Not many know the Corpsman but the Marines that they serve.
You are truly the unsung heros!
WELCOME ON BOARD!

Semper Fi