PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget to say "Merry Christmas" to those you greet and pass while out scurrying

sgt.lane
12-22-06, 11:47 AM
How the "Left" Stole Christmas.

T'was the month before Christmas
When all through our land,
Not a Christian was praying
Nor taking a stand.
Why the Politically Correct Police had taken away, The reason for Christmas - no one could say.
The children were told by their schools not to sing, About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things.
It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say December 25th is just a "Holiday".
Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it!
CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-pod
Something was changing, something quite odd!
Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa
In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda As Targets were hanging their trees upside down At Lowe's the word Christmas - was no where to be found.
At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears.
Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty
Are words that were used to intimidate me.
Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzen On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton!
At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter.
And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace.
The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded The reason for the season, stopped before it started.
So as you celebrate "Winter Break" under your "Dream Tree"
Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me.
Choose your words carefully, choose what you say Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holiday

chafas2531
12-22-06, 12:02 PM
:marine: Hey Sgt. Lane. Here is wishing you and yours a very. very Merry CHRISTMAS! Keep safe and warm! God bless!
SEMPER FIDELIS!
A Heart O' Texas Marine,:usmc:
ben

lcplusmc92
12-22-06, 01:59 PM
To all that is out there have A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
SEMPER-FI. DEVIL DOG

jinelson
12-22-06, 03:04 PM
For My Democrat Brothers and Sisters:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age,physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish has been approved by the ACLU and the Democratic National Committee.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/aclu-120x50.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/20060913_dembonds_sm-btn.gif

For My Republican Brothers and Sisters:
Merry Christmas

Jim :D

The1stSgt
12-22-06, 03:18 PM
"Merry CHRISTmas Marines"

FistFu68
12-22-06, 03:54 PM
:usmc: HAPPY~BIRTHDAY~JESUS!MERRY~CHRISTMAS~MARINES :usmc:

rktect3j
12-22-06, 04:11 PM

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age,physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Merry Christmas

Sorry, but I cut and pasted this on another site. Merry Christmas Jim.

SkilletsUSMC
12-22-06, 05:34 PM
I more agnostic, but For all of you who worship Merry Christmas. I hope your families are healthy and safe. I may not be a Christain but mesage of the holiday isnt lost on me. I dont get offended when I see Christmas Trees at the airport, or pictures of the Nativity.

sgt tony
12-22-06, 10:49 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Semper Fi

SuNmAN
12-23-06, 05:46 AM

Merry Christmas

lol that was actually kinda funny

Arcade
12-23-06, 06:14 AM
Merry Christmas
And here is an experimental video I made
for Christmas.
http://www.cybotron.com/Cybo_media/xmas_fantasy.ram