PDA

View Full Version : The true face of islam

SkilletsUSMC
12-21-06, 08:09 PM
As told by ex-muslims. I posted this in a different thread, but I like it so much, I just have to share it with you all.

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

SkilletsUSMC
12-21-06, 08:18 PM
My personal favorite quote:mad:

Did you know - Quran (4:34) orders a man to beat his wife if she doesn't obey him?
Quran 4:34: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

ErikHeiker
12-23-06, 03:52 AM
Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how many people think islam is a religion of peace and that what's going on today are the actions of a few bad people. Nothing could be further from the truth. Islam is evil to the very core. Its founder was a career criminal, murderer, rapist, thief, enslaver, pedophile, etc, etc, ad nauseum. You don't get a religion of peace from that type of person.

Arcade
12-23-06, 05:15 AM
My personal favorite quote:mad:

Did you know - Quran (4:34) orders a man to beat his wife if she doesn't obey him?
Quran 4:34: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

He is not speaking to men but the Angels of retribution the seven angels of the right hand that Allah sent through Jesus to smite the wife, (ie. The nations, churches, temples and mosques. See "The Apocalypse of Jesus Christ, Rev 14, 17, 18, 19, 31) The angels are sent to beat the adulterous wife that shed the blood and broke wedlock.

"...And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy..."
Ezekiel 18:38

The apocalyptic nature of the apocryphon requires knowledge of the torah to be read properly. Your error is common. You probably have never been taught about the adulterous wives of the Lord. Aholah and Aholibah.

"...The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother: And they committed *****doms in Egypt; they committed *****doms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah...."
Ezekiel 23:1-4
Jesus ordered the Angels to beat their wives. Armageddon main sequence. The churches, armies, and Kings of the earth that come up to war against the Christ Child are in fact the Adulterous wives of the Lord and the 7 angels.

SuNmAN
12-23-06, 05:43 AM
He is not speaking to men but the Angels of retribution the seven angels of the right hand that Allah sent through Jesus to smite the wife, (ie. The nations, churches, temples and mosques. See "The Apocalypse of Jesus Christ, Rev 14, 17, 18, 19, 31) The angels are sent to beat the adulterous wife that shed the blood and broke wedlock.

"...And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy..."

The apocalyptic nature of the apocryphon requires knowledge of the torah to be read properly. Your error is common. You probably have never been taught about the adulterous wives of the Lord. Aholah and Aholibah.

"...The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother: And they committed *****doms in Egypt; they committed *****doms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah...."
Jesus ordered the Angels to beat their wives. Armageddon main sequence. The churches, armies, and Kings of the earth that come up to war against the Christ Child are in fact the Adulterous wives of the Lord and the 7 angels.

Even IF (and thats a big if) it were so, can't you see how easily it could be misinterpreted, and how it explains the lack of womens' rights in Muslim states?

Even so, the First Amendment guarantees the freedom to practice any religion, and I stand by that.

Arcade
12-23-06, 06:08 AM
Even IF (and thats a big if) it were so, can't you see how easily it could be misinterpreted, and how it explains the lack of womens' rights in Muslim states?

Even so, the First Amendment guarantees the freedom to practice any religion, and I stand by that.

Sure I can see that. But if we were to think only of the truth of scripture, Revelation as written. The purpose of these devices was the destruction of Babylon and destruction of the Lords enemies at Armadeddon. As such, these scriptures function perfectly.

"...I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
[12] Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about..."Joel 3
The the valley of Jehoshaphat, is the fate of those that came out to fight against the Lords annointed, and instead, they went mad and killed each other.

An old Yahweh Sabaoth tactic. A favorite way of the Lord in war. To have his enemies kill one another before his eyes.

3077India
12-23-06, 09:40 AM

For somebody who likes to quote the Bible a lot you sure do take a lot it out of its context. I've noticed that much of what you quote is prophecy, which uses a great deal of symbolism and, thus, should NEVER be taken literally, but studied CLOSELY using CRITICAL ANALYSIS to determine its exact meaning.

Another point, when studying any translation of the Bible one should always remember that nothing is EXACT in translating. Meaning is often lost due to various words having certain nuances that are prevalent in the customs and traditions of the civilization at the time the text was written. These nuances, subtle meanings, can't be captured in writing and are lost over time.

Also, when translating from one language to another, especially an ancient language to a modern one, one language may not have words that mean the same thing in another language. For example, in ancient Greek (New Testament Greek) there are words in Greek for which there aren't any English equivalents or the meaning has simply been lost. In cases like this Bible translators are faced with a problem -- they have to GUESS at what the word means based on its context (place in scripture). :nerd:

In short, one should never be so frivolous in their quotation of the Bible.

Arcade
12-23-06, 10:16 AM
For somebody who likes to quote the Bible a lot you sure do take a lot it out of its context. I've noticed that much of what you quote is prophecy, which uses a great deal of symbolism and, thus, should NEVER be taken literally, but studied CLOSELY using CRITICAL ANALYSIS to determine its exact meaning.

Another point, when studying any translation of the Bible one should always remember that nothing is EXACT in translating. Meaning is often lost due to various words having certain nuances that are prevalent in the customs and traditions of the civilization at the time the text was written. These nuances, subtle meanings, can't be captured in writing and are lost over time.

Also, when translating from one language to another, especially an ancient language to a modern one, one language may not have words that mean the same thing in another language. For example, in ancient Greek (New Testament Greek) there are words in Greek for which there aren't any English equivalents or the meaning has simply been lost. In cases like this Bible translators are faced with a problem -- they have to GUESS at what the word means based on its context (place in scripture). :nerd:

In short, one should never be so frivolous in their quotation of the Bible.
But that is what you face.
Cults with individual interpretations of scripture. Cults ready to kill and die to maintain their interpretation. I am never frivolous, but always exact.

This is a tribal quandry. What is the gestalt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestalt_psychology) of the Isa'Djinn?
What is the gestalt of the Iblis D'Jinn?
The basic Judeo-Christian cultus what is it?
How does the ancient text interface and translate into today?
FSB, MCA,MI-6, SIS....
So that Judeo-Christian ops may prevail in the War.
Every sector...
All manner of Tao and Jitsu shall be put forth by the mystics of war.
There are only three billets available. If you can pass the trial.

Every Force playing it's role...

Doomsday teaser (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/ram/nb/13c_16x9_nb.ram)