PDA

View Full Version : Some people.......

Barret
12-21-06, 12:22 PM
:mad: This guy is the most sorry excuse for an American I have ever seen.

WARNING: This video may make you want to hunt this guy down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdY9ocN16Uc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdY9ocN16Uc)

SkilletsUSMC
12-21-06, 12:51 PM
:mad: This guy is the most sorry excuse for an American I have ever seen.

WARNING: This video may make you want to hunt this guy down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdY9ocN16Uc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdY9ocN16Uc)

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha

Yeah Right the Iraqis were afraid of the 82nd airborne... They wouldnt even go in to fallujah. The reason the fighting started is because the Marines actually patroled into the city. As for the Marines "not taking" fallujah... He is just making **** up about it. Fallujah is locked down tighter than a nuns **** nowdays.

He sounds like he was denied by the Corps and is bitter. **** him.

Actionnottalk
12-21-06, 01:34 PM
Some people are born retarded, some people need to take lessons. For this guy it seems like both a learned trait and a genetic disposition.

SamJohnston
12-21-06, 01:48 PM
I actually got a chuckle out of how stupid that guy was.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-21-06, 02:19 PM
I am of the mindset that the sum total brainpower possessed by this ****tard is one solitary neuron...weeping all alone in the empty darkness behind his eyes.

Barret
12-21-06, 02:25 PM
I guess he must be one super badass, since he's apparently been to Parris Island, through Airborne training, and also made into the Rangers. How else would he know so much about exactly what they do/ how they are trained/ what their weaknesses are/ how gay/badass they are. He just is trying to gets girls througyh the internet.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-21-06, 02:31 PM
It's also called being a large caliber FAKE and wannabee. Something I neglected to mention.

USMCVet1992
12-21-06, 02:54 PM
This guy is an idiot. Another person who claims to have BTDT. Thank God for the 1st Amendment HUH?

outlaw3179
12-21-06, 03:34 PM
lol..what a fag.

Echo_Four_Bravo
12-21-06, 05:28 PM
If the faggot would show his face I am sure I could track him down. I'd be happy to show him what expendable youth really are.

I couldn't make it through the whole thing, I was getting too mad and I have work to do. Regardless, the 'guy' is simply too weak to be a real man, so he runs his mouth about Marines. He'd drop a load in his pants if any of us were to ever track him down.

SkilletsUSMC
12-21-06, 05:42 PM
If the faggot would show his face I am sure I could track him down. I'd be happy to show him what expendable youth really are.

I couldn't make it through the whole thing, I was getting too mad and I have work to do. Regardless, the 'guy' is simply too weak to be a real man, so he runs his mouth about Marines. He'd drop a load in his pants if any of us were to ever track him down.

Lets do it!!!

semperfiman
12-21-06, 10:42 PM
i wanna **** him up i wish he had the balls to at least show his pic

YMPfcDeremer
12-27-06, 06:53 PM
I could say a few things about him but i might get kicked off this forum.

SkilletsUSMC
12-27-06, 07:06 PM

I highly doubt it...:D

Echo_Four_Bravo
12-27-06, 08:42 PM

I doubt you would for what you wanted to say about him. But, if you don't fill out your profile you might.

READ THE RULES

Smalcom
12-28-06, 12:50 AM
I literally, cannot get over how terrible this is. I feel so depressed.

proachbass91
12-29-06, 04:52 PM
I had to stop listening when I got the the part where he said that there are only about 50 Marines who fly fighter jets.

DWG
12-29-06, 05:38 PM
The guy is a jerk who is afraid to show his face. 90% of what he said is absolutely BS. Fallujah was a cluster**** by our politicians who sent the Marines in, called them back, sent them in, called, etc. Turn the Marines loose and Fallujah would resemble Carthage. How many high school drop outs and dwarves have you seen with an EGA? Personally I think this clown should be turned over to the Women Marines and let them deal with his insulting them! After he was done wetting himself, if not worse, he could give a week of PI a shot-bet he wouldn't make it past receiving. What a freaking poser!

Sgt Leprechaun
12-31-06, 06:17 AM
Hey, the only way this Assclown can get 14 year old prepubescent girls is to sound cool. I'd love to meet up with him someplace.

DWG
12-31-06, 07:27 AM
We use to call them "teeny-boppers"; and yeah, that's exactly what this load of crap sounds like it's aimed at-impressing the ignorant!

MC88
12-31-06, 11:04 AM
I stopped watching this video when it started I couldnt take the voice!

TazMatt
12-31-06, 07:32 PM
D W George,Just in case you didn't know not everyone who earned The Eagle And Globe were high school graduates. I know today they most likely are but in earlier days this wasn't always the case. I for one didn't have a high school education but got it later while I was in the Marine Corps.1969-1975 Sgt U.S.M.C.

DWG
12-31-06, 08:55 PM
D W George,Just in case you didn't know not everyone who earned The Eagle And Globe were high school graduates. I know today they most likely are but in earlier days this wasn't always the case. I for one didn't have a high school education but got it later while I was in the Marine Corps.1969-1975 Sgt U.S.M.C.

I was referring to the Corps today. When I was in we had people who couldn't read or write and had second grade educations. I was a "head teacher"; late nights in the head trying to teach these kids to recognize enough words to pass the tests. Those (draft) days are long gone. I don't believe you can get in any branch without a HS diploma now.
Still don't remember any dwarves, though!:D This guy on the video is an ******* who just couldn't cut it in the Corps, or probably anywhere else. I use my own name to post because I have nothing to hide. What's his problem?
Semper Fi!