01-29-03, 06:19 AM
Of Every 5 Gulf War Vets Are On Disability <br />
209,000 Make VA Claims <br />
161,000 Receive Payments <br />
2003 WorldNetDaily.com <br />
1-28-3 <br />
<br />
<br />
As the U.S. contemplates another war on Iraq in the coming weeks,...

firstsgtmike
01-29-03, 06:51 AM
Obvious questions are:

How many Iraqi's are suffering from Gulf War Syndrome?

What effect, if any, does that have on Iraq's military capability?

leroy8541
01-31-03, 06:42 PM
you have just aked the question I have been pondering for the last six years yu always hear about the brits the canadians and of course our own I have been wondering how many of the "nationals and kuwaitis are sick?if you find any information i would like to know. alot of the Iraqi and kuwaiti soldiers were about my age and in my current health status could not be any danger to anyone in a firefight somedays can hardly walk. if they are not sick it had to be the meds they were distributing to the troops. some one needs to be researching this matter or they already know. if it was in fact chemicals i.e. sarin gas mustard whatever tere is no way their military can be a threat if they are not sick it had to be the meds.

Marine-of-1861
02-02-03, 11:14 PM
just for something to do ? hell no thats because the threat was there and we know he used that crap on us.

put your self In my shoes, I was In the top 15 percent on the Pft and I am lucky if I can run around my house today.

Remember CNN did NOT Capture every thing that happenend,
I never seen any news reporters when I was there.

people dont want to belive we are sick ! I got a rash that Keeps on reacuring and cant control It.
I break out In sweats....I get dizzy spells.
we were exposed to so many different things over there,oil fires with sulpher In every breath you take you suck it In.
we did not know this would be a battle we would be fighting once returned home.

VA does not want to help us,its the older vets that ignore us that help- out In the VA. I can tell you that we were exposed to bad stuff and now we are paying for It while America and most post vetrans also Ignore our problem.

VNM vets suffered the agent orange and I belive that, that was Thirty years pryor to the Gulf War also.
So whats so hard to understand ?
I belive that sites were contaminated with chemicals that were stored In areas and then removed and we go into that area and we became Exposed.

So much for ramblin on.

SEMPER FI

I have digestive problems and going to Va tomorow what good It will do I dont know.
we dont want something for nothing ! we just want to get back to some kind of normal way of life and the way we are going I doubt very serious that will ever happen.
Plus I see non combat vets up at Va all the time wanting something for nothing, Airforce to Army and Navy vets,come on what did they ever do ?fall off a set of stairs ?