thedrifter
12-18-06, 07:33 AM
Tucson military recruiters ran cocaine <br />
<br />
10:15 AM Mountain Standard Time on Sunday, December 17, 2006 <br />
<br />
By Arizona Daily Star <br />
<br />
A Midtown strip mall that should have housed the best of the best...

SuNmAN
12-18-06, 09:18 AM
holy frickin ****

Osotogary
12-18-06, 12:01 PM
Thoughts like, "No way, that sh*t just doesn't happen here." doesn't apply anymore. What a shame and disgrace. I usually don't throw stones but I'd have to join in on this one.

outlaw3179
12-18-06, 01:52 PM
For once Sunman , I am in total 100% agreement with you ....Wow ...Holy fuc*ing Sh*t!

rktect3j
12-18-06, 02:43 PM
It is unforunate but this is not the first. Not that it is the same situation but I know that when I was serving from 89-93 there were gang bangers that supposedly done some drive bys at the on base housing. I knew of Marines, from the scuttlebutt/rumormongering after I got out, who had been involved in some shady business. Never saw any proof but I do not doubt what I heard and won't repeat it. The military is a microcosm of the general masses in America. Fortunatly for us though when they are caught in the military doing this type of schiat they are severly dealt with unlike in the civillian world.

Just some more ex brothers undeserving of the title Marine.

Fuqem.

FistFu68
12-18-06, 03:00 PM
:evilgrin:THESE PUNK~AZZ~FOOL'S DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH,MANHOOD;TO TAKE THE PUNISHMENT!ROLLING ON EACH OTHER!WHAT EVER HAPPENED;TO THE SCUM~BAG~ CREED~YOU DO THE CRIME, YOU DO THE TIME!!!YOU SELL THAT LIFE RUINING~CHIT, TO ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY;I WILL HUNT, YOU'R AZZ DOWN; AND PUT A BULLET IN YOU'R HEAD!!!:thumbdown

drumcorpssnare
12-18-06, 03:12 PM
Can't speak for that Army 'trash.' But those who said they were Marines:evilgrin: shoulda got 25 yrs of "pi$$ and punk" at the Portsmouth Naval Prison...and spent their days "makin little rocks out of big rocks.":evilgrin:

drumcorpssnare:evilgrin:

eddief
12-19-06, 03:45 PM
These guys are CIA material.

ggyoung
12-19-06, 06:28 PM
How could this happen?, Why did this happen? They should be put in a hospital ER ward for 30 years so they can see the damnage and hurt these a$$holes have done.

10thzodiac
12-19-06, 07:43 PM
I personally like what the PRC does, once found guilty they are shot by a firing squad and their family is charged for the bullets, that includes users too. Zero tolerance !

Sgt Leprechaun
12-20-06, 08:51 AM
10th, I'll go with that.

drumcorpssnare
12-20-06, 09:25 AM
I still wanna see the photos of the passed out hooker!:D

ErikHeiker
12-21-06, 05:30 AM
Can't speak for that Army 'trash.' But those who said they were Marines:evilgrin: shoulda got 25 yrs of "pi$$ and punk" at the Portsmouth Naval Prison...and spent their days "makin little rocks out of big rocks.":evilgrin:

drumcorpssnare:evilgrin:

You're showing your age. Portsmouth closed in 1974. Everyone goes to Leavenworth now.

10thzodiac
12-21-06, 09:07 AM
You're showing your age. Portsmouth closed in 1974. Everyone goes to Leavenworth now.

In the early 60s My brother-in-law quit H.S. and joined the army, during boot camp he got into so much trouble they sent him to Leavenworth for a year. They liked him so much at Leavenworth they let him stay two.

At his funeral someone who didn't know my sister was his wife, expressing his condolences said, "I'm sorry that he was your husband." My brother then remarked, "She's sorry too."

He had a triple-by-pass at age 35, did drugs, ate hot dogs and fries for breakfast with Pepsi's for a wash. Smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day until he died. The day he died I was day dreaming earlier about doing him myself.

His autopsy revealed, that his veins were clogged like someone packed Crisco shortening into them, he was in his early 40's, good ****** riddance.

He's the guy your mother warned you about not to marry. Now I have a son-in-law almost identical, another ****** moron that needs to go to jail and croak.

When you tell your children they are making a mistake, you know what they do ? "They do it faster" !

My daughter is sorry now too !

Too soon old, too late smart !

SF
10thz

drumcorpssnare
12-21-06, 09:27 AM
10thz- In your last post you said, "The day he died I was day dreaming about doing him myself."

Please 'define' "doing him.":D

Gotcha!
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

3077India
12-22-06, 04:41 PM
When I first heard about this I didn't want to believe it. I guess the Marines forgot who they were. :mad:

10thzodiac
12-23-06, 03:16 PM
When I first heard about this I didn't want to believe it. I guess the Marines forgot who they were. :mad:

Leavenworth, ought to remind them, especially when the gangs grab their food and they get malnourished or the Big Black guy changes the channel you're watching; not to mention when someone makes you their B i t c h ! Sh*t happens.