PDA

View Full Version : Quantico mosque leader promoted

thedrifter
12-14-06, 04:02 PM
This article was brought to my attention by GSO...and for those folks that don't know him...That is Greensideout...;) <br />
<br />
I'm placing in for him <br />
<br />
Good article! Thanks! <br />
<br />
<br />
HOMELAND INSECURITY...

greensideout
12-14-06, 07:44 PM
A Trojan horse is now within the walls of West Point following the invasion of Quantico by the Islamic center there. What the hell is going on?

SuNmAN
12-14-06, 08:07 PM
I'm pretty sure its really not that big of a deal

SuNmAN
12-14-06, 08:08 PM
Akbar needs to be tortured and killed

greensideout
12-14-06, 08:25 PM
I'm pretty sure its really not that big of a deal

Neither did the soldiers in the city of Troy.

skong222
12-14-06, 10:41 PM
I heard he had a king and queen seat for his hog so the nis boys wouldn't have to run alongside him when he goes out to plot the downfall of the free world. Give us a break he is probably the most watched man in the corps. To insinuate that because he is a muslim he can't be trusted is stupid, He is a naval officer as well as a chaplain.

jinelson
12-14-06, 11:16 PM
by skong222 - To insinuate that because he is a muslim he can't be trusted is stupid, He is a naval officer as well as a chaplain.

Let me see if I understood you correctly. This squid of the same faith of terror and death to Americans and some what of an Iman is to be trusted. But our christain Commander in Chief is not? John Kerry was a Navel Officer too but I view him more as the enemy and would never trust him except for him to lie. So according to you Im stupid too, right?

Echo_Four_Bravo
12-14-06, 11:59 PM
I think it may be time to fire every person at the Pentagon and hire them with people that have a little common sense. I'll gladly have a Secretary of Defense that has never stepped foot inside an institution of higher learning is he is smart enough to know that this person should be under investigation, not honored.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-15-06, 06:45 AM
"The capitalists will sell us the rope we use to stretch their necks".

Vladimr Lenin.

Same thing applies here. Political correctness will be the downfall of us all.

rb1651
12-15-06, 10:44 AM
"The capitalists will sell us the rope we use to stretch their necks".

Vladimr Lenin.

Same thing applies here. Political correctness will be the downfall of us all.

Sad, but true.

drumcorpssnare
12-15-06, 10:57 AM
Jeez...isn't this kinda like if we'd had Gen. Nugyen Giap NVA working in the Pentagon back in 1968? Like I said in a recent post, the JCS need to quit actin' like a bunch of freakin' CLOWNS!:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

SuNmAN
12-15-06, 11:28 AM
Neither did the soldiers in the city of Troy.

bad analogy

even if he owes allegiance to the enemy (which I doubt)

wtf can a single Lieutenant Commander who serves as a Chaplain do?

PLEASE

SuNmAN
12-15-06, 11:29 AM
I heard he had a king and queen seat for his hog so the nis boys wouldn't have to run alongside him when he goes out to plot the downfall of the free world. Give us a break he is probably the most watched man in the corps. To insinuate that because he is a muslim he can't be trusted is stupid, He is a naval officer as well as a chaplain.

my thoughts exactly !!!!

outlaw3179
12-15-06, 11:39 AM
bad analogy

PLEASE

Ok first off his allegiance is first and foremost to Allah and his faith. It is not to his country and it is not his fellow squidlies or Marines.

Second. " WTF can a single lt. commander who serves a chaplain do? " Are you kidding me. Its that exact stupid thinking that gets people killed. By being complacent and having no respect for the abilities of your enemy your setting yourself up for disaster. Damn ...Do they even teach you anything at school? I am disgusted knowing that someday there will be Marines who will be placing their lives in your trust. Semper Fi Marine.

drumcorpssnare
12-15-06, 11:56 AM
outlaw3179- Benedict Arnold was a single person who ALMOST sold West Point out to the British! Had he acomplished this, the enemy would have controlled the Hudson, thereby 'splitting' the colonies. A major strategic victory!
THAT is what one person can do...
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

SuNmAN
12-15-06, 12:49 PM
Ok first off his allegiance is first and foremost to Allah and his faith. It is not to his country and it is not his fellow squidlies or Marines.

Second. " WTF can a single lt. commander who serves a chaplain do? " Are you kidding me. Its that exact stupid thinking that gets people killed. By being complacent and having no respect for the abilities of your enemy your setting yourself up for disaster. Damn ...Do they even teach you anything at school? I am disgusted knowing that someday there will be Marines who will be placing their lives in your trust. Semper Fi Marine.

ok, I understand you don't like me because I don't have Muslims

I'm sorry then

I don't think you fully grasp the concept that someone CAN be a Muslim and be fully loyal to the United States of America at the same time.

It is possible.

There are tens of thousands of American servicemembers who believe in the Muslim faith. What good is a Christian chaplain going to do for them?

This is a free country Sergeant Outlaw. People have the free will to choose what they want to believe in. And if that religion happens to be Islam, and if we happen to have a Lieutenant Commander in change of nothing but the religious needs of our fellow brothers in uniform of the Muslim faith, then so be it.

Am I a little disturbed that he was trained as a wahabbi and such? You bet I am. But I cannot see much harm a chaplain can do.

A Chaplain does not command a company or a battalion. A chaplain does not even wield a weapon in combat.

So I see no need to get paranoid.

Camper51
12-15-06, 01:33 PM
bad analogy

PLEASE

Seems to me that this particular individual accomplished something no other Muslim has . He got a Muslim chapel built on a Marine Corps base! He also was promoted by a very high ranking government official, not by his local commander.

Being a chaplain he can sway lots of young, eager minds. You can't tell me that you never listen to your chaplain. If he were to preach and espouse ideals that were not in our best interests I would wager he could do a tremendous amount of damage.

Yes one man, in the right place, at the right time, can cause great damage.

Will he, no I don't believe this particular man will, however he certainly has the ability to do so should he so choose...

yellowwing
12-15-06, 04:08 PM
A Wahhabist? You got to be kidding me! :thumbdown

jm4magic
12-30-07, 12:56 AM
Well I think this is good news for me, and other Muslims in the Marines.

LeonardLawrence
12-30-07, 01:40 AM
Interesting. I am anti - (insert Muslim, Jew, Christian, Buddhist) when it comes time for them to want to kill me or harm my family and country.

Other than that if you want to practice your religion, in peace, please do.

I am curious....

Is the issue the fact he could convert people to Islam or the fact that he has some less than desirable associations?

As the whole thing was done on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, it reeks of political to me. I have no problem with a church, mosque, synagogue or grocery store being built on base.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-30-07, 06:58 AM
Pure political theatre in my opinion.

yellowwing
12-30-07, 10:53 AM
The Koreans sent a few troops to Iraq and they all officially converted to Islam so that the could all enter a mosque to Close With the Enemy. Good idea. :thumbup:

Sgt Leprechaun
12-30-07, 11:53 AM
Lol!