PDA

View Full Version : Notice

wrbones
01-28-03, 01:05 PM
I got a couple of complaints about my 'right wing' points of view from people I had in my address book.

One or two addy's I didn't even know I had. Those folks had legitimate cause to complain! LOL. Sorry, folks!

I cleaned out my addy book. So you ain't gonna get an email from me til ya send one to me first. You want me to keep yer addy,when ya send me something, say so.

I ain't gonna listen to the *****in' cause I sent ya something you didn't want.

USMC0311
01-28-03, 01:38 PM
Jump Back Iraq
We are at the right place at the most opportune time.

Iraq has been in Violation to the…. For 11 years.

We had NO force in the region/area during this time to enforce compliance to the UN Resolutions that Saddam Insane agreed too, when we had a large force of troops over there in 1991.
This is the only opportunity that we might have to eliminate the threat of Saddam with a relatively small causality count, compared to what would be the situation if we didn't have a sufficient numbers of Troops in the area. The logistics and deaths would be staggering if we were put in a Position to attack Saddam with no troops in the region.

How many times does someone need to tell a person “I don’t Like You” before they realize that someone don’t like them?

Wtf..some people need a slap up-side their friggin heads..

SHOOTER1
01-28-03, 08:44 PM
Hey bones, keep me on the e-mail, Im not right wing, but am a Marine, O, thats right, i guess i am afterall, so keep sending, Ill keep reading, Thanks.

virwar
01-28-03, 11:04 PM
I'm a right-winger, OOH-RAH!!!

JAMarine
01-28-03, 11:32 PM
Ta Hell with em. If they don't want it they can delete it.

I need you to send em back to me. For some reason they wouldn't come through the fire wall.

Fi Bro.

wrbones
01-28-03, 11:37 PM
It got posted here

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3846

I had that trouble with several folks I emailed that too. Others got it no problem.

What I get fer emailin the page it was on, I guess! LOL