PDA

View Full Version : Meet My New Marine!

NewOrleansLady
12-11-06, 10:06 AM
This is one proud Mom! My son was meritoriously promoted to PFC!

Our couple of days at PI were amazing!

Thanks for letting this proud Mama brag!!!:banana:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/neworleanslady1/Marc%20PI%20Graduation/PI-8.jpg

Mike McIntyre
12-11-06, 10:20 AM
Congratulations. You have every right to be proud because I know it has been a long time in coming.
Nice job parenting!

jinelson
12-11-06, 10:22 AM
Nice pics Mom welcome to our family.

Jim

rb1651
12-11-06, 11:35 AM
Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing, and keep coming back. After all, we're family now!!

quillhill
12-11-06, 03:19 PM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing those pics! I can definitely see a difference in bearing compared to the family pic I saw a couple weeks ago. Congratulations to your son and to you.
Just wonderful, NewOrleansLady. :)

GySgtRet
12-11-06, 03:37 PM
It has already been said before but you have every right o be proud. Since you have had your Marine home or close for a little while what have you noticed the most good or bad?

Semper Fi MOM

yellowwing
12-11-06, 07:35 PM
Congratulations to your son! Encourage him to stop by Leatherneck, we'd be glad to hear from him.

Good pictures, ya' know he looks an awful lot like Prince Harry! :banana:

Marine84
12-11-06, 09:09 PM
Very nice pics Mom! Welcome to the family - hope you don't mind cooking for strangers.

devildoghopeful
12-12-06, 02:38 AM
Yeah Yellowwing, I noticed that too! Only HRH Harry is a bit of a failure and is not a MARINE!

Congrats NewOrleansLady, and congrats to your new Pfc too!

celticpitdog
12-12-06, 02:49 AM
Congradulations and great pics.

NewOrleansLady
12-12-06, 09:38 AM
I didn't think a Marine could be a stranger to a "Marine Mom". I'm not much of a cook, but my hubby could sure fill you up with good New Orleans Cuisine.

We'd love to meet any of our new Marine Family!:bunny:

Marine84
12-12-06, 11:37 AM
I didn't think a Marine could be a stranger to a "Marine Mom". I'm not much of a cook, but my hubby could sure fill you up with good New Orleans Cuisine.

We'd love to meet any of our new Marine Family!:bunny:

You will be surprised when he starts bringing "strange" Marines home with him. And, go ahead and tell "Pop" to fire up the stove!