PDA

View Full Version : Dear Senator Kerry:

Ed Palmer
12-08-06, 08:54 AM
SENATOR JOHN KERRY 304 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510

DEAR SENATOR KERRY:

WE ARE STILL LAUGHING OVER HERE IN IRAQ AT YOUR JOKE ABOUT THE TROOPS BEING DUMB. WE DO RECOGNIZE THAT YOU ARE A LOT SMARTER THAN WE ARE BECAUSE YOU WERE ABLE TO GET OUT OF COMBAT IN THREE MONTHS. THIS IS WHY WE ARE SEEKING YOUR ADVICE. PLEASE GIVE US GUIDANCE.

1.) WHERE IS THE LEAST PAINFUL AREA ON THE BODY TO INFLICT A WOUND?

2.) DOES IT HAVE TO BLEED OR WILL A SCRATCH DO?

3.) WHERE DO YOU GET THE FORMS TO FILL OUT RECOMMENDING YOURSELF FOR A PURPLE HEART?

4.) DO YOU NEED A WITNESS? IF SO, HOW MUCH DOES THAT COST?

5.) ARE THREE PURPLE HEARTS STILL GOOD FOR A TRIP HOME?

6.) WHAT IS A REALISTIC PERIOD OF TIME IN WHICH TO ACQUIRE THESE WOUNDS? LESS THAN THREE MONTHS SOUNDS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS EVEN TO US.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND KEEP THE JOKES COMING.

JUST A DUMB G.I.

P.S.--WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE ME ON HOW TO MEET REALLY RICH WOMEN?

(Excerpt) Read more at chronwatch.com ...

OLE SARG
12-08-06, 09:23 AM
PIECE OF **** kerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste of human flesh. I got my blood pressure up just seeing this ****head's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

drumcorpssnare
12-08-06, 10:23 AM
Dear Senator Kerry,
Why the long face? (LOL) Maybe it's because you're not half the man your mother used to be!
Semper Fi,
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

SuNmAN
12-08-06, 10:40 AM
I think Senator Kerry's comment was directed to George Bush and not the troops

SuNmAN
12-08-06, 10:46 AM
What Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., said about Iraq: “You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

What his spokesperson, Amy Brundage, said Kerry’s prepared text called for him to say: “Do you know where you end up if you don’t study, if you aren’t smart, if you’re intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13018908/

lol nevermind

Kerry is an idiot

Sgt Leprechaun
12-08-06, 09:53 PM
SuNman...I think you've fallen for the leftie propaganda on this one.

If this was a right wing person, casting aspersions (or 'making a joke', as 'Medals' Carie likes to claim) against a group of persons, the first thing the left would do, and would tell us to do, is to see what the "aggreived party or persons" believe. You see, with political correctness, it's always about "the aggreived party". So, in this case, the "aggrieved party" are members of the military, serving in harms way, in Iraq.

How do THEY take it?

As an insult.

Therefore, using the lefts OWN code (and, believe it or not, the Federal Gummints own code, on Sexual/Racial harrassment), it's up to the aggrieved party to make the determination, NOT the person who made the remarks/comments.

And, therefore, Kerry/Cairey is guilty. He's more than an idiot...he's been anti military since long before the current war. This is just more stuff proving he's a dirtbag of the highest order.

greensideout
12-08-06, 10:16 PM
Quote: "---dirtbag of the highest order".

I'm trying to picture that award on Kerry's chest---LMAO

Sgt Leprechaun
12-08-06, 10:26 PM
Hahahahahahahaha....

Never even thought of that.

Naaah..he'd probably toss that one over the White House fence too..like he did his other medals. Oh, wait, those were ribbons. And they weren't his. They were someone elses, and they were ribbons anyway, so they weren't medals. So it didn't count. He was for it before he was against it.

Or something.

I think it should be a large, brown, stain like ribbon, with turd device, indicating multiple campaigns...

ErikHeiker
12-08-06, 11:57 PM
I think Senator Kerry's comment was directed to George Bush and not the troops

That's what that worthless POS would have you believing. But that was just spin that came out a couple of days later after the firestorm erupted. But let's look at who he was talking to. Was he talking to a group of presidential aspirants? If so, his claim might be believable. But no, he was talking to a bunch of college students. And what kind of advice did he want to give to a bunch of students? Study hard or you'll wind up being stuck in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">Iraq</st1:country-region>. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he was disparaging our troops by saying that those who don't study hard will have no option but military service. Sunman, your naivety never ceases to amaze me.